Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM [Craving a particular trap-plot!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reydan

Supporter
Supporter
Hi there!

I have a couple of more regular MxM (and MxF or whateverxwhatever) plots on my request thread (see my signature below), but I have one specific itch I wondered if anyone might want to scratch!

My idea is that My Character meets Your Character in a bar. Perfect strangers, they have an instant attraction to each other and start to flirt like crazy. YC is, however, a trap and its not until they get back to MC's hotel room that he finds out that, underneath those girly clothes, is a young man.

It turns MC on and they have a torrid night of sex, safe in the knowledge they will never see each other again.

Until, that is, the next day. When YC turns up for their new job interview as an executive secretary and finds out the high-powered boss they will be working for is MC. YC is hired straight away, but on one condition - ditch the suit and come to work as a girl from now on.

Where we take this from here is up to you, but I imagine it will involve a lot of hot and heavy sex in and out of the workplace!

I'd like someone reasonably literate at least for this (2-3 paragraphs isn't too much to ask I don't think) but there should be a nice ratio of plot to smut!

PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom