Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners! MxF *Craving werewolf pair*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Kitten

Planetoid
Welcome! ^.^

~ What I'm looking for in a partner ~

In short I'm looking for a dominant male character personality/type to play against. Someone confident and forward. Whether aggressively dominant, pushing boundaries and not taking no for an answer. Or simply persistent, affectionate but forward. I want a relationship between our characters that is not only sexy, but sometimes scary and unpredictable. Something intense and occasionally confusing and difficult. (Hope that makes sense ^.^;).

Someone who is able to write 2 to 3 paragraphs on average. I occasionally get carried away and write a lot more when the situation allows it, but I don't expect you to match it. However, if you are able to, you won't hear me complain. :) NO one liners.

Someone who has a decent grasp of the english language. That means being able to form coherent paragraphs and sentences. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to understand what has been written.(I actually turn to trying to fix it just so I can understand it. x.x Please don't put me through that.) This is not to say I will turn into a grammar nazi and complain, but I try my best to make my own posts legible, all I ask is for the same courtesy.

Please, please.. DO NOT speak for my character. Don't assume something about them or for them. Who, what, where, and why concerning my character is up to me to decide. As well as what actions I decide on. Suggestions are welcomed while discussing a role play, of course.

Out of character chat! Most of all I really want to make friends and have some fun. I love chatting with people outside of a role play, if not just discussing things to happen, concerns, or a simple casual conversation. Keeping real life separate of course.

Please don't just disappear! If a role play isn't working out for you, please say so. I have no objections to starting over or starting something new. If you get busy and can't reply for a while a message would be appreciated. I will do my best to do so as well.

*Regarding the paragraph above, if I haven't replied within a couple days, feel free to send me a message. Replies sometimes get lost, accidentally deleted(sometimes I realize the miss-click, sometimes I don't), or even eaten by the site. A friendly reminder is always welcome.*

~ A bit about me ~

I'm on most nights, though I check back often during the day. Usually free to role play a few hours each night, sometimes during the weekend.

I'm up for long term or short term, but a story is required for both. For smut simply a good build up to things. I'd love to have the plot and smut be 50/50 if not leaning more towards plot.

I prefer fantasy/supernatural characters in medieval or modern setting over the typical human characters in a modern setting. I like playing anything but human usually. Unless they're a magic user of sorts, then I'm open to it. I have never really found futuristic settings very appealing, unless it's a post-apocalyptic setting.

I play a range of characters, from shy and hesitant to bold and outgoing, depending on the role play and preference. Either yours or mine.

Most of my characters will be between the ages of seventeen to say twenty three(appearance wise for some characters). Being the younger character or of the same age. I won't play a character significantly older than yours. Sorry, it's just not appealing to me.

I'll only role play via PM, personally I don't like threads and instant messengers have text limits that bother me.

Also, it seems worth mentioning, I'll only play as a female in these MxF pairings.

~*~ Current Cravings ~*~

Werewolf Pair!!!

~ Kinks ~

Some of my favorites listed here.

Dominant partners!
Vampyres!! (Non-sparkly)
Werewolves (Full wolf form)
Action
Adventure
Darker romance
Seduction
Rough sex
Teasing
Clothed sex
Magic?
Partners with ideas of their own? (Pretty sure that counts!)
Forced/non-con (Not meant for long term)

F-list

~ Guaranteed no's: ~

Incest
Pregnancy
Prostitution
Toilet stuff
Slutty characters
Purely submissive roles
Submissive partners
The whole knight in shining armor bit. (Boring.)
Simplistic modern human lifestyle kind of roleplays.

~ Some random pairings ~
*My preferred role on the right*

Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampyre x Half Vampyre
Vampyre x Werewolf
Werewolf x Vampyre
Demon x Angel
Prince x Princess
Hunter x Hunted
Teacher x Student
Princess x Guard
Commoner x Prince
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Target
Master x Slave (Non submissive)
Original Character x Original Character

Pokemon play?

~*~ Currently have ideas for ~*~

Werewolf x Werewolf
Demon x Angel
Vampyre x Half Vampyre

~*~
Feel free to PM me with questions or thoughts and ideas! Always willing to chat and discuss other options/ideas. ^.^

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE. I will not see it.

Still more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom