Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Woman's Best Friend (Spyke Lion x whtbitch4u2own)

Spyke Lion

Star
"Was a valedictorian in my highschool, graduated Harvard with high honors, took a high-paying government official job, and I'm still doing chores for my parents..." James growled to himself, his amber eyes shifting to the side to eye the large, furry body that took over the passenger's seat in his car. At 27, James was currently climbing the ladder to success, working his way up the governmental hierarchy to make a big name for himself. He had everything: ambition, money, a solid reputation, a great college background, and a beautiful young woman who was to be his wife in a matter of months. Throughout his life, James prided himself on being the best he could be and letting his raw talent, intellect, and of course the financial backing his parents provided to help him excel. Still, the rising worker that he was, he was still subjected to menial tasks that his parents would ask of him on occasion.

And that's where Brutus, the large dog, came in.

images

James wasn't too familiar with the dog- his parents had gotten him a couple of years ago wanting a powerful, dominant guard dog. And he was exactly that- strong, muscular and with a very... particular personality. He was a joy to his mother and father- his unconditional love for them was definitely amazing, but for the others including himself, Brutus was rather aggressive, not accepting to be petted or touched unless he wanted it himself. James wasn't sure if this was a specific personality trait or if it was because of the breed- he wasn't exactly big into dogs, especially Brutus. Sighing, James wiped off the excess dog fur that happened to flutter onto his grey suit, ignoring the hairs that dropped and stuck to the floor and seat covers of his 2015 Dodge Charger.

"You better not make a mess of my house." James glared, staring harshly at the dog, as if he expected it to answer. "I'm gone quite a bit, so if I come back home and there's piss all over the floor I'm fixing you right away." Brutus seemed to huff in response, continuing to stare out the window at the passing houses.

After a few more minutes of silent driving, James finally pulled his car into his driveway, his garage door automatically opening. If there was one more thing James prided himself on, it was his home. Located in "Sunshine Estates" a little ways from the city, it was where the more upper-class citizens resided. Standing at a full two stories and complete with an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, indoor bar, and numerous guestrooms, it was an exceptional architectural art piece. Both he and his fiance' had personally picked it out, and although he hadn't spent much time in it yet, it was rather roomy and enjoyable.

Stepping out of his car, he tugged on the leash that pulled Brutus's collar. "Come on." He frowned, attempting to command the dog to leave his car. "We're here, so get out. You'll mess up the cushions." Brutus glared and growled lightly but obeyed, his big frame stepping out of the car and landing on his paws. James was impressed he managed to get him into the vehicle in the first place...

Brushing off his suit, James doubled checked his short, combed brown hair, and black leather shoes before strutting over to the door, turning the knob and letting himself, and Brutus, enter the house. The entryway from his garage was clean, big, and smelled fresh. The floors and walls were completely spotless, as if nobody had lived there before. Brutus sniffed the air lightly, his ears flickering curiously about his head. This was a different home then he was used to- of course he didn't quite understand what was going on, but his owners would be gone for a while- hopefully not too long.

"Honey!" James called, unhooking Brutus from his leash. "I'm home!"

Alexis had her life set for the most in her life. She works as a social worker/manager in nursing home where she only has flexible part time hours. Who doesn’t love a job like that? She makes her own schedule so no one usually bothers her. Besides, she can't work full time as of 4 months ago. That's when she decided to start her Master's program. She wanted to get done with it while she was young. So that is why she turned from full time to part time and the fact that they didn't want to lose her. She loved her life since she got everything she wanted out of it….even a fiancé, soon to be a husband, who’s a struggling political figure. She inherited her grandparent’s house which was at the perfect spot; in the city. She actually happen to sell it since she was getting a good deal and the money that came out of it, half...she paid her loan with it and half...she used as a down payment for a new house that she and her fiancé bought. It was an investment into their feature. Besides, they both wanted out of the city so this was a perfect move.

Given his profession, they always had people over; whether it was a dinner with friends or family or a government official gathering to be on their good sides. The latter, James needed a lot as if was trying to climb up a political ladder. The guy was smart, drive and with motivation and proved to be an excellent boyfriend and a lover. She would say all that about him but he was the guy she'd dated ever since she joined college, many years back. So far, she'd been with a guy in high school and then James. He does spend most of his time traveling since the job calls for it. She knew he was working hard and he always made up for it when he'd return back after trips.

While she knows she is cute, she doesn’t show off like many other girls and keeps things pretty simple. She stands tall at 5’5" with sultry brown eyes and dirty blonde flocks that comes little below her shoulder level. She has that perfect amount of cushion to hide her bones without making her seem all boney.

It was middle of the had the week but she was looking forward to the weekend since James had the weekend off, for now. Though, there's been plenty times their plans had turned. So she tries not to get too excited. James had the prior weekend off too but he was called by his parents, asking him to come over since he hadn't been home in three WEEKS . THREE WEEK! Really? Apparently, she had work and couldn't go with him, though she was glad. She didn't want to visit them as she tries to keep her distance. They are fine, not bad people but she just wasn't ready for the mingling as she had been over for dinner last month. Apparently, she had a day off today, Wednesday, and she only had one class, in the evening. So when James asked her to look after Brutus, she agreed. He was a lovely dog and many times James asked if he can bring him over, when his parents would go out for a weekend or so. But she always told him not to. Despite everything, she just didn't like animals...period. But this time was different. They were going away for a month, vacationing into Europe. They traveled a lot. She also felt bad that she always said no but this time, it had to be a yes. Little did she knew, that this Yes would bring a storm in her not so exciting life.

600full-alexis-ren.jpg

She was working out in their walkout basement when she heard his car roll up and a dog barking. Then a door opened through the garage and she decided to get off of the treadmill, walking up the wooden stairs that brought her up to first floor. Everything was hard flood floor, no carpet, on first floor except few area where they had rugs. She had her work out outfit on; a black sport top that only covered her breasts and hugged them so tight and a white sweat pants. "Hey..." she said opening the door as she was wiping her sweat with a towel in her hand, reaching on her tip toes to kiss his lips, "You're back....and brought Brutus!" She wasn't mad. She did say yes so there was no reason for her to be a bitch. Bending forward, "Brutus! What's up buddy?" she said and smiled in his face, few inches away as she scratched the top of his head. "Was it trouble to bring him in your car? " she asked James, looking up as she picked dog fur off of his coat.

Giving his fiance' a smile, James returned the kiss, giving her a small hug as well. "Yep, I'm back back." He chuckled, glancing down at the dog standing beside him. "With... Brutus." At Alexis's attention, Brutus let her scratch his head, wagging his tail only slightly before trotting off, disappearing behind a corner into the rest of the house. James was only a bit worried- Brutus never caused a serious mess in his parent's house without a good enough reason, and he was trained very well. But James never had any dogs of his own, so having the dog over at his home felt a bit... awkward. Not only that, but he would be leaving Alexis alone with him some of the time- that was what made him nervous the most.

"The only trouble I had was his fur..." James frowned, swiping a few more loose hairs from his suit. "He's definitely a bit of a mess in that regard, but it shouldn't take too long to clean off the covers. After losing sight of Brutus, James started after him. "Hey, Brutus, where are you going? Don't be doing anything." The entryway led into the kitchen, which had a rather large counter, big glass doors that led to the backyard, and a stove that any cook would love to use. Glancing left to right and not seeing Brutus, James frowned, glancing left and right.

"Brutus!" He called again, making his way over to the living room. "Where'd you go?" The living room was also a large size, the floor decorated with several large couches, reclining chairs, and a large TV screen plastered up on the wall. Brutus had made his home on of the couches, lying down and watching James rather warily. Sighing, James ran his hand through his hair, slightly frustrated. "Okay, so he doesn't respond when I call him. Hey honey, are you sure you'll be alright with him when you're alone?" James called back to his fiance'. "I want to make sure that you're completely comfortable with this... he is a big guy afterall."

He would have been on the road again to go to the office but here he was, dropping Brutus off as he ran off into the house. It was a big house indeed and looking after him would be looking after a kid. Though they had an open basement and since they did nothing there, it was practically empty. A perfect place for him to run around and play in case both people had to go to work. Though she could always turn it short, like 3 or 4 hours and come back. It was convenient.

It was obvious that James was no good with dog either and with her being home more than him, she's going to have to extra careful with Brutus. Even put in more time in the beginning. "It seems he loves our house." She claimed, thinking back to his parent's house which was way smaller than theirs. "I think he's got much more space here." She smiled, watching him remove some more hair off his suit. "The cleaning won't be so bad. Just use the portable vacuum that's in the garage. Oh and keep it in your car. Just in case, you know." She pat his shoulders as he went to look after the dog.

She looked through Brutus's bag which had his food supply as well as his collar. She squat down to go through what was there, in case she needed anything later on. Once she was done, she went looking for them and finding them stand in the living room, Brutus on the couch and James…well, James was just standing there. "I will be fine. Don't you worry. Matter of fact, we're going to have some yard time. Aren't we Brutus?" she said stepping near the couch to caress his head, "Speaking of which, you better leave. You told me you had to be there at 10 and it's already past 9:30." She smiled and walked over to him to give him a kiss, walking past him to go to the sliding door that leads out to the backyard. "Come on Brutus. Look…a garden. Let's go…" she said as if talking to a boy.

James checked his watch, frowning at the time. "Yeah, looks like it's going to be another long day today. Appealing to some of the higher ups is never short, I do have to say that. A lot of the time, I'm going to have to be flattering." He spent a few more moments brushing off his suit until he was satisfied, making his way towards the garage. "I don't know how long I'll be gone for, but it may be quite a while. Call or text me if you need anything, or if there's a problem with Brutus that you need help with. I can come over on lunch if you need, but remember to make sure it's important." He kissed his fiance' back, giving her a smile and lightly caressed Alexis's cheek with his thumb.

"Have a good day, honey." He waved, making his way over to his car. "Remember, call me if you need me." Brutus watched him go with an unreadable expression before looking back at Alexis, just watching her. For the first few moments, Brutus refused to leave the couch, just watching and listening to Alexis call and beckon him over to the sliding door. Finally, after it seemed that he rolled his eyes, he plopped down from the couch and walked on over, stepping past her and into the backyard... and he couldn't believe how big it was! Compared to his other home, this yard was much more open with more space to run around in- the grass was mowed, the ground was flat... it looked fun!

Without a second to lose, Brutus darted forward, his pent-up excess energy that he had kept hidden for so long finally releasing, his large body barreling through the grass. He sniffed everything, the wooden fence, the small dandelions that had sprouted up from the ground... everything that had a scent, he needed to smell it. Finally, he trotted over to the garden, sniffing it rapidly. So, it seems like they never had another dog in this house- he was by himself. Which was fine for him, he preferred it that way. He panted happily, trotting over to Alexis with his tail wagging slightly.

ALEXIS
And that's when James started rushing. She had just reminded he had to be somewhere. She cared for him and wouldn't want him to jeopardize his career while looking after Brutus. It was important for them both that he succeeds. She smiled at him, "Don't worry about me or Brutus. I will only call you if there's a real emergency." She kissed him back and off he went.

It was still nice outside as it was little before 12 and before the sun really heats up. It was perfect time for her yoga. Picking up her mat and finding a ball for Brutus to play with, she finally stepped out. Of course, Brutus had stepped off of the couch and was already roaming in the open backyard. It seemed as if he was loving it. Why wouldn't he be?

They even had tall fences that didn't allow neighbors to peek easily into their backyard. There were two tall trees, one far out into the corner and one on the right side. Both provided enough shade, walking over to the tree in the far corner, she laid his yoga mat straight. Slipping her sleeper off, she smiled as Brutus approached her. That was when she realized how much he's grown since last time she had seen him. He came to her waist so she squat down, legs spreading as she looked at him, "Look what I got you….let's play fetch!" She said and was amazed how smart the dog was. He understood everything, all the commands and much more. It was as if he just couldn't speak but knew what was going on. She rubbed his neck, pointing the ball in his face, "You ready?" She swung her arm and threw the ball, watching him run madly, going after it. In the mean time, she stood back up and started to stretch. Her legs spread out to the max as she'd bent over and touch her toes, right and left and repeating the motion.

Although Brutus was a unique, smart, large dog, he was still a dog, his instincts still commanding his every move. And when Alexis threw the ball across the yard, throwing it near the opposite side of the fence, he couldn't help but dart right after it, his mighty paws pounding the dirt to move his big frame. Brutus wasn't a retriever, but he liked to play fetch just as much as any dog would. He may be a well disciplined guard dog, but he liked to play, have fun, and enjoy himself every once in a while. It didn't take him long to snag the ball in his mouth, and he proudly trotted back over to Alexis, making his way over to her yoga mat.

He placed the ball in front of her and sat down, panted lightly while his tail wagged from side to side. Curiously, he cocked his head to the side, watching the female human go through these strange motions. Sometimes, his real owners did things like this as well- stretch out, move their bodies up and down from the floor, things like that. Strange.

It seemed like she was busy for a moment, but Brutus was patient, watching her move while sitting stationary, the ball resting on the ground right in front of his two big front paws. He sniffed the air lightly, smelling Alexis's strange, sweet scent. James smelled much different- something artificial, and a little numb to the nose. But Alexis was alluring in a strange way, and Brutus liked it instantly. It definitely gave him some strange feelings, but he thought nothing of it at the moment- only thinking about when she would throw him the ball again.

She laughed out loud seeing the big and heavy dog run after the ball. He was quick. He was confident and more like, he seemed to understand almost everything. Only if he could speak, she could be his friend. She’s usually home bored all day anyways, when she’s not working. The classes didn’t take much of her time so it was only studying, which she did from home.

She turned her back towards him as she continued to stretch and in no time, he was back. By that time, she was on her back, straight flat. “Good boy…” she said turning her head and reaching for a low five, “Low five?” She didn’t know if he knew but still tried.

Once and if he’d give her that five, she continued to stretch by wrapping her two hands around her right knee after bending her right leg, bringing it as back as she could towards her belly and then straightening it as it would extend beyond her leg. Doing the same with the other leg right after.

Brutus cocked his head at her hand, questioning what she was doing. Was this a command? She wasn't trying to pet him... his owners often motioned like this, but he still didn't quite understand. Instead, he bent his head forward, sniffing her hand, taking in more of that strange scent that he find oddly intriguing. He pressed his wet nose into her palm before giving her skin a very light, little lick, tasting a sweet yet salty texture.

Brutus himself wasn't much of a licker unless he was curious or if he wanted to show a little appreciation. In this case, it was a little bit of both, watching this strange female human go about her strange business. Still, now both her scent and her taste were on his mind, and he continued to find it interesting.

When she continued her stretches, Brutus walked around her body, pressing his nose in to get a good whiff of her scent, tickling her. And if he somehow got into some skin, he would lash out a little lick, tasting her, getting her in all of his senses. His owners never smelled or tasted quite like this, and for some reason he just couldn't stop.

Brutus looked confused when she waved her hand for a low five. Of course, who was she kidding. She was about to lift his paw and place it in her hand to show him but before she could do that, she felt his wet nose in her palm...first sniffing and then licking her palm.

She wasn't offended by that as she knew they loved to lick...usually out of showing appreciation. She smiled at him before continuing what she was doing. Pulling each knee into her chest and then extending her legs over her head, she stretched her body. She was feeling the heat and knew it then that she's going to have to take another shower.

Not worry about that at the moment, she did feel sweat creep up over her backbones and over her torso, including her neck. She paid no mind to the dog walking around her. She couldn't ignore it either as he was a big fella. She did find him sniff her which wasn't odd either so she let him. Though she'd move his face away when he licked. the spot that tickled her. Then came a point when she was either done or was just being lazy, she just laid flat for few seconds before turning on her belly. It was a perfect weather for some tanning, this whole week. Maybe she just might. For now, she just lay there, head into the ground.

A part of Brutus was still eager for her to throw the ball, waiting to chase the small object across the yard. He still had some pent up energy that needed to be released, and although he could run around the yard by himself, the ball would be much more fun. There weren't any squirrels or animals to chase in the yard, and he had no vision on other dogs or cats to spy on. They were pretty secluded where they were, so it felt like just him and the female human.

He trotted over to her, watching her lay on the ground. What was she doing exactly? Relaxing? Was she hurt somehow? Curiously, Brutus bent his head down to sniff at her body, starting with his legs this time, his wet nose poking into the thin fabric of her white pants. He moved up and down her calf, trying to understand what was going on. For some reason, she curiously smelled different down here... more sweet, maybe? In any case, he moved up her body until he got to her torso.

He walked over on top of her, being careful so that his large paws didn't stomp into her body. He reached down, sniffing her head of hair, lightly licking it in curiosity before lapping slightly at her neck, tasting her skin once again. She seemed to be okay, so what was she doing? Just trying to sleep or something?

Even though she had woken up only an hour or two hours back, she felt a wave of laziness slip in her bones as she laid down underneath the tree shade. The breeze still felt cool against her skin since it wasn’t afternoon yet where the sun is more infuriating and you can really feel the heat.

Knowing that Brutus waited for her to throw the ball, the ball being out of her reach, she decided to leave it along for now. Besides, he was awfully quiet and less hyper than the dogs she had seen before. Though this was the first time ever she was dog-sitting. She liked that about Brutus, apart from him being a very understanding dog.

Thinking to herself how this isn’t so bad and didn’t know why she always turned it down, looking after Brutus. She didn’t think what he might be thinking or he’d have a brain of his own, judging her and seeing what she was doing.

She jerked her leg when Brutus bent his head down to sniff at her body, “Bru….it tickles!” She almost kicked his face as she couldn’t help her reflexes. She felt him sniff up and down her calves, moving up her body until he got to her upper back. When he walked over on top of her, she felt how heavy he was for the first time, almost pinning her down. Though it felt as if the furry pet was giving her a back massage, “Hmm that feels good. Only if you can jump on me! Ewww…” she said when he sniffed her hair and then licked. When he licked her neck from behind, she quickly flipped over, laying on her back now, “Brutus…you are tickling me!” She tried to push him away but also was smiling. She held his face in her hand, brushing her fingertips as she caressed his face.

It took a little bit for Brutus to start to get used to people, and although he was still wary of her, he definitely didn't sense any ill intent, malice, or irritation from her. From what he could see, it was playful fun, something that he didn't get too much of back at his own home. She was... enjoyable. She smelled good, she tasted nice, and he got a little bit of a kick out of her light-hearted reactions, spurring him on and making his tail wag gently behind him. He panted joyously as she caressed his face, giving her hand a tender lick.

Finally, Brutus pulled away, walking around her slowly but playfully. There was something about her being on the ground like that- prone, her full body within his reach that excited him. He played around a little bit, growling playfully and jumping lightly back and forth, giving her small barks. He constantly reached forward, tapping her gently with his wet nose and pulling back, throwing his front paws occasionally into the air.

After a little bit he slowed down, laying down in front of her in the grass, reaching out to lightly swipe her nose with his tongue. He was growing a little restless watching this human lay in the grass, and was desperate for something to happen. Who knows, maybe she'll throw the ball again.

GIF_zpsay1y9paq.gif

She liked Brutus. He was calm and obeyed commands, which meant he was smart and trained. Just being in new home, it might get overwhelming for him but she understood that and was fine with it. And of course, being around new owners, temporary one, he had to be curious.

Her sweet perfume aroma now mixed with her sweat and bodily secretions seem to fuel his desires for her. She had no idea about it. Him sniffing her up and feeling her up, playing with her was only going to lead him down the road where he’d want her as his mate. As weird as it sounded, it was the truth.

She giggled as he gave her small barks, jumping over her and his paws that were soft but also heavy. When he laid down next to her, she smiled looking at him, “I feel you Brutus. I am also getting lazy. I think it’s time to get back inside. I need shower and then maybe we can go get some groceries? You’ll be a good boy for me, won’t you now?” She said caressing his head as she got up on all fours, leaning over to him to hug him, “Atta…boy. Who wants the ball… come on now. Inside we go!” She said and grabbed the ball, getting up as she looked down at him and smile.

Turning around to face him while she walked backwards towards her house, “Come on…let’s go.” She said as she giggled, holding the ball up high, making him jump as she led him into the house. Once they were inside, she crouched down to his level and wiped the dirt off of him in the kitchen and shut the door. And now it was her turn to do go and take shower. She didn’t care what the dog did, she turned away from him after throwing the ball on the floor, assuming he will play with the ball. She turned towards her bedroom and once inside, she lift her sports top over her head, exposing her bare breasts. She threw it on the basket of dirty clothes and then did the same with her white sweat pants. Walking into the bathroom, she stood there in front of the mirror to tie her hair up so they don’t get wet.

As she stood up, Brutus leaped up in excitement, his tail wagging joyously behind him, his ears pointing to full attention. Finally, she was doing something! His heart did a flip-flop whens he grabbed the ball, and he started to jump and spin in happy circles, panting and barking with his eyes not leaving the ball. Although her body had become somewhat of an interesting discovery to him, Brutus's full attention was currently on the ball, his mind screaming at her to throw it down the yard, or just throw it somewhere.

He followed her obediently, racing around and barking while she entered the house. Although she was busy wiping off the dirt and grime off of his body, his focus was still entirely on the green orb in her hand, panting and continuing to yip lightly. When she threw it he quickly took off, darting across the carpet and zoning in on the ball. Within a matter of moments he had it retrieved in his mouth, and spun around to find her.

Oh, she was gone. And strangely, her scent grew stronger.

Curiously, he dropped the ball, following her smell and spotting her in her room, watching her remove her clothes. She smelled nice before, but now she smelled much, much stronger, and Brutus almost felt himself get trapped in a daze. Sniffing the air happily, he pranced after her, nudging the bathroom door wider so that he could get in. The scent was definitely much stronger in this room that she was in, her body letting it out like a precious resource. He stood and stared at her naked body, relishing in her scent...

And it was driving him a little... crazy...

Alexis walked into the bathroom, all naked and seeing herself in the mirror before her, her eyes checked herself out. Watching her spotless and curvaceous figure in the mirror, her eyes dropped down to her crotch to see if her hair had come back and if it was time to shave. If they had, today would be a good day to shave since she didn’t like to wait until they grow a little bigger. Not to mention, she hated waxing.

Apparently, her stripping down to nothing had started to give off lot of scent for Brutus, making him curious and follow her into the bathroom as he pushed it open. “Brutus…” she said, not feeling shy that she was naked in from of him but that he had come into the bathroom, “Play time is over. Where’s your ball?” She asked but continued to do her thing. Having the potty seat down, she placed her left foot up and bent over to check on her pubs. Looking in the mirror then while her leg was still there, making her spread her legs.

Brutus wasn't sure what she was doing... but he didn't care. The scent was far too strong for him to really think at the moment, and it boiled strange temptation inside of him that he never had the chance to feel before. He ignored her voice, continuing to walk up to her, his eyes gazing into the source of the smell- the space between her legs.

Brutus wasn't sure what she was doing... but he didn't care. The scent was far too strong for him to really think at the moment, and it boiled strange temptation inside of him that he never had the chance to feel before. He ignored her voice, continuing to walk up to her, his eyes gazing into the source of the smell- the space between her legs.

It didn't occur to her that her aroma mixed with her scent from her sex was driving the mutt crazy. Apparently, she couldn't connect the dots that it had led him to the bathroom and stare up into her sex. Though, she was busy looking at her crotch for hair, in a split second, she felt him move around behind her. She didn't pay much attention but jumped up a little when she felt his nose grind into her sex and his long thin tongue lapped at her pussy. She quickly turned around, maintaining her pose, "Brutus...." She leaned and pushed her door open, "Go outside! Now!" She said and turned her attention back to her crotch as he didn't let her concentrate, turning to look at it carefully, again.

Brutus, a bit startled by her reaction, takes a light step back, blinking slightly in the confusion. Did he do something wrong? Why didn't she like it? It was how he showed his appreciation and besides- she tasted good, and he was wanting more of a taste. With a twitch of his ears, Brutus approached her again, sniffing up and down her legs before his nose quickly dove towards her crotch again, attempting to maybe get a lick or at least a deep sniff into that strange, alluring aroma that was constantly sending his head spinning.

She figured the dog would go mind his business as he did follow orders most of the time. But he didn't this time around. The curiosity took over him it seems. Besides, she did nothing to ease his curiosity, considering her had her legs spread-ed apart still. She was just about done and was thinking to jump into the shower, she felt him lick her up and down her legs. She let out a giggle, jerking her hips back and forth but not move much to maintain her stance. She didn't want to trip and fall in the bathroom. "Brut....that tickles!" She said and pushed her hips back, trying to make him go away and it was then, she felt his nose right over her sex as he licked her there. Matter of fact, she almost felt his nose being buried inside her outer petal lips, penetrating her was really nothing but it was still something it seemed as she felt her insides twitch and being turned on. Only if it was her fiancée, she'd spread wider and let him lick her right there and then, maybe take her into the shower and then fuck her. She quickly turned around and seeing it was no point to talk to Brutus, she quickly moved into the shower where he can't get to her. She couldn't help but feel the wetness between her thighs though.

spyke_lion: Again, he caught the sweet taste of her nectar on his tongue only to have it disappear once again, watching Alexis quickly turn and hop into the shower, keeping him away from her. Not only could he not taste her, but her scent was disappearing under the running water as well, and he could no longer relish in its glorious smell. Letting loose a low, annoyed growled, Brutus spun around, making his way out of the bathroom. He continued to lap at his lips, reminiscing at the sweet taste that just couldn't leave, his mouth watering slightly from the event that took place. Still, he knew she couldn't be in there forever, and made his way over to the side of the bed, laying down on the floor. There, he continued to wait, watching the bathroom door carefully, waiting for Alexis to emerge, and for her scent to invade his nostrils once again. His owners often did the same thing, disappearing into the strange water contraption before emerging a while later, smelling of strange soaps and such. He hoped for his sake that her alluring smell wouldn't change.

While she waited for the shower to turn warm, her hand slipped between her legs, only to notice how wet she was and how much slit he’d left behind in just two licks. She couldn’t help but rub it in, in the process of checking it. She shook her head no, laughing it off as she stepped under the shower. She didn’t pay much mind to what just happened as he was a dog and licking was his thing….

Only Brutus knew what went on in his head. She was finally done showering so she decided to step out of the shower and wrap her towel around her lithe body after drying herself off a little. The hot steam wasn’t welcomed in this warm weather so she pushed open her door and then slowly walked into the room. She turned up the AC and undid her towel to actually dry her hair and without putting it back around her body, she flopped down on the bed on her back, naked. Brutus was nowhere to be seen, not that it mattered.

Brutus, like other dogs, was a napper. Particularly for him, it was in small intervals, maybe a few minutes at a time every day since he was a very light sleeper being a breed specifically meant for guarding. He took up much space when he fully laid down, his large body a little difficult to step over, and he often had a habit of lying in places that were quite irritating to others like in the kitchen, or right in front of a door. However this time he lay next to the bed, away from the eyes of his temporary female owner when she entered the room.

Still, he woke up, his eyes opening to the sound of her walking into the room. He heard her flop down onto the bed, and he quietly stood up, stretching his tired joints and muscles. He sniffed the air, happy to smell that familiar scent wafting into his nostrils. Stealthily, he made his way over to the foot of the bed, glancing up to see her on her back, her legs pointed at him. This time, he would be much more forward in getting what he wanted. Suddenly, he climbed up onto the bed, his nose once again darting to the spot between her legs, his tongue finding the delicious outside of her lower lips, briefly lapping it happily.

The whirring of her air condition was loud enough to actually minimize the sound Brutus made when napping. Alexis felt comfortable to just snap off her towel and place it under her head to her pillow won’t drench in water from her wet hair.

The cool breeze on her warm skin felt good as she laid there with her eyes open at first, drifting shut for a few seconds. In that meantime, she couldn’t witness the dog get up and stretch. After much observation and taking in her flowery scent, he made a move and that came to her as a shock. Not much from where his nose was darting towards but from having someone around. Having a dog meant having another person in the house and she was learning that the hard way.

Of course, another shock was to follow, finding his nose buried in between her legs as she spread them open in response, involuntarily because she didn’t want to hurt the dog. She even tried hard not to kick him but not sure if that would have any strong effect on him given he’s a big guy.

When Brutus knew what he wanted, he wasn't afraid to try and get it. His owners had often experienced this stubbornness, but normally it concerned treats, toys, or small animals that attracted his attention from the windows. This time, it was the body of the female human, particularly that strange source of appealing taste and scent coming from between her legs. Brutus wasn't hesitant about going for it- he was all for jumping in and enjoying what he wanted. And instead of jumping up onto a counter to steal a loaf of bread, he was looking for something a little more... delicious...

Brutus wasn't completely on the bed, only his front paws and the first half of his body, but he was so big that he didn't have to be. He was completely between her legs, his hot heavy tongue lapping up and down over the sensitive and soft pussy lips that were before him, sliding over them and tagging the soft bump of her clit with every movement up and down. Each second that he spent he lapped up more of her delicious taste, digging his tongue as far as he could into her. She could feel his breath and intensity on her legs as he tasted her nectar, licking it as if it was the most delicious substance in the world.

And for him, it was.

Back
Top Bottom