Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F lf M for Rough/Noncon plots with Busty Heroines! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendora

Moon
Added: New Pictures to go with any plot you like! ^^

9d27bbb0ac47ba5a2fb5c74ce83e22cc.jpg

6efde1d35a67ec6f8f20bdd88bcf5670.jpg

eafef2ff689f651e5424bd3a2eb4d2c0.jpg

tumblr_npr0ub4vjT1u0sgj5o1_500.jpg

e0c8e26887c72f7cf073185989319b0f.jpg

***NOTE!*** I'm very very very sorry for leaving so many of you hanging, I really just got too caught up in helping my sibling move and moving myself to my university and didn't quite realize just how time consuming it would all be! I'm moved in now and really would like to try some of the wonderful ideas you had, and will be replying to you ASAP and hope you still have the time and interest to play with me! ^^

Hi wonderful people of BM! ^^

I’d really interested in trying some new plots, and I prefer PM or IM over threads!

https://www.f-list.net/c/splendora/

Plot ideas with pic ideas (I’m always welcome to yours too!)

A college feminist major forced to turn to stripping after losing her scholarships and having no other options

d1de7e5245e59e1aaeedfce410415cdd.jpg

A superheroine is forced to submit to a ruthless villain and becomes his pet for whatever nefarious purposes he might have!

random-10_05_10-920-10.jpg

A very sweet foreign girl comes to live with her American father after her mother dies

1365563166cbea3.jpg

A social worker is tasked with helping a disturbed man who might be too much for her to handle

Name:
jordan-carver-15.jpg

A very shy girl who had body issues grows up unaware of her beauty and attends a cosplay convention wearing terribly skimpy outfits and is overwhelmed by the attention she receives

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_1425694808434_726771555.jpg

ariel-femjoy-redhead-green-eyes-nic.jpg

Added more image ideas! ^^

I had some wonderful replies! ^^ More are welcome as I'm always interested in finding more people to play with!

***NOTE!*** I'm very very very sorry for leaving so many of you hanging, I really just got too caught up in helping my sibling move and moving myself to my university and didn't quite realize just how time consuming it would all be! I'm moved in now and really would like to try some of the wonderful ideas you had, and will be replying to you ASAP and hope you still have the time and interest to play with me! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom