Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Anthology (Sho)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
Even with a few snags in the road by meddling trainers, Team Rocket still had many plans to keep their organization afloat. in order to really be a threat, they had to obtain some great power, thinking on the intricacies behind the Master Ball. It was easy to create a simple Rocket Ball, but the Master Ball was something that had not been made for other trainers to use, so no production was planned past the one they had. This led to some in Team Rocket to try and replicate it somehow, looking for any blueprints or plans for how it was made. It took a bit of trial and error even with what they found, but after some positive results, they were ready to find a worthy target. Who better to test it on than the elusive Suicune, who had reportedly been sighted close to civilization rather often.

While Suicine was known to only appear before worthy trainers, she had found herself unable to shake off Team Roxket members as they had occupied plenty of areas in the area. Unknown to her, they had gotten her to move just as they wanted, eventually leading her to the group with the 'Master Ball'. She was caught, the Master Ball being a great success and they quickly brought her back for some special Rocket initiation. She hadn't been too cooperative though, resorting to them having to secure her with restraints. Didn't help that they had her in a very compromising position with her legs spread, rear out and bountiful chest forward as she was leaning. She had been struggling to escape the restraints for a while now, only exhausting herself as she heard the door open up.

Giovanni yawned as he took a few steps into the room. He rubbed one eye before he acknowledged the newest addition to his collection. He was soon joined by two high ranking members of his wonderful organization who said nothing and kept a serious stature. Just as they were ordered to, they made sure that the big boss himself would not be bothered in any matter whatsoever.

Giovanni took his time walking over to the legendary beauty herself, as he eventually squatted down and lifted her chin slowly as if he was examining her. Then, without warning, he released her chin thus allowing it to drop hard. Then, he walked around her and grabbed her tail while using his other hand to stroke it. He then tugged the tail slightly hard before peering down his cold eyes at her exposure, freeing one hand to gently rub her crotch. The short fur patterns were remarkable, as he moved one finger into her flower, before forcing 3 into her without warning. He he smiled at her reaction before he pulled them out for a taste. "Well then, she seems appealing enough..." Finally, he gave a hard SMACK at her rear before he gripped her firmly and started to to walk around to stand in front of her. "Hello..."

Suicune glanced up at the three men as they entered, but she was especially weary of Giovanni. This wasn't the first time Team Rocket had tried to capture her after all, so she had seen him many times before. They were quite a troublesome bunch, and she could not believe she had allowed herself to get caught by them. She may have been bound to that ball they captured her in, but she certainly didn't plan on obeying them. A legendary Pokemon like herself was meant perhaps to be pursued and maybe caught by a skilled enough trainer, but she did not view anyone here as that.

She thought to berate him a little, but what good would that do in her current situation? She'd already tried to break free, and it wasn't budging at all. They must had made it specifically for her. She glared up at him as he examined her, letting out a surprised gasp as he tugged her tail. "How dare you treat me like this! Have you no shame?!" That seemed to get her another firm tug, followed by the stimulation to her crotch. "W-What...?! Don't you touch me there...!" She let out a soft, defeated whine as he pushed a finger in, but three made her yelp out with a bit of discomfort. She winced as he pulled out, leaving her panting softly before the loud smack to her round ass made her yelp out. "Y-You...you would dare treat me like this? Don't think I will let you have your way, you coward!"

Giovanni only kept the same expression as she continued to voice her displeasure at his actions. "Tch, so this is a legendary Pokemon to service me...I actually expected more from one who held such a high reputation." Giovanni looked to the side before looking forward, as if she wasn't even worth his acknowledgement. And once again without warning, he brought his foot down on her head. Not so sudden, but enough to add the needed weight to put her in her "place".

"And you act like a typical female...or a bitch to be more precise since you are a dog." Giovanni smiled as her reaction pleased. Eventually, he moved his foot off of her head. "You do know why I captured you correct? I do wonder if you've accepted your faith...it would make things easier if I didn't have to restrain you for everything...have you ever mated? Ah of course: you're likely one who isn't into commitment. It would explain why you're infamous for your act to run away whenever one encountera you..."

Suicune had plenty of reason to be annoyed with this situation. It was humiliating enough to be caught and restrained like this where she was so exposed. This man was arrogant beyond belief, and she wanted nothing more than to be free so she could get back at him. It didn't seem likely they'd give her that chance. She winced a little as he pushed her head down with his foot, making her growl softly.

She couldn't believe he was going to such lengths to humiliate her. She had a good idea of what he wanted considering how he handled her, and there was no way she intended to be used in such a manner. One of her caliber was not meant for this. "Hmph. Even if you've captured me, I don't intend to submit to someone like you."

Giovanni chuckled harshly as he heard her response. He lowered himself again and lifted her chin with a full hand but did not drop her head just as before. He leaned in and asked, "How did it feel to loose your freedom by that pokeball? It's not any ordinary pokeball; it makes it nearly impossible any pokemon to escape from it...you should feel honor knowing that you're the first of many legendary Pokemon to be part of my collection."

Then, as if she was his own Persian, he started to scratch her left chin. He used a thumb to open her lips. "My, does THAT look inviting...."

Suicune could hardly believe such a thing was in their possession. Knowing this, other legendary Pokemon like her were at risk of getting into their hands. She still glared up at him as he held her chin, not snapping at him or pulling away though. They had already taken great measures to make sure she didn't get away, but they would likely have more tricks ready and waiting. "You would use such a thing simply to keep me as a trophy? Your ego knows no bounds." There was no way they could succeed with that plan, or she at least wanted to believe that. Someone like him could not be allowed to do as he pleased.

She let out a soft grunt as he actually scratched gently at her chin, finding a spot that was rather pleasurable for her. Her lips were parted a bit, her defiant expression still there as she did not like where this was going. "You would do best to release me. If you are quick about it, I may just spare you."

"Spare me? How cute..." This time, Giovanni smirked as he released her chin and lips calmly as he stood up and snapped his fingers. One of the high ranking members nodded and made her way to a control panel on the wall some feet away.

"..." She pressed a few buttons and...

Giovanni smiled as the floor under his new toy started to rise. As a few chains came down around Suicune by the time the second team Rocket member came up to her. He spent a few minutes hooking the chains on the restraints through the proper loops. "..." He stepped away just as the floor under Suicune began to lower again, allowing the chains to do their job, she hanged forward where her head was now level with his waist.

Giovanni moved forward as he started to unzip and reveal his "friend" who probed gently against her cheek, just before he pinched her nose to force open her mouth and slide right in. "I prefer to test my new toys before I share..."

It was easy for someone like him to talk while she was subdued. It bothered her to no ends really. Her attention was quickly shifted to the other member in the room, and Suicune could only wonder what the switch was for. She wasn't nervous or worried really, mainly curious. He already had her where he wanted her after all.

She then felt the floor rise below her, the soft clanking of chains around her giving her a good idea of what he intended. She had a low growl lingering in her throat as the other male worked the chains around her. Course, he had nothing to worry about. Feeling the floor lower, she struggled to keep her footing, soon having the floor out of reach. She was tilted forward, put in a proper positon for Giovanni to remove his member.

Suicune of course pulled back, trying to keep her mouth shut. As he pinched her nose, it did force her to breathe eventually, and once her mouth was open, he could push inside. "Nnngh!" She grunted as the taste reached her tongue, initially making her gag a little.

Giovanni breathed in and out as his thrusts was gaining momentum within the legendary pokemon's mouth. With his hands in his pockets, Giovanni watched as Sucicune was forced to take his entire piece of meet into her mouth. Balls deep, Giovanni felt how unique her mouth was towards every inch of his penis. Her tongue held a nice texture that felt nice on his skin, and her perfect canine teeth did not get in the way. Each movement caused the build up inside of Giovanni to increase, as he was really aroused with how much she hated him; her glare with his dick in her mouth was just one of his favorite things when "breaking" new toys.

"My my Suicune, your mouth feels amazing," he finally said. "And I believe you're still untouched correctly? Rgh, I can only imagine how much better this can feel once you're properly trained....Rgh." Giovanni closed his eyes as he arched his head backwards to properly enjoy this moment.

Suicune winced and gagged from time to time as he pushed deeper, at times bumping against the back of her throat as his balls smacked gently against her chin. With him still holding her nose, she was forced to breathe through her mouth, in turn providing more pleasure for Giovanni as her warm breath and tongue enveloped his cock. It was strange how even for a legendary pokemon, the pinching of her nose did irritate her a little. She certainly wanted to bite him, though that wasn't going to change her situation. They'd have to slip up really good if she was going to escape.

Obviously, she could not respond to him even if she wanted to, her mouth full with his cock. He spoke of taming her, but she did not intend to give in to him. If he planned to 'tame' her with his methods right now, she was confident he would not succeed.

After an appropriate amount of time had passed, Giovanni moved his hands onto her brow, wrapping his hands on her for a proper hold. "Ah yes! Marvious! Your mouth....just marvious!" Giovanni began to increase his movement for a few seconds before he went full throttle with his pelvic thrusting. Deeper and deeper did his piece of meat slide into her, just before he grunted louder and louder. Finally, Giovanni did one last thrust pressing against her where his release came pouring into her. Hot and bitter, as well as THICK in texture, Giovanni held his position for at least 10 seconds before he pulled out and grasped his penis. He stroked repeatedly where he shot what remains he held onto her face while also rubbing the tip against her.

Suicune's brow furrowed a little as he got a better hold on her. She had never been so insulted! A legendary Pokemon like her being made to take this treatment was absurd. It annoyed her that these chains were keeping her from just going wild on everyone. She tried to adjust as he built up speed, but she was not used to this sort of thing at all. It wasn't like any makes would have caught her to do this, but this man had her where he wanted. At full speed, he had gotten her to gag and wince as he pushed into her throat, face fucking like a beast. The final thrust had her face pushed into his crotch as he bottomed out in her. She felt his balls twitch against her chin before he'd cum down her throat, given her a good 'meal' of his hit seed. She was so annoyed at this, knowing she had to power to take care of him. They just had to use those tactics against her.

She squirmed and grunted through his orgasm, unable to avoid the taste of it on her tongue. She let out a gasp for air when he pulled out, seeing him stroke himself before more sprayed over her face. "Ugh...h-how dare you..."

Giovanni only laughed as the words he heard amused him greatly. "I OWN you," he said harshly. "I own this organization, I own all the money that it earns, I own all pokemon that my underlings capture." Giovanni then took notice of his cum drenched penis. "As a matter of fact...."

This time, he snapped his fingers, causing the rocket member to move away from the control panel. Stepping between Giovanni and Suicune, she nodded and gently sat on her knees. Despite her expensive suit worn by those of her rank, she moved her lips around his semen coated penis. As expected, the excess amount of semen dripped from her lips and onto her tie. Regardless, she closed her eyes and took him in deep, lasting for only a few seconds before she pulled away revealing his saliva gossed but cleaned penis before she shallowed what she had sucked off. All while keeping an emotionless expression as if nothing had happened.

"Even as a human, she knows her place..." Giovanni said coldly. Although he moved his hand on her cheek, as if she were his Persian while he rubbed her cheek. This time, her calm expression converted; a blush rose as she looked away and almost pressed against his touch, as if she greatly yearned for his touch, even if he insulted her.

Giovanni then pulled his hand away and began to move around Suicune. As expected, his male underling had perfectly chained her to where her exposure was there to please his vision. "...and like her, you'll learn soon enough how to properly serve my will..." As before, Giovanni moved hid hand onto her rear, rubbing it slowly.

Sure seemed outrageous for this man to revel in the success of his subordinates. One would think he'd have rewarded the one that ended up capturing her. She did not seem any closer to giving in after all this, though she'd get a good idea of his influence here.

She noticed the Rocket member approaching, coming to kneel before Giovanni. Didn't seem like the sight of his penis before her fazed her at all, and it showed as she went about cleaning off his member. The lack of emotion was certainly surprising for Suicune, even a little worrying. She certainly didn't want to end up like that, and she'd have to find a way out. That'd be difficult when they'd likely be keeping tabs on her almost non-stop.

It was unknown what sort of treatment these other members went through to be so subservient to him, but Suicune wanted no part in it. She kept a stern expression as he spoke, circling around to her backside. "I would not give in to a twisted human like you."

"You sound just like my first love..." Giovanni rubbed her rear softly before he positioned him properly behind her. "...before I took her by force. It was a very special first time for the both of us," he explained proudly before probing her exposure. After a few seconds, he forced his penis into her, taking advantage of her virgin tight hole. While pokemon were built tougher than humans and did not necessary "bleed", Giovanni could tell that there was definitely tightness in this one that would put a well-fit Umbreon to shame.

Her insides were getting wetter to his liking, given that it seemed as if her vagina was made perfectly for human penises. He was not disappointed with her body heat either, as he felt quite close to melting. "Nhhhhhhh!"

Giovanni sighed in pleasure as he shut his eyes tightly before pushing even deeper and deeper until he was fully inside. "Ahhhhhh yes!"

Suicune couldn't help but wonder about this 'first love'. Was she human or a pokemon like herself? She had heard before of a powerful Pokémon here, but possibly an experiment or man-made...? She didn't have much time to think on that as Giovanni positioned himself better, suddenly taking the legendary Pokémon's pussy forcefully. She winced as she was forcefully spread, surprised with his size. She gritted her teeth, ashamed she could allow such a man to do this to her.

"Don't...you dare move deeper...!" She let out a soft grunt as he went against her words, pushing in more to fill her up with his length. She squirmed as he filled her completely, any slight movement making his member rub against her sensitive walls.

Giovanni paused for a few seconds to fully comprehend what she said, given that he wanted to also enjoy the pleasures of her body. Giving mind to what she said, he started to pull out slowly. Her insides were preventing him from easily sliding out, as if her body lacked the satisfaction to give him permission to escape. Thus, he matched the desires of her vagina by adding more and more pressure into his thrusts. It was quite difficult to describe how she felt aside from "amazing".

Giovanni only continued to drive more effective thrusts into the legendary pokemon. He grasped her body to force her body to take him in even more. He sighed and closed his eyes, as he felt his second release edging closer and closer.

Back
Top Bottom