Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black-on-white Fantasy - FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielle_h35

Banned
Banished
So I decided to update this post because my fantasies are pretty much evolving by the day, as well as what I'm doing about them. So I'm going to post an idea that involves something realistic that could sprout from where things are with this particular fantasy right now.

Basically, for this fantasy, I actually started bringing it up to my boyfriend a little over a week ago. So far he's been receptive to it, and while I haven't gotten to the point of actually asking him if he would actually be okay with me going forward with it, I thought that maybe we could work out a scene where I do. There's two different ways this can go for me:

1.) My curiosity gets the best of me, and I approach my boyfriend to ask him if he would actually let me do this. He says yes, but only if its here at home, only if its when he's gone, and only once. I gladly accept, and either put an ad up seeking black, or actually go out and flirt with somebody. Either way, a date with him would end up with going back to my house, where I indulge in my curiosity and see just what I've been missing out on.

or

2.) My loyalty to my boyfriend is broken down and shattered by persistent flirtation attempts by a coworker. I would start out with harsh rejections, but he would keep going with the daily attempts, as though I never rejected him in the first place. Eventually, the more he flirts with me, the more I realize that things are boring back home, and after weeks more of being hit on, I would finally cave in, and let him talk me into letting him come to my house when my boyfriend is at work or night class. From there, it doesn't take long for things to make their way to my bedroom, where I quickly discover that my guilt about cheating on him is simply outweighed by the absolutely amazing sex that he can give me.

RE: Interracial fantasy - FxM

Hi danielle
would love to rp inter racial with you.
I play on IM please message Me directly if you are interested
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom