Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi :P Let's RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mainly just looking for one on ones I RP through PM's and AIM and I don't have any preferences for people to RP with. I do wish to have the RP replies be a good couple paragraphs. I like hentai and a lot of my plots may come from hentai but I'm glad to change it any way. I'm looking for a a male character who won't care what my female character says or does. I want him to be able to talk down and control her. I will be willing to do any RP ideas.

Some ideas I have, probably a lot of harem ones.

The App
A seemingly magic app which allows you to alter reality. take a picture of someone and turn them into a character you have the settings for and can affect however you please. Turn the girls into your sex slaves, do whatever you want.

Daddy's harem.
A father loses it one night and porks his daughter and turns her into a moaning bitch. he forces her to brind her friends their for him to turn them into his bitches too.

Phone master
(not harem but can become) When someone sends inappropriate pictures of yourself to you and threatens to put them on the internet what can you do but obey every naughty command they tell you to do.

Little sister's bed time affairs.
Your little sister becomes "interested" So she sneaks into your room while you're asleep to look at your cock. she ends up trying to suck it and runs off the next few nights she returns but you're just pretending to be asleep. when will you decide to show you're awake and break her in

Bad end
a game world where the villain wins. can be based off current games or whatever.

I love a lot of dark fantasy style RP's and you controlling my character through your characters actions and your character being godmoddedly powerful. please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom