Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story with smut interest, M/F only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not post in thread, send me a PM

Hello everyone, Eternal Damnation here. I am currently looking for fantasy based roleplays, can be modern day or can be medieval settings not a huge deal to me. I looking for some smutty plot based roleplays, so yes the sex is important but so is some essence of plot to keep it going besides a single good sex scene.

I am an experienced roleplayer having spent around 10 years roleplaying since the days of yahoo chatrooms. I am looking for new partners since my old ones have disappeared. I would prefur to keep the roleplays to PM's please. If you insist I could use yahoo messenger.

I have a few fantasy characters that I use that can be used in mideval or modern style fantasy rps that I'll try to include a site that shows them all off. For now ask if you're interested in hearing about them, 2 are vampyres and one is a demon.

I hope some people might find similar interests, I am very open to try new things and will probably be very receptive to new ideas. I'm very open for roleplays at the moment with only my one long term partner to roleplay with.

Likes-
Demons
Vampires
Angels
Non-con and Consensual
Light bondage
Master/slave or pet
Corruption

https://www.f-list.net/c/eternaldamnation

More to come later

Status
Not open for further replies.