Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angela's plot ideas [looking especially for fantasy stories]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAngela

Planetoid
I'm quite new so I guess request tread is where I should start! :D

Firstly, my f-list:
https://www.f-list.net/c/ladyangela

Secondly, what I want and how I write:
I prefer story-based roleplays. I love smut but there has to be something driving it. It can be based on sex.
I post from 2-5 para depending on the story and responses I get. You don't have to match me, but please, no one-liners. I know sex scenes are slower and there is less text then, but give me something to keep me going.

Important note:

I might not answer right away and I don't want to be rushed. Sometimes, I get busy. If I don't reply for more than day-two without saying I will be away, then surely, send me a message, maybe something happend. But don't rush me if I don't reply in next ten or fifteen minutes.

I write in third person and I'd prefer to roleplay through PMs. Might also through threads if necessary, but no IM or anything like that.

EDIT (14.01.2016) All the plots were organised and put together. Every plot that wasn't deleted or is not crossed is availble to be played!

Fantasy Plot Ideas

Those plots are more or less connected to fantasy theme by the background or story or characters. Some of them are in medieval times and some are not. Everything can be changed and rearranged, depending on how much fantasy-them you want (no changing it into strictly modern realistic ones though, that's not the point).

Spy
She was the elven spy, now caught by human soldier. In the fear of being taken by many, many men he gaves her word to behave and tell everything about elfs to the soldier, who uses her as he wishes. Now, she is his whore, following him like a dog, being on a leash and wearing a collar with the name "BITCH" on it. How this story will continue?

Lost Lady
Rosette's was jut two years old when an old pirate found her abandoned and decided to took care of her. She treated pirates like a family and Captain's son as her brother. Now, she's 19 years old, capable of doing many things other women can't - although not so capable of most housework! Either way, she looks at the Captain's son differently now...

Not saying a word to the man she has feelings for, she just lives day by day, when suddenly, in one of the bigger cities someone recognizes her on the marketplace. It turns out that she was from noble family, which she herself didn't know even. Now, she gets to make a choice - leave her family or stay with pirates? And what with her feelings?

Priestess' Sin
Priestess Kayla taken up as her mission to go from town to town and offer her abilities and the only price would be a bed to sleep in and a meal to eat. It has been going like this for months, years even, when she spot the warrior on the edge of death. Using her magic to heal the poor man, she manages to bring him to the nearest village, and even to get a little house for the two of them. Taking care of the poor man, day by day, she gets closer to him, and soon she's on the edge of breaking her pledges...

Dangerous Book
Curiosity is first step into hell as they say - Princess Cecillia never thought about it, when she found mysterious book in the forgotten part of royal library. Not understanding the words, she read them out aloud curious how they would sound. Unfortunately, what she said was a spell, and now she got herself a demon (devil?) in her room...

Naive Princess doesn't stand a chance before evil creature. Firstly the demon uses that to become a King of the kingdom, showing in the court as a handsome and wealthy Prince, and forces Cecillia to marry him, even though she knows who she is. And even though she manages to deny him her virginity (for now...) the two somehow begin to like each other more and more, and she opens up to him...

New Life
Arle is a young, simple woman, working on her family's farm, just like rest of her siblings. It's a simple but satysfing life, and she doesn't think about changing it. However, the fate changed it for her - evil pact of wizards decides to take over the kingdom, and all she can do is run, run for her life. Alone, without family or anyone who could help her, hungry, dirty and scared she hides in the cave on the border of the kingdom, until someone finds her.

She doesn't even have a clue that it's the youngest Prince, the only one who stayed alive, he just looks like a regular warrior now. His skills let him escape but didn't let him safe his family. Now, running away from their enemies, they are trying to find a place of their own...

Hidden passenger?

After the treason of his family friends who killed his parents and rob their fortune, he ran away and became a pirate. After years, he was a real King of the Seas. One day, he finds a little girl hidden on his ship, a fierce lady who claims to be a thief trying to escape… However, after her destroyed clothes are replaced and the skin clean from all the dirt, it is obvious she is no girl, but a beauitful woman. What is she hiding…?

Secret Pact

A Queen is ruling alone for a few years already… Criminals and other black characters are growing in strenght and anything she is doing doesn’t help. Not telling anyone, she has a secret meeting with a Pirate who is the strongest out of all the evil people around… However, Queen, like nobody else, sees that his deeds never really hurt people and sometimes he even helps the poor ones. Given he is capable to help her pull the kingdom on their feet, she decides to form a pact with him… And because she doesn’t want anyone to spot her, Pirate has the luxury of seeing her real face, not one hidden under material and make up and all the servants who doesn’t let anyone come close. It turns out Queen is a young and extremaly beautiful lady...

Farmer Life

A young boy was sent out into the big city, for studies and work. When he reaches 30 years old he is called back to his little village, where his father passed away, living his farm for him… However, the man didn’t know that when he was away the farm had specific addition: a beautiful Hucow woman who was always just for milking needs. Better than any cow, milk so delicious!

What happens if the man have different idea of what she is supposed to be used for? The submissive nature of the woman makes her agree to anything her Master wants!

Incest Ideas​

New ones will come around. For now, I am just listing some pairings, before I will describe plots.

Most wanted right now are sibling pairings or cousins! Multiple ones as well, some threesomes or such are truly welcome.

Besides that I crave Uncle x Niece a lot.

For incest I'd prefer non-con but it is not a requirement.

RE: Angela's plot ideas

Random Plot Ideas

1. She works at maid cafe; it's an innocent job, but her outfit is not innocent at all. Short dress barely covering her fine buttocks and a bit of cleavage showing off her skin.

She doesn't know she is watched, by one of the customers. She doesn't know that when she travels in her outfit for an event, in the same train is her stalker. And what happens if she get's lost in the crowd in the train...?

Part of it has to be my very desired kink, which is being groped or even full intercourse in the train. Stalker takes advantage of poor girl, and pounds her right there, while she can't move at all because of the crowd.

It's a possibility he joins in the event. But he keeps stalking her. Forcing her to be his and only his, maybe taking some photos of her while being used by him, so he can blackmail her.

2. He is a bit shy, but pretty attractive guy. Maybe if he had more confidence, he would not be a single, however he is not that worried... Because he loves 2D girls the most! What will happen when such a girl will jump out of his computer, from his favorite game, wearing only sexy lingerie...?

Depending on how you want this to play out, there can be romance or not. To everyone else the girl would appear 'normal', but to the main character it would still be 2D girl.

3. A vampire is looking for a nice neck to feed from. He doesn't suspects his victim can actually defend herself from him. When the fight starts, she is as quick as he is, even though weaker. How will this end?

One thing vampire doesn't know is the fact that the girl isn't fully human... Will she reveal her secret?

Romanceeeee~ Lots and lots of it, but in crazy, mad love kinda way.

4. She is a lonley 30-35 year old woman. Working as a 'maid', her company finds her a rather wealthy new client, with a huge house which makes her spend most of the day there. He is a succesful businessman who had in his life everything he wanted besides love... Will the lovely maid change that?

Looking eagerly for people wanting Boss x Secretary or Incest plots. Needs more of them! Or give me your ideas with such pairing, I am really itching to play more of those!

Accepting short smutty request now too, check out this thread for pairings:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67992

A new plot idea - Pirate Queen! Anyone feeling like doing anything with these theme, I am in! Really craving something like this recently :)

Added new plot ideas, I am ESPECIALLY looking for the new plots. If you have another idea with similar pairing, hit me up! I am mostly in mood for fantasy stuff lately, so feel free to PM me with those, too :3

Looking for more romantic roleplays! Mostly fantasy-based ones :)

LadyAngela said:
Right now, looking only for RPs that will lead to romantic relationship one way or another

I'm quite new so I guess request tread is where I should start! :D

Firstly, my f-list:
https://www.f-list.net/c/ladyangela

Secondly, what I want and how I write:
I prefer story-based roleplays. I love smut but there has to be something driving it. It can be based on sex.
I post from 2-5 para depending on the story and responses I get. You don't have to match me, but please, no one-liners. I know sex scenes are slower and there is less text then, but give me something to keep me going.

Important note:

I might not answer right away and I don't want to be rushed. Sometimes, I get busy. If I don't reply for more than day-two without saying I will be away, then surely, send me a message, maybe something happend. But don't rush me if I don't reply in next ten or fifteen minutes.

I write in third person and I'd prefer to roleplay through PMs. Might also through threads if necessary, but no IM or anything like that.

Now... to the PLOTS!
EDIT (25.10.)
A few new plot ideas

Farmer Life

A young boy was sent out into the big city, for studies and work. When he reaches 30 years old he is called back to his little village, where his father passed away, living his farm for him… However, the man didn’t know that when he was away the farm had specific addition: a beautiful Hucow woman who was always just for milking needs. Better than any cow, milk so delicious!

What happens if the man have different idea of what she is supposed to be used for? The submissive nature of the woman makes her agree to anything her Master wants!

Hidden passenger?

After the treason of his family friends who killed his parents and rob their fortune, he ran away and became a pirate. After years, he was a real King of the Seas. One day, he finds a little girl hidden on his ship, a fierce lady who claims to be a thief trying to escape… However, after her destroyed clothes are replaced and the skin clean from all the dirt, it is obvious she is no girl, but a beauitful woman. What is she hiding…?

Secret Pact

A Queen is ruling alone for a few years already… Criminals and other black characters are growing in strenght and anything she is doing doesn’t help. Not telling anyone, she has a secret meeting with a Pirate who is the strongest out of all the evil people around… However, Queen, like nobody else, sees that his deeds never really hurt people and sometimes he even helps the poor ones. Given he is capable to help her pull the kingdom on their feet, she decides to form a pact with him… And because she doesn’t want anyone to spot her, Pirate has the luxury of seeing her real face, not one hidden under material and make up and all the servants who doesn’t let anyone come close. It turns out Queen is a young and extremaly beautiful lady...

Pirate Queen
She is a beautiful woman who takes what she wants - whether it is money, fame or men. She can have it all. She rules over a bunch of men, after all! She is trong and independent and doesn't bow before anyone.

He is a younger Prince, one that can't hope for throne; instead of just going into the military, he becomes a Royal Guardian, one that watches over the kingdom he lives in.

Firstly, they meet on the private royal party - she has many disguises, and tonight she is a daughter of a Duke. Because she likes what she see in him, and to her he is known only as Royal Guardian - she's not aware of his royal blood - she takes what she likes, and they spend night together. Then, she disappears.

What a suprises, when they meet again, however this time her ship, when he's trying to take her ship down...

///I want the Prince to get some feelings towards her after the night - and so, be disappointed she just wanted one-night stand.

Boss x Secretary plots

1. You have just finished your studies, and your father decides you are ready to take over his company. Right away, you become CEO, and your father tells you that his young redhead you have seen sometimes on company's parties was promoted to be your secretary.

You talked with her a few times, and you know she has a boyfriend, however she seems kind of upset and nervous from the moment your work together starts, but she is very kind to you. What can it mean?

Basically, boss and secretary know each other, seen each other a few times, and such. Secretary is upset because there is something wrong within her relationship - her boyfriend doesn't exactly want to sleep with her anymore, and she don't know what to do. She also, finds her new boss quite attractive...

This is a romance story. Because they both know each other, it's easier for them to become friends, and on one business trip or just random event, she gets drunk and so does he. They laugh, they joke, she confesses her troubles and they end up in a hotel room...

Of course, there can be many variations to this, as well. It can include BDSM teams, there can be multiple reasons for the boyfriend to cheat, and the boss might be in relationship as well. Let your imagination flow!

2. She was just promoted for a new job. Oh, how lucky! Her salary's higher, job a bit harder, but working hours better... She is always hurring back home... Nobody knows why...
The truth is, that because of her debts, she has to work in the nearby Club, as a striper, sometimes she does lap dances and for good price, she fucks in the VIP room.

What happens if the Boss will go to that club, though? Will he come regularly and make her serve him... or will he make her his exclusive whore?
This can include romance, but doesn't have to. There's many ideas to develop here, and any details to include, many routes to work on...

Incest Ideas

1. Mommy left when she was only 13. Now, she is 21-year old grown up woman, who escaped for the University as soon as she could. Not aware that she resembles her mother in every possible way. She hasn't talked with her father for years. After another break-up and broken heart with nobody to undersands her, she decides to suprise her father. Ask him, if he wants to fix everything and start all over.

Big, big yes for romance. She is kind of naive and oblivious girl, so she wouldn't realize anything. I want a long introduction here, with lots of spending time together, going out, etc before real romance will start.

Fantasy Plot Ideas

1. She was the elven spy, now caught by human soldier. In the fear of being taken by many, many men he gaves her word to behave and tell everything about elfs to the soldier, who uses her as he wishes. Now, she is his whore, following him like a dog, being on a leash and wearing a collar with the name "BITCH" on it. How this story will continue?

Hey, glad to see you thread up again. I was away from BMR for about last ~3 months. PM me when you are around and I would love to continue!

Still looking for more fantasy plots! Or you can always choose some of those pairings and let's brainstorm!

Princess/Queen x Evil Knight
Female Warrior x Evil Knight
Princess/Queen x Commoner
Princess/Queen x Her Adviser
Princess/Queen x Monster/Alien
Girl/Elf x Monster/Alien
Elf x Human
Girl/Elf x Demon/Devil
Priestess x Monster/Alien
Priestess x Brave Hero
Priestess x Prince
Priestess x Evil Knight
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Vampire x Human/Elf
Vampire x Knight/Evil Knight/King
Dragon kin x Human
Dragon kin x Knight/Prince
Girl/Elf x Vampire
Girl/Elf x Dragon kin​

Bumping! Looking for more story-driven RPs, not only with my plots. Feel free to give me your own ideas, and brainstorm on them :3

Bumping again! Fantasy stories, monsters, incest... Message me with your ideas! <3

Bump! Once again I need more fantasy plots! Doesnt have to be mine, message me with yours ~

Sorry for messaging here, but I think you maybe accidentally added me to your blocked list. If it wasn't an accident, I would like to ask why so, as we seemed to be doing fine with our scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom