Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Duel Purpose [Morcleon, Raizel]

Morcleon

Super-Earth
A fight to settle the war once and for all. A fight that she had prepared many days and nights for. Lady Amanda Volonious stood alone on the windswept plains, her horse tied a ways away, waiting for her opponent. She wore no armor and carried no shield, and carried but a single blade sheathed. But it was with this blade and the speed with which she wielded it that had carved out her legend upon the battlefield.

Morcleon said:
A fight to settle the war once and for all. A fight that she had prepared many days and nights for. Lady Amanda Volonious stood alone on the windswept plains, her horse tied a ways away, waiting for her opponent. She wore no armor and carried no shield, and carried but a single blade sheathed. But it was with this blade and the speed with which she wielded it that had carved out her legend upon the battlefield.

Upon her own steed arrived Madam Carla Grainne, the flaxen-haired battlemaiden adorned in the black cloth and strategically placed argent armor she was known to wear, the shining blade that had carved its own legend in many an opponent alongside Carla hanging from her waist.
The warrior dismounted, drawing her longsword and standing with skyward blade as her two hands grip tightly the hilt
It has been an honor to fight against you, Volonious, tis a shame that I only have one last time to savor defeating you.
Carla speaks, ready to begin

Amanda smirked arrogantly at Carla, drawing her sword and holding it at the ready. "Ah, but today, I believe you shall be the one defeated..."

She winked and charged, blade lashing out in a quick sideswipe.

Morcleon said:
Amanda smirked arrogantly at Carla, drawing her sword and holding it at the ready. "Ah, but today, I believe you shall be the one defeated..."

She winked and charged, blade lashing out in a quick sideswipe.

Carla moves to sidestep the sideswipe, blade grazing her clothing, as she retaliates with a quick swing downwards.
((You wanna RP the entire battle, and if so really invest in making it a good one?))

Amanda carries her momentum to dive under the blade, rolling and stabbing her sword to the side at Carla.

(I'm fine with either one, but I have little experience with freeform battles.)

Morcleon said:
Amanda carries her momentum to dive under the blade, rolling and stabbing her sword to the side at Carla.

(I'm fine with either one, but I have little experience with freeform battles.)

Carla grits her teeth as the blade cuts into her flesh, leaving a gash in her side as she moves to swing at Amanda's outstretched arm

Armanda smirks at the successful strike, but then winces as the blade slices a light cut in her arm when she was too slow to pull it back. She stood back up and glared at Carla, leaping into the air to deliver a powerful downward blow.

Morcleon said:
Armanda smirks at the successful strike, but then winces as the blade slices a light cut in her arm when she was too slow to pull it back. She stood back up and glared at Carla, leaping into the air to deliver a powerful downward blow.
Carla readies herself to defend, when suddenly Amanda attacks with a downward blow from above! Having not expected this, Carla is caught by surprise. she raises her blade to deflect in the nick of time, but the force of the strike sends the sword flying out of her grip, coming to a stop in the tall grass nearby. Carla herself is sent downwards, having lost her balance, and lands onto the earth at the foot of her rival

Stepping over Carla's blade, Amanda places her sword at her rival's neck with a grin. "You're mine now." She snaps a pair of handcuffs to Carla's wrists and sheathes her sword. "And now you're really mine..."

Morcleon said:
Stepping over Carla's blade, Amanda places her sword at her rival's neck with a grin. "You're mine now." She snaps a pair of handcuffs to Carla's wrists and sheathes her sword. "And now you're really mine..."
Carla closes her eyes and sighs.
Please, just make it quick-
and then she feels the manacles bind her and hears the blade sheath. Carla opens her eyes, looking confused and a bit worried.
W-what?

Amanda winks and pushes Carla along, strapping her onto the back of her horse and linking their mounts together. "What? I win, so I get you as my prisoner."

Morcleon said:
Amanda winks and pushes Carla along, strapping her onto the back of her horse and linking their mounts together. "What? I win, so I get you as my prisoner."

Carla tries her best to struggle out of her captor's grip, but to no avail. She glares at Amanda as she's strapped upon the horse.
You're going to kill me anyways, you could at least give me the courtesy of death on the battlefield. The defeated knight speaks angrily.

"Kill you? Why would I do that? No, I'm going to get a lot more pleasure out of your defeat than just a momentary touch of bloodlust." Amanda chuckled as she set off back to her castle.

The wounded warrior shivers at the sinister sound of Amanda's words, fear upon her face.
W-what do you plan to do to me?
she inquires, fright in her voice

"Well, first thing I'm gonna do is make you an obedient little slave." Amanda chuckled and winked at Carla. "As for how I'm going to do that... well, let's just say I'm horny and you're sexy."

Morcleon said:
"Well, first thing I'm gonna do is make you an obedient little slave." Amanda chuckled and winked at Carla. "As for how I'm going to do that... well, let's just say I'm horny and you're sexy."

Carla's cheeks redden at this response. She's been flirted with before by men she served with, but to be flirted with not only by a woman but by her rival? She did not expect that to happen.
(btw is Amanda a dickgirl or does she have no extra parts? im fine with either)

After a few hours, they arrive at Amanda's castle and she hands the horses off to the stable boy. She leads Carla up the stairs to her chambers and throws her on the floor. "Here we are, slave. Now then, are you going to be obedient, or do I have to break you in first?"

(Mm... let's go with yes, Amanda is a futa.)

Morcleon said:
After a few hours, they arrive at Amanda's castle and she hands the horses off to the stable boy. She leads Carla up the stairs to her chambers and throws her on the floor. "Here we are, slave. Now then, are you going to be obedient, or do I have to break you in first?"

(Mm... let's go with yes, Amanda is a futa.)

Carla glares up from her prone position, the armored warrior furious with her new master.
You'll have to try.
she spits out. Is that a feeling of betrayal i detect?

Amanda crouched down next to Carla, taking off her armor and clothing until she was completely naked save for the restraints. She smiled widely and started massaging her rival's breasts. "Ohh... you have such a wonderful body..."

Morcleon said:
Amanda crouched down next to Carla, taking off her armor and clothing until she was completely naked save for the restraints. She smiled widely and started massaging her rival's breasts. "Ohh... you have such a wonderful body..."
As Amanda stripped her prisoner, she'd find that Carla's pussy lips are alreadly a bit wet. It seems this situation is a bit of a turn-on for her.
Carla moans softly, doing her best (but not enough) to stifle it as her C-cup breasts are toyed with.

(mind if i say she's a sheepgirl? i realized i never stated her race!)

Amanda chuckled, leaning down to kiss her prisoner, her hands working on Carla's breasts. She slipped off her pants to reveal her futa cock and started grinding against her. "Oh my... you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Morcleon said:
Amanda chuckled, leaning down to kiss her prisoner, her hands working on Carla's breasts. She slipped off her pants to reveal her futa cock and started grinding against her. "Oh my... you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Carla gasps as she's kissed, breath hitching as Amanda starts to grind against her wet honeypot. She nods in response somewhat shamefully, eyeing with lust the cock that her captor possesses.
I-i always had a bit of a crush on you, i thought i'd be strong enough to resist it...

"Mm... glad to hear that. You'll be an obedient little slave, won't you?" Amanda patted Carla's cheek with a lustful grin. She leaned down to whisper in her ear, thrusting her entire length into her waiting pussy. "No one knows you're here but my people. You are no longer a knight. You are my sex slave and my lover, and you will do what ever I tell you."

Morcleon said:
"Mm... glad to hear that. You'll be an obedient little slave, won't you?" Amanda patted Carla's cheek with a lustful grin. She leaned down to whisper in her ear, thrusting her entire length into her waiting pussy. "No one knows you're here but my people. You are no longer a knight. You are my sex slave and my lover, and you will do what ever I tell you."

as Amanda rams into Carla's wet sex, the knight cries out in both pleasure and shock.
please, don't do this!
she pleads, even as her tight hole squeezes about her rapist's shaft.

Amanda keeps fucking her captive, smirking down at her. She kisses her deeply, moaning. "Don't you enjoy being fucked by your crush? I'm sure you've had fantasies about me..."

Back
Top Bottom