Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time to Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranta

Moon
Good Evening,

I am happy about stumbling across this website. After role-playing for around 10+ years, each new outlet I find is exciting to start something with potential partners. If what I have listed does not make sense, or you find yourself wanting to add to it, by all means let me know. I am not very strict on reply time, as I understand we have lives outside of role-playing, so just be courteous enough to give me the same respect. My preference is to keep all role-playing strictly to this site, over PMs, as it provides an easier way to manage my stories, and to avoid IM as certain circumstances do not allow me to sit and reply in real time. I also appreciate quality over quantity, but I strive for at least a couple of paragraph, one full paragraph being the least.

I have briefly touched on my do's and don'ts below, please ask if you would like to include a few kinks of your own!

With each bump, I will try adding more plots!

Do's
-Teasing
-Public/Risky Spots
-Oral
-Age play (not too extreme)
-Magic/Fantasy
-Mythology

Don'ts
-Anything that belongs in the bathroom
-Submissive
-Bestiality
-Incest
-Growing/Shrinking

Fandoms ( I tend to stay away from canon)
-Inuyasha
-Vampire Diaries (Actually hoping for this one!)
-Game of Thrones
-Skyrim
-Once Upon a Time

Simple Plots
(More to Come)

Trapped.
In the 50's, people did not tolerate what they did little to understand. For my char, that's exactly what life had come to be, a constant stream of therapists and white walls. Her influential parents could not get a word from her lips, and the only thing they would hear were her mad screams at night as she woke sweating from what doctors claimed to be 'vivid nightmares' yet no amount of pills could stifle them. Afraid of the waves it would cause among the elite, her parents quietly sent her off across the sea to a "respected boarding school for the impaired" where your char works as the psychologist. What he finds is that they are not nightmares, they are visions and only he can hear my char words as she tells him what has happened and what will be.

Elements.
Since the beginning of time, since men first took their first step, the Gods bestowed the four elements to protect all four corners of the world. Fire for life, Water to prosper, Earth to grow and Air to flow into every man. They were given their orders to maintain the Gods wishes, and into the corners they fled where life began, and all was well. But humankind grew cruel and ungrateful, and the Elements lashed out with disasters and repercussions of their ignorance, and Earth grew weak because of men's greed for overtaking what was naturally given to them. The Gods were angry, they wanted to take back their gift but the Elements grew frantic - for humankind were theirs to protect, so they turned their back on the orders of the Gods and have been in hiding, secretly diverting their plans of destruction. Your char and mine have finally ran into each other after years of secrecy, and form a plan to find the other Elements and do what was only assumed to be a myth: to bind the Gods and their hold over this World, protecting men and Earth alike. (Need to be comfortable with playing another character)

Runaway.
Into the mid-1800s, the end of the Civil War was coming quickly, and men were finally being sent home. Your character, a respectable suitor in the community, grew up and represented the South, yet with their defeat he was able to find his way back home. A Ball was held in his honor and his parents were glad for his return. No one knew his true secret, why he denied every eligible wife and why he survived the brutal attacks from the North. He fought for the rights of Slaves, holding off plans of attack by the South and aiding slaves to the North to become Free Men. Now that they won, his final plan has been put into effect - to take my char, a slave since childhood and now his love interest far away where colors did not matter and they could wed.

Bars.
Your character has finally been caught, after years of running is finally locked up in the big house. After leaving a trail of robberies and theft it is a heavy weight lifted off police when they throw away the key. What they didn't anticipate was that every bad boy has his girl. My character is a fan of your work and visits him, giving him a choice. She would bust him out that night, granted she be his new partner in crime. A mixture of curiosity and humor takes up the offer and your plan was to ditch her as soon as freedom was evident but.. He just can't seem to shake her off, like a bad drug she becomes addicting fast and hard. (Can be set in the 1930's or whatever era!)

Caught.
Discovering new lands seemed like an endless race among battling countries: the first to discover new plants, new animals, new terrain and most importantly new people. Your char and his country led the race in discoveries, especially among a chain of islands. This is where my char and her people are found, the men being slaughtered and the women with children turned to slaves. Upon your characters twenty-first birthday, the court presents a new servant to him that acts out unlike most of his previous servants. She is brought into your home where she strikes a bargain; to be let free to find her people in exchange for finding something precious to him. For among her people, she was the high priestess in training and when her mentor was killed, she inherited his magic. The bargain was to prevent more bloodshed, which was against her culture despite having her family killed, and to return the rest of her tribe home to lay to rest the fallen and bring them peace. That's all the deal was to be for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom