Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This story has absolutely destroyed me.

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
This is the first time I've posted something to this sub, and at the moment, I'm having trouble putting thoughts to words. I just read a story from reddit that left me literally trembling, my heart pounding, and my soul crushed. It's from the subreddit nosleep, so prepare to be disturbed if you do chose to read it, and if you do, I honestly need someone to talk to about this story, both to talk about the events of it for a sympathetic shoulder to cry on. It's just not possible to full grasp it until you read the whole thing.

Anyway, here's the link to the story. As a courtesy warning, I want to put a trigger warning for this story. I don't want to say what for since it might lessen the impact of the ending, which might already be saying too much. So feel free to wish if you'd like, and feel free to share in my emotional suffering. It's also fairly long, consisting of four parts, but you will definitely be able to finish it in one sitting. It's not a novella, just a short story.

That was really disgusting.
Also pretty nonsensical... not to diminish it if it got to you. But if they're going go for some cheap shock-disgust horror, it should at least be more realistic.
I guess the hidden twist was clever, but it doesn't really redeem the story. I had to get it from the comments, I was so unimpressed by the work as a whole I didn't even critically examine it enough to figure it out myself.
And the main character was a gigantic pussy, Jesus Christ.
Again, sorry if that seems like a rude reaction in light of how the story made you feel.

What a piece of shit. Whoever wrote that should be ashamed.
The real horror is that people apparently think it was a good read.
Any dumbass could have come up with a story with tons of icky stuff in it, yet keep fap to it like it's genius? It's not. Funny that some people in the comments were bashing 50 Shades when it's apparent their taste in writing isn't much better if they like this kind of creepypasta.

Back
Top Bottom