Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Basis (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayking1917

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
*ANNOUNCEMENT!*

After Kylie Jenner's latest picture she tweeted (ask me for specifics if you aren't sure which I mean) I am *craving* something based on her. Anyone who would be willing to play her in an RP, I would be happy to in turn work an RP based around a specific set of roles or kink(s) you'd like, assuming I can get behind whatever elements you choose (and I probably can ;) ) So if anyone wants to take the controls of the youngest Jenner, PM me and maybe we can set some RPs in motion!

Other roles of interest:

-A pairing involving a goth/punk/emo female, a lone wolf who doesn't mingle much with the "popular" crowd and might even have a backstory as to why she hates them.
-An older/more powerful/more aggressive woman to my younger male character. Whether it be a MILF, a business CEO, etc. I want to be putty in the hands of a woman who knows what she wants!
-Any RP with a pregnancy kink, which can include lactation, breast-feeding, etc.

If anything above interests you, PM me here or on YIM (jayking1917) or AIM (jayking1917@yahoo.com) and we can discuss specific plots/roles from there. Thanks!

RE: Celeb based RP

Currently craving Kylie, Ariana, and Ariel; anyone wanna indulge me? ;)

Anyone up for some celeb fun? On YIM and looking for a play all night!

This Republican convention has me feeling some type of way. Someone pick a female Republican and let's write a hate fuck story for her!

Long time no bump. Someone pick a celeb for us to play with! Olympics theme anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom