Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Duel Purpose [Morcleon, Raizel]

Morcleon said:
Amanda keeps fucking her captive, smirking down at her. She kisses her deeply, moaning. "Don't you enjoy being fucked by your crush? I'm sure you've had fantasies about me..."
Carla moans into the kiss, struggling but failing to overcome her lust
Y-es but not one was rape!
she responded between cries of pleasure

Amanda fondled Carla's breasts and kissed her harder. "But you still want me... you want me to control you and take you for my own..."

Morcleon said:
Amanda fondled Carla's breasts and kissed her harder. "But you still want me... you want me to control you and take you for my own..."

Carla arches her back as she moans into the kiss, lust overpowering her ability to resist. she nods, her cries of pleasure filling the room as Amanda ravishes her.

Amanda slammed into Carla faster, moaning in delight. She pressed up against her captive. "Ahh... I'm getting close..."

Morcleon said:
Amanda slammed into Carla faster, moaning in delight. She pressed up against her captive. "Ahh... I'm getting close..."

Carla thrusts her hips in time with Amanda's, lewd moans signifying how close she is herself.
Oh Divines! Fill me up with your seed amanda, paint me white!
She cries, resistance snapping as her legs attempt to wrap around her captor if they can, straining agaist her bonds.

((wanna have Amanda impregnate her later on?))

Back
Top Bottom