Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

indulgent phantasy ▌f seeking short RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

topbm%20copy_zpsa9iohk7m.png

┊┊ ████████████████ ███

Updating an older thread to use for roleplay advertising.
Basically, I'm looking to indulge, and if you indulge me, I will gladly return the favor!

I'm looking for very short RPs, whether quick scenes or simply (quite) short-term RPs.
At the moment, something long-term isn't feasible for me, but feel free to suggest something
for future playing. There are a few ideas I'm interested in, and while I have them organized
by RP length/term, both work for either category, so feel free to ask for one to be played at
the longer or shorter preferred length.

The first set of roleplay ideas (short-term) are my current cravings. The second (quick scenes)
are a combination of ideas, fandoms and pairings. Feel free to suggest something unique based
on the list. As far as fandoms though, I prefer not to play canon, just based on the title.

██████ SHORT-TERM iDEAS

+ I've been reading the Mega Man Mega/GigaMix comics, and feel kind of inspired.
Something with a cyborg, android, or mostly robotic character(s), some light themes of
indentity, humanity (vs artificial life) and some erotic elements would be a lot of fun!
If it's similar to those comics in tone and pacing, I would love that.

+ A classic, Final Fantasy or Tales of inspired journey to save the world sounds fun.
Something basic, kind of light, and just meant to focus on characters (and kinks), and maybe
the "elements" of the world and journey sound lovely. I have some particular ideas, but can plan.

+ Anything magical girl-inspired, especially crossed over with something tokusatsu.
I'm really interested in something akin to CardCaptor Sakura, BSSM/SMC or Arina Tanemura
based right now.

+ Kind of a quirky one, but something based on a deconstructed Persona 5 sounds fun.
Has the basic themes of modern Persona, with the magical girl phantom thief/kaitou stuff
and lots of smut sounds ideal to me! This would probably be way more light-hearted than
even modern Persona though.

+ Interested in a different kind of medieval fantasy. I've been watching some clips of
Arslan Senki, and catching up on Akatsuki no Yona. I would be very interested in a short-term
or quick scene (or few) of something medieval that is more involved in political struggle and
with less fantasy. (Or at least, not as fantasy heavy as FF, but not lacking
entirely in fantasy elements.)

██████ QUiCK SCENES

+ Pilot x Idol : Inspired by Macross and a few other mecha series, a pilot is assigned
to protect an idol during one of her concerts/tours, but during a potential threat or general
off-hour, things get hot and heavy!

+ Pilot x Bridge Bunny : Kind of a generic scene, with a pilot and a communications
or bridge gal in a mecha setting.

+ Melee x Mage Class : If not something directly borrowing from something early FF,
then just something with a melee class character and a mage (I lean toward playing a WM).

+ Fandoms : Sonic the Hedgehog ┊ Rune Factory ┊ TMNT ┊ Spider-Man ┊ Splatoon

+ Pairings : Magical Girl x Anti-Hero ┊ Trainer x Trainer (PKMN) ┊ Knight x Princess ┊ Anti-Hero x Princess/Priestess

██████ MISC. STUFF

I'm interested in a variety of settings, or things to do with setting, themes, and elements! I'm looking for romance
and smut, but action scenes are preferred. At the moment, I'm looking for purely/mostly light-hearted stuff in tone.
I generally have a preference of the guys I would like to have played for me,
so if you don't mind and are interested in playing a specific male character,
please inquire/make mention so I can make a few suggestions. ♥

Roleplay can happen via thread or PM, whatever is my partner's preference.
If posts could be a minimum of a paragraph or two, that would be great! I can easily overlook quantity in favor of quality writing, though.
Please, please, please ! Do not control my character. That sounds obvious, but it happens. Even very recently. Actions and interactions can be left open for me to decide how my character reacts.

That about covers everything. Post here or PM me if interested. ^u^

UPDATES !!
x xx ____________________________________________________

CRAVINGS !!
x xx ____________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom