Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can You Turn On This Love Machine?

Would you RP with me?

• I would love to!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • You look like you could use improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, no

• Fuck off!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly_Mang

Planetoid
Well hullo out there! Forgive me for the cheesy title, I just couldn't help myself, it makes me smile. Speaking of things that make me smile, I'm looking for some roleplay partners! Can you make me smile? Well, don't answer yet, you have no idea what kind of RP partner I'll be!

Sorry for being so goofy, I'm hyper tonight for some odd reason. So, some things you should know about me: I'm a male and generally prefer to play as such. Also, as far as I know I am straight, so I generally prefer to play male on female scenarios. That being said I'm open to try a homosexual roleplay at least once. I have a penchant for futas, and so far do not mind playing one, but I'm still new to it. In regards to how often I'll be online, I will be able to post an average of at least once a day; I may miss a day or two because of extraordinary circumstances, but I usually make up for it with multiple posts in one day. Also, addressing my availability, I do not use any instant messenger programs and currently do not plan to, sorry. I am semi-literate, have generally good grammar and decent spelling; I post about 3 paragraphs or more. Finally, I refuse to play cannon storylines; I only play original characters, and if they are set in pre-established worlds I demand a unique plot. I know that last one is weird, but it's just how I role.

I should also explain the kinds of roleplays I like to get into. I like to play well developed stories, and most of those don't require sex; however, they often evolve a romance between characters and sex happens. I really do like good stories, and if someone out there is reading this and doesn't want to RP anything sexual, shoot me a PM. That being said I'm also not just not above playing smut, I'm actually quite down for it. I love smutty RPs since they let me let my creativity out. In my next post I'll put some story ideas out, both serious and smutty, and if any one of them catches your eye let me know! I do like when my partners have their own ideas, though, so if you have something you're craving to do, please get it off your chest. I'm quite open to my partners kinks, so don't be shy; if I really can't do a certain fetish I'll let you know, but don't be afraid to ask.​

The following are some stories I had in mind to do. If you don't see any you like don't be afraid to shoot your ideas my way. The next post I make will be a list of things I'm into.

Serious (at least, not straight smut) Story Ideas:[size]

1.) Save The Trees!:
A young stoner is kicked out of their favorite hangout spot one day, and decides to cope with it by blazing one up. However, they find they're out of weed, so they hit up their dealer. The dealer just happens to be their cousin (we can certainly change this, I just like the taboo in this case), so when they don't answer the stoner has no problem showing up on their doorstep. Meanwhile, the dealer is throwing shit and yelling at the TV, which is on a local news station on which the anchor woman is recapping that a major drug bust has gone down, removing nearly 500 pounds of "marijuana" (I prefer the term cannabis) from the streets. The only problem is that the bust took down the dealer's supplier, so their phone is off. When the stoner arrives the dealer explains to them what happened, and the two smoke the last bit of ganja that the dealer has, lamenting the loss as they consume it. While stoned and depressed about the bust the news channel was on, talking about something in Washington and showing images of the president. That's when the pair get the greatest idea they've ever had: they're going to go on a road trip to DC, kidnap Obama, and hold him for ransom, the ransom being the complete legalization of weed everywhere. On the way the duo attracts the attention of a renegade state trooper and get lost on the vast highway system of America. They get into all kinds of wacky misadventures ranging from stealing an exotic animal companion from a zoo, to breaking up a small town meth ring run out of the church, to meeting Bigfoot!​

2.)Mythologia Personalis: [/align=center]It's mid Summer, sometime in July, and our setting is the tiny town of Wilaby, USA. Wilaby is a special little town, a slice of true blue Americana; it just seemed to stop progressing much around 1890 and is tucked away in America's mid-North-East-ish area (it's supposed to be more ambiguous). A couple of families have decided to spend their Summer in Wilaby that year, each for it's own different reasons, and have thus dragged their children (all high school or post-high school age) to rinky-dink ol' Wilaby against their wishes. This particular Summer the town is celebrating it's 260th anniversary, and is all abuzz with activity. A couple of the kids meet at the town library one day in the hopes of escaping their parents, only to find that the library is the epicenter of all the commotion. You see, it's library where the heart of Wilaby resides, for it is there that the folktales and fairy tales, the real history and lifeblood of the town, reside. The kids slip out of the building to meet up outside the library, which is nestled up against the forest that rings the whole town. The kids are not friends, but they are bound by the common thread of being an unwilling outsider trapped in a bygone world. Outside the kids see a small black dog at the edge of the forest, who is barking and dancing and generally trying to get their attention. When they decide to go over to the canine it wags it's tail and disappears into the forest, whereupon the kids follow suit. In the forest they chase after the little guy until they come upon a small clearing, where there is a small stone wall that stretches off into the forest endlessly. There is a small gap, about 4 feet wide, and through the gap in the wall the dog can be seen sitting on the other side, wagging it's tail and waiting for the children. They cross over and the dog takes off again. Now as the kids chase him they plunge ever deeper into a mythical world which intersects our own, a world mirroring the folklore of old America. This new world is inhabited by monster fish who are known to gobble up small children and stray dogs, and yet who everyone and their mother is trying to catch on the end of a rod; by folksy heroes who are challenged to mow the whole town's lawns and manages the task, all by himself, in the span of an afternoon; by strange, witchy crones who live apart from everyone else who charge you with the oddest of tasks; and by horrific demons who dance alone in the woods, under the pale light of the moon. In this strange world it is up to the kids to discover and decide which role they will play in the story of their own life; will they be the Hero? The Sage? The Fool? The Lover? The Villain?[/align]

3.) Big Bang!:
Inspired by the Milestone comics and the Static Shock cartoon show, the setting is Dakota City. Dakota was a place infamous for it's high crime and corrupt, racist police force. The streets of Dakota were mostly run by various gangs, while the politics and business were taken care of by Alva Industries, the insanely rich and wicked corporation which reigns undisputed in Dakota City. Then the Big Bang happened, releasing a massive cloud of a quantum chemical Alva Industries was testing. This Big Bang killed many people, but the ones who survived exposure to the explosion were changed, given strange new powers. Now, the Bang Babies, products of the event, are everywhere and Dakota is seeing new super-gangs and increased crime, as well as the rise of several vigilantes. Now, some of these Bang Babies would be thrown together to defend the city against the evils of Alva Industries, while trying to battle with their own inner demons.​

Smut:

1.) Don't Belong Here:
A teenaged white boy, who is nice and relatively naive by nature, moves out of his house and down to Florida to attend college. The only place he can afford to live in is a ghetto area, but the boy doesn't bat at the location. One night he is excited to go swimming in his apartment complex's pool, and enjoys his swim for an hour or two. He is followed back to his apartment by a lone stalker who'd watched him in the pool. The stalker pulls a knife, but the kid is saved by a native girl who just happens to be visiting a friend next door to the boy. She takes an interest in him, even though he is wimpy and little slow witted. She dominates him, forcing her way into living in his apartment and basically makes him her bitch. ((NOTE: This would work best with a futa/shemale, but it can be a heterosexual RP just as easily)).​

2.) All We Got:
A family is poised to go on a spectacular Summer vacation, a month-long trip to the Bahamas with a cabin all to themselves. The family is mother and father, sister and brother, and the latter half of the family is thoroughly excited for the trip. Their parents, however, are workaholics and wind up having separate major issue with their jobs. Dad has to take a business trip to a failing branch in the Northeast, and Mom has to train the 4 new members of office staff who were hired quickly to fill fresh openings. They decide to allow their kids to go on the trip alone, where the devastated siblings learn that they are the only real family they have.​

3.) Treat Others As You'd Like To Be Treated
A man-whore college kid is drugged on night in a bar, where he had spent the night trying to score on girls. He wakes up, bound and gagged in a basement, desperately searching for some clue as to where he was. Days before, he had broken up with his girlfriend, a childhood sweetheart whom he thought he loved dearly. However, when he got to college the temptations surrounded him like a starving pack of wolves, dying to get their wicked fangs deep into him. He tried to hold himself down, but while drinking one night he wound up cheating on his girlfriend. The next day he knew he had to break up with her, to spare her, and he did; though, shortly after his face was buried in a new girl's crotch, so he didn't feel too badly about it. Now, he had been kidnapped by his girlfriend (or her brother), who planned to exact revenge. Through rigorous study of voodoo magics, hypnotism, and demon magic the tormentor transforms the boy into a shemale (or just female, depending on how things go) version of himself, who is now enchanted to perform any orders given to her by her captor.​

I will add more later. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to send your own ideas my way!
[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom