Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting back into the groove (Anthro M x Any F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhorkov

Meteorite
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to read this request!

As I explained in my intro post, I have only just got the buzz for rp after a few years away from it. So, I'm looking for a patient female who is willing to help me 'get back into the groove', so to speak!

As far as rping goes, while I do enjoy the sexual side of things, I like there to be a story to go with it. Detail is also important to me, but not to the point it becomes a chore.

To start, I thought it'd be best to go with what I was used to back in the day: Furry/Anthro. My character would be a fur (described below), but you can bring whatever character you'd like to the table.

Just the one ground rule; under no circumstances any characters under 18 years old!

If this interests you please get in touch via PM and we can take it from there.

Name: Mhorkov
Sex: Male
Species: Husky
Fur colour: Grey/white
Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 84kg
Build: Athletic
Interests: Football (soccer), swimming, gym, films (action, comedy, fantasy), drawing.
Short bio: Mhorkov is a Scottish husky, friendly in nature and a happy-go-lucky type of fur. He sees his glass as half full rather than half empty. He's very much into keeping an active lifestyle, but still enjoys the odd day of taking it easy.
Sexually, he is straight, he doesn't discriminate against any species. Human females do perk his interest though.

Now to a scenario or two!

-Out for a run
Mhorkov is out for a run at night and ends up in a big, spacious park. Your character ends up in the same park (what they are doing there is entirely up to you) and the two bump into each other. they get to chatting, and it becomes clear the husky has a liking for your character...

-At the gym
Mhorkov is doing some exercise at the gym, when he spots your character doing the same. He finishes and heads for the steam room. Your character does the same, and this leads to some steamy fun (pun very much intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom