Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Kitten's Cravings~ [MxF] (Always looking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Kitten

Planetoid

PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY HERE. I WILL NOT SEE IT.

Hello and welcome to my thread! Feel free to call me Kitten or Wicked, whichever you prefer. I've been role-playing for roughly ten years and I put a lot of effort and thought into my writing, even if it is just smut. So please don't waste my time, or yours, if you're looking for a quick back and forth, no detail, no substance kind of role play. You won't find that here.

In short I'm looking for dominant male personality types for strictly non-con focused role plays. I tend to stray from the more violent aspects, and I'm not interested in being broken or completely obedient. I greatly enjoy the tension and the fight in it. As well as the suddenness and shock of the act, but even the reluctance of enjoying, or being forced to enjoy what's happening to my character. It all depends on the scene.

I only role play through PM and in 3rd person. Some story is needed, at least a decent build up. It also seems worth mentioning that I prefer my character being younger(or the same age), between sixteen and twenty three(whatever you'd prefer).

Despite the limitations I mentioned I'm open to try different things, so feel free to make suggestions or inquire a kink you might want to involve! Worst case It won't work out, but no harm in asking.
F-List

I typically play in a modern-day setting, but one open to fantasy elements. Demons, shapeshifters, werewolves, ghosts, vampyres, monsters?, tentacles?, *bestiality*(canine mainly, can discuss others). That's not to say I'm excluding human characters though!

~*~Possible scenarios~*~
Kidnapping
Break in
Hitchhiking
Haunted house
Girl lost in the city/woods
Monster under the bed
Train scene
Elevator scene
Park scene
Alleyway scene
Taxi scene

Naive innocent girls meets a predator online?

Daughter/Mother's Boyfriend
Step sister/ Step brother/or/Step father
Female/ Family Dog /or/ Stray Dog
Student/ Teacher
Female/ Escaped inmate

Neko?

Feel free to PM me with ideas or questions! Or even to inquire of my own ideas. ^.^

PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY HERE. I will not see it.

RE: Forced fantasies MxF

Kiki, do you intentionally write in people's request thread when they ask you not too? It's wild. If it states don't write here, like you can't help yourself. Some I can understand, but not like there's 300+ words here. Lol

Sorry for the rant, kitten. Just tired seeing that girls booty on everything. As token of my apology..

FREE BUMP!

Ps.. I guess bold blue capitalized AND underscrolled letters just dont make it happen . ;P

PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom