Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term partner (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaPlay

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! My name is Arcadia! I'm starting a new request thread because the old one was a bunch of request threads unfortunately and terribly fused into one. So! Here goes nothing!! :D

A little about me:
-I'm a college student, so I tend to be busy.
-I am a switch partner, so I can play either sub or dom, or I can play switch.
-I tend to not play a futa, but love to play with futas!
-I'm pretty laid back and open minded. You want something? Just ask!
-I can write anywhere between 1 paragraph to sometimes 5. I pretty much match what my partner gives me! :)
-I do NOT play anywhere but in PMs or threads. NO exceptions.

What I'm currently interested in:
I have a Domme craving right now, so I would love to find a submissive partner. I'm very open to playing submissive characters as well though!
Also craving a FxF role play. Sorry guys!

Plots:

The Babysitter
MC is a rebellious 16 year old girl, whom her mom does not trust to be home alone. So, YC gets called to see if she can babysit MC while her mom goes out of town for the weekend. The money is good, so YC accepts. MC's mother warns you that MC likes women, so to be careful and call her if MC makes any moves on YC.

Gym Buddies
MC is in her early 20's, and likes to go to the gym. But for more reasons than to work out and get fit: to find a girlfriend. YC has started going to MC's gym recently, and she has approached YC. One day, the two are taking a shower in seperate stalls, but not for long...

Master and Slave
I don't have a current plot idea on this, but I'm sure we could more than easily create one. :D

My Mom's/Daughter's Friend
I can be either the mom or daughter's friend in this situation. If I'm the mom, I'd like for YC to be teasing me sexually in some fashion. If I'm the daughter's friend, I'll tease YC, but end up being the instigator of the situation. :)

MORE COMING SOON <3

Stay classy, all
-Arcadia ^_^

Hey
I am available for long term rp at yim and aim if that works for you?
aim owning_master
yim pussygrinder_m29
We can play all roles mentioned here. IM Me if interested.
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom