Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Hail the High Queen! (FoxWriter/Uminator)

It was good to see Aaron cheering up, it was all too rare these days to see him so happy and relaxed. Even Natalia seemed to be noticing, rubbing Aaron's shoulder softly. "Just relax ok? Slow breaths, get used to the feeling. You'll have the hang of it in no time. Before you know it you'll be running the marathon" She grinned, whilst Cleo messed up his hair to mess with him a little, before giving him a bop on the head as she caught him getting an accidental look at Neema being once more naked. "Yep, definitely hit you. Even if it's by accident" She returned his grin, though it was partly to avoid looking at Neema until she had finally put at least some clothing back on. Though a bunch of their crew walked around naked....? And she didn't even know what they might look like either. Sure, Cleo could technically order them all to get dressed but she'd feel kind of guilty doing that, forcing people to potentially be uncomfortable like that. Well....Cleo and Aaron would just have to learn to deal with it.

Yeah...that planet was definitely not gonna be on the list of places to visit....Cleo certainly didn't like the sound of that one bit. Keeping that planet off limits certainly seemed like the best option. The creatures that lived there sounded...well, it was difficult to imagine what they even looked like, a combination of so many different species...and they ate...well....anything. Cleo shivered slightly at the thought. "Ok...we're gonna stay well away from that place then...yeah....definitely" She slowly sat down beside Aaron, her mind still working quickly on processing all of this. She was taking it well, but it was still a lot to take in, and she had been given a normal human upbringing after all. Even if she wasn't human, she'd learned to think like one, that was going to take some time to overcome.

Drixel grinned at the mention of unlocking Aaron's gifts, that was something he was looking forward to working on very much...unlocking the mysteries and potential hidden away in not just Aaron's genetic code, but the entire human race. Oh the thoughts of what secrets might be tucked away.....the potential that humans could have if they hadn't stunted their development, if they were simply left to their own devices for another few centuries....humanity could be a species to rival their own.
Cleo laughed nervously as Aaron informed the pair that they were nuts, though she and Natalia certainly knew better. "Um....well Aaron, it's not quite that insane. For a while now, well, y'know when me and mom try to tell you about your drawings? Well....they really do show the future" She pulled out the one he had drawn that morning, showing Neema and Drixel's arrival. "You drew this, shortly before they both arrived. Please, try to see" She held it out to him. "With everything else that's happened today, it can't be that hard to believe can it? Just try and think about it ok? Maybe when we go up to their ship it'll seem a little more real" Cleo grinned, then looked to Neema and Drixel. "Ah, yeah, I guess you can't just leave your ship laying around for too long can you? Maybe....just maybe we can go and visit it? I'd love to see inside of a real spaceship! So what're we waiting for?" Cleo suddenly jumped to her feet, tugging Natalia and Aaron up with her whether they were ready or not. "Naked aliens or not, let's go!"

He nodded before snorting at Natalia. “yeah. no. I hate running. It's so....” he wrinkled his nose. “so much effort. I'll stick to art thanks Nattie.” he decided, trying to bat Cleo's hands away from his hair, it was messy enough on it's own! He winced when he was smacked upside the head and pouted at his best friend. “it's not my fault she just... did that!” he protested sighing a little even if he looked amused, shaking his head a little before grimacing at the idea of such a nasty planet, such a planet full of nasty creatures. He was certainly never going to go there, ever. Not even if Cleo begged with her adorable face. It wasn't going to happen. Not ever. Thankfully, she seamed just as terrified by the idea of such a place as he did so he hoped he wouldn't have to worry about it. Then again, knowing Cleo, they'd end up going just so she could see them from a distance. She had always been the sort to be way, way too curious. “we're not even getting fifty planets near that one.” he decided, Neema chuckling. “that's extremely unlikely. As Ceenos and Sphar, two of the biggest allied planets, flanks Calicopats 6.” she admitted with a smile. “the creatures on Calicopats are not capable of leaving their planet and on the rare occasion a ship crashes there, the Alliance Army of Ceeno and Sphar are very fast in collecting the survivors and the bodies of the unfortunate few who might crash land there.” Neema admitted with a smile. “as long as you don't land on the planet, your perfectly safe so long as your not hovering on the planet or something stupid like that.” she admitted. “unfortunately, there are always stupid people.” she admitted with a shake of her head. There was three just last week who had been convinced if they went down and rolled in some of the poisonous plants the Pd wouldn't bother them. They where... half right. Once they'd died of the poison, the Pid had eaten everything inside of the stupid idiots and left the poison coated skin behind for the Alliance Army to collect.

Aaron blinked a little at the nervous laugh and narrowed his eyes at her before looking at her, baffled. She didn't honestly believe that he was capable of such things? Now that he remembered though, he did sort of remember them trying to bring his attention to something before. Something about drawings that he never remembered drawing, drawings he couldn't see but that others seamed to be able to. He took the drawing, frowning a little. He couldn't really make it out. It was like he suddenly needed glasses. “for most humans, their minds are not able to cope with the idea.” Neema explained. “his mind has to be prepared for the situation, which we can help with. His Genetic Code needs to be unlocked as well. Still, he is doing astonishingly well for being faced with things that are impossible by human standards.” “...Nattie's been doing impossible things since I met her.” Aaron explained. “she healed broken bones in hours. Cracked bones in minutes. Of course i'm a little more open to all of this.” he looked down at the picture again, almost missing the conversation change. “we're not so worried about our ship. There's little that humans can do to damage it, though one of those...” she paused, checking her PCD, Nuclear Warheads, could potentially do serious damage but I doubt that your Earth leaders would be willing to use such extreme measures. We are currently more worried about inciting a mass panic. We do not want to frighten the human race after all.” she admitted. “their intelligence and potential would he a great advantage to the Alliance.” Neema admitted. “being as you where raised here and are more likely to be much more comfortable here, we would be best off integrating them into the Alliance, rather than trying to convince you to leave. Especially since we don't currently have a capital for us to take you to even if we did wish to be so cruel.” she admitted with a smile.

“of course you may come up.” she promised with a smile, Aaron yelping and then laughing as he followed her to the door, Neema laughing as well. Freeya had been just as excitable. Neema had no idea how many times Freeya had raced into a random room, grabbed someone, even her or the High King and dragged them off, chattering at a million miles a minute about something amazing and exciting that she had found, or discovered, or wanted to see. “our transport is in the Green area in the middle of the city. The park.” that pulled Aaron up short. With the coach still sick, and it being a Saturday, the park would be crawling with the boys that liked to beat the shit out of him. He knew better than to go to the park on a weekend, even with Cleo there to protect him, they where too many and they didn't give a shit if they beat the shit out of Aaron with her screaming at them. They just thought it made them look cool. “why do you hesitate?” Neema asked, looking confused. He had looked almost as excited as Cleo just a sparse second ago. Now he looked like he wanted to go hide under a bed.

It seemed Aaron was at least open to the idea of his drawings being something to do with the future....well, a little bit anyway. Cleo just grinned and pat the boys head gently. She was sure he'd come around, that he'd come to understand himself. Aaron was a smart guy deep down after all, and like he said, he did have some preparation for the impossible. No matter what kind of excuses Natalia had come up with over the years, she had been performing impossible medical feats with Aaron's body when she had healed him. She had done her best to explain things away, but as Aaron had gotten older and learned more about what medical science was supposed to be able to do, well, it was inevitable he would figure something wasn't right. Natalia was just glad he'd never confronted her on it. Then again, perhaps so long as his wounds were being healed he hadn't wanted to push the issue. And besides, usually once he was healed Cleo had been right there to immediately distract Aaron's attention from any questions he might have had. The girls mind worked a mile a minute and she made sure Aaron was always along for the ride.

"The park?" Cleo suddenly looked up at the same time as Aaron, biting her lip and looking to him, placing a hand on Aaron's shoulder, before looking back to Neema. "The park....isn't exactly a good place for us. There are certain people there who...well...let's just say they don't like us. I can usually handle a few of them but today there'll be way too many for me to keep away from Aaron..."
Drixel blinked, quickly pulling up a small holographic screen and scrolling through it. "Ah, I believe her highness is referring to....'bullies'? Is that correct?" "Well, that's one word for those bastards..." "Cleo! Language!" Natalia instinctively gave her daughter a punishing glare for swearing, Cleo sinking and laughing nervously. High Queen or not, Natalia was still her mother and was going to act like it. "Sorry mom...but it's true"
"Hm, I do not think you need to worry highness. Lady Neema and myself can most certainly guarantee your safety with zero casualties" "Ok....putting aside the fact you had to mention 'zero casualties' for a second..." Cleo hung her head for a moment. "..how can you be so sure of that?" "Even in this limited human form-" "Ouch" Natalia hung her head this time, her pride taking a momentary knock. "-Lady Neema is most certainly still a master in the art of intimidation. I'm quite confident that a single glance from her will be more than enough to disperse these 'bullies' without anyone having to engage in combat"

"What do you think...?" Cleo looked to Aaron. "Anyone else and I'd say he was crazy. But, well, you saw her after all. Well, you saw plenty more of her than a boy is supposed to" Cleo gently bopped Aaron on the head once more, attempting to lighten the mood a little. "But if you don't wanna go, then we wont. I'm sure we can find plenty to do hanging around here for the day and then go tonight when those ba-" Cleo was on the receiving end of another glare from Natalia, "...jerks leave"

Aaron was pretty sure they where off their rockers, but they'd never lied to him before. He knew they wouldn't play pranks about something like this, so he would give them the benefit of the doubt. He rolled his eyes when she patted him like he was some kind of pet. Honestly. He had to smile though because honestly, any attention she gave him was something he appreciated. She and Natalia where the only ones who ever paid any attention to him that didn't hurt, so anything they did was something he adored. Aaron chewed on his lip, wary of going to the park. “not a good place?” Neema asked, frowning. Checking her P.C.D to see what a Bully was. “....well that's unpleasant.” she admitted. “very unpleasant. People actually consider abuse to this level as common?” she asked, looking disgusted. “if one of our children did some of these things they'd be in for a very unpleasant punishment.” she admitted. “which form do these... bullies, take?” she asked Aaron who grimaced. “they beat the shit out of me.” he admitted, making her blink before looking dismayed. “they physically manhandle you!?” “....that's one way of putting it.” Aaron mumbled even if he grinned at Natti's scolding of Cleo. Neither of the so called Alien's even batted an eye, apparently scolding the future queen of an entire empire was allowed if you'd raised her.

Aaron hesitated again, watching Neema for a moment. She was very intimidating, very 'military' look to her. “Casualty merely indicates possible physical damage.” Neema stated with a shrug. “if it comes down to it, I will defend you physically.” she admitted. “that's not to say I will maim or kill them, the worst I will do is...” she examined the scan of Aaron. “break their arms or ribs.” she decided. Since those seamed to be his most common injuries. “That is only if there is no other choice. I will not be instigating.” she assured them. Aaron had to admit, the idea of his tormentors getting what they had dished out on him was an appealing thought. “And just what's wrong with humans?!” Aaron demanded, scowling at Drixel, Neema rolling her eyes. “nothing. However, as humans are still developing, their bodies are... weaker, more fragile than those of the People.” Neema admitted. “or have you never noticed how much better Cleo is than others are at, well, pretty much everything?” “well. Yes, actually.” Aaron admitted. “that's because her body, and her brain, are more advanced than humans are yet.” she admitted.

“...i think we'll try it.” Aaron decided. “worst comes to worse, I can actually run now. And I don't know that anyone wants to mess with a group as big as ours, not to mention the last time they tried to mess with me and Nattie was there, she took pictures and went to the police station with the evidence of my injuries and they actually got in trouble for once so we might be safe.” he admitted. He hoped. “hey! You looked too!” he complained, pouting at her. “i want to see a spaceship.” he admitted, heading for the door. “and I kind of hope those assholes.” he smiled at Nattie, sheepish and apologetic but not taking the words back. “try to pick a fight and actually get their butts kicked for once. Maybe if they can see how much it hurts they'll stop doing it.” he admitted. Neema ust smirked a little and made sure her shirt was on properly before following him to the park. Watching Aaron's confidence wane the closer they got to the park until he was practically huddled as close to Cleo as he could get. it wasn't long before one of several boys spotted them and in true hormone induced idiocy, they completely ignored Neema, Drixel and Natalia and zeroed in on Cleo and Aaron. they immediately started heckling both, plying Cleo with affection and Aaron with hateful spews. this was only halted when one of the boys reached to snag Aaron by the hair. then the boy was screaming in rage, because there was a feminine hand clutching his wrist, preventing him from touching Aaron. "Let go you stupid bitch!" "I will not. you have attempted to do physical harm to someone under my protection. back up, all of you or you will all regret it." "there's eight of us! what the fuck do you think you can do to us!?" the biggest of the football boys demanded. "plenty." what followed was eight big guys getting their asses kicked by a woman. true to her promise, she didn't hurt them too much, but she dropped them fast and hard. she hadn't even bothered breaking bones, she hadn't needed to. "a bit pathetic for Athletes." Neema admitted, heading passed the eight downed, groaning boys. four of who where clutching their nether regions where she'd nailed them. "...wow. that was...." Aaron shook his head. "you have got to teach me how to do that." "sure."

Natalia sighed and nodded slightly as Neema looked up what Bullying was. "Unfortunately yes. Human adolescents seem somewhat prone to such behaviour sadly. Not all of them fortunately, but certainly a noticeable amount. Some of their bullying is physical, some mental, and most of them just simply ignore anyone who tells them to stop" She frowned, but rubbed Aaron's shoulder gently. She hated what these bullies did to him, but there had been little she could do to stop it. Any attempt at direct intervention by her would likely result in just making things even worse. The most she could do was ensure that nothing they did to Aaron was permanent, that he was healed afterwards. Still, it seemed those days were over now, Aaron wouldn't need to worry about them anymore.

Cleo couldn't help but grin slightly at Neema's mention that she would break the arms or ribs of the bullies. Sweet sweet justice at last. "Hear that Aaron? Your very own bodyguard, one who'll really kick some ass" She smirked and nodded to herself, though she also took the comment about humans somewhat personally. Sure, she had just found out she wasn't one, but she had always considered herself to be one. And besides, some of them might have been assholes, but there were plenty of humans that she felt she could look up to. "Hm? Well...I suppose I can't argue with you there. Now you mention it, I never really had any trouble with...well...anything at school. Any classes, gym...all of it is insanely easy to me. I never really thought about why before, I mean there are humans like that too"
She folded her arms to think on it for a moment, then looked up as Aaron agreed to try heading to the park. "Ah, that's great" Cleo grinned, giving Aaron a quick hug. She was so glad he had agreed to go, she wouldn't have gone without him. Not only would she not leave him all alone down here, she couldn't have handled going up there without him either.

Natalia did give Aaron a slight glare for his comment, but that sheepish look...that was one thing he could pull off better than Cleo, that look of 'you just cant punish me'. He was right though, maybe it would be a good thing if they tried something, for Neema to teach them a lesson they wouldn't forget, put them in their place.
Upon their arrival at the park, it seemed their wish would come true. As Aaron expected, one of the boys had soon spotted them, which meant the entire group were soon on their way. If Natalia didn't know better she'd have sworn these boys had some kind of hive mind. Instinctively, Cleo moved to try and get between Aaron and the bullies, but they were soon getting surrounded and even she couldn't handle them all. As they started to get in too close though, Neema made her move, stepping in. Natalia couldn't help but smirk slightly, even taking a slight step back. Eight of them? There could be eight hundred and Neema wouldn't break a sweat.
Cleo watched as Neema made effortless work of beating up the bullies. Perhaps not breaking their bodies, but the point had been made, she had broken something far more than their bones, she had broken their pride. Even better, Cleo recognised several others from school in the park. Word would spread, it would be impossible not to. Whispers would hang in the hallways, stares from behind books....oh yes, their 'reign' was at an end.
"Definitely amazing" Cleo nodded in agreement with Aaron, Natalia stepping forward. "Well then, that was certainly an entertaining show, though I'm sure these boys will be fine without my medical attention. Shall we be going? I think these two have something they'd like to see even more than this" Natalia placed her hands onto Cleo and Aaron's shoulders, Cleo grinning her head off. "Spaceship time"

“That's abhorrent.” Neema huffed. “and the adults do nothing to stop it?” she demanded, well aware that Natalia thought it just as disgusting as she did. For a human, Natalia was exceptionally compatible with The People. Some humans where just a bit more advanced than others where and Natalia had been one of those. She might not have extra genetics but mentally she was far superior to most humans. “it's a cycle.” Aaron explained. “the adults where bullied too when they where children. For most people on this planet, being bullied, and bullying is just a way of life. It 'builds character' according to my father.” he admitted. “it 'will make me strong' according to him. Not that he would know, he was always the rich, cool kid. He was never bullied a day in his life the hypocrite.” he grumbled, Neema felt her blood go cold. This young pup was being tormented by his own parents. If he had been born as one of the People his parents would have been tortured to death for such a disgusting crime. Humans where entirely ass backwards! They needed to be reigned in before they blew themselves up!

“yeah. It'll be great.” Aaron agreed, already feeling much better about going to the park. He could somehow just tell that Neema was disgusted by the fact that adults where letting him get the shit beat out of him. Disgusted that Aaron was little more than a punching bag. Not because he was weak, but because they where continuously allowed to get away with it. It was, odd for Aaron to have someone with power looking out for him. “of course you haven't.” Neema admitted with a smile. “genetically speaking your brain and physical body is made for much more than what humans can currently do.” she admitted. “when we get on the ship, you will see what i'm talking about. We do have a small collection of humans that where rescued or wished to come aboard from the few times we've visited this planet.” she admitted. “the humans who can keep up with you are, more often than not, Advanced. Closer to the Evolutionary line.” she admitted. “your own mother is considered an Advanced Human. Physically she is the same as most average humans, but her mind is extremely advanced and has picked up on some very complicated things that most humans would struggle with. Especially at the age in which she was able to learn them.” she admitted. “She was hand picked by your Birth Mother, Freeya, for her exceptional empathy and her amazing ability to pick up on healing medicines and sciences.” she admitted. “Natalia is one of the most skilled healers we'll have on the ship when we go up.” she smiled at Natalia. She had always liked the young human. “for taking such good care of you, I plan to reward her, I just haven't figure out an appropriate reward yet.” she admitted.

“it was kind of brutal actually.” Aaron admitted, loud enough for the crowd to hear but not loud enough that he was being obvious about it. “i feel kind of bad for them. Honestly, the fact that their usual Modus operandi, six against one, didn't work when facing a single military trained woman is just sad. Too bad they weren't picking on the weak and helpless this time or their ego's might have survived this. Maybe they better go back to beating on fifth years like they usually do.” he shook his head. “oh well. Maybe they'll have learned a lesson from all this?” he mused with a shrug, smiling at Nattie, feeling better then he had ever felt in his entire life. Suddenly he felt very thankful that Neema and Drixel had shown up. He was a little confused when Neema stopped in front of a completely empty space and frowned. “you won't be able to see the ship yet.” Neema explained. “it emits a light altering magnetic field that renders it invisible. The magnetic field also slightly alters human perceptions, making them avoid this area unless specifically drawn attention to it. Take a few more steps forward.” Aaron obeyed and gasped when he saw the amazing capsule. It had just enough room for all of them if they squeezed in. “ready the Pod Drixel.” she ordered with a grin. “i believe we promised them an experience they would never forget.”

So there were going to be other humans aboard the ship? That might make things easier for Cleo and Aaron at least, Natalia was perfectly used to being the only human around though. She couldn't help but grin slightly as Neema described her as an Advanced Human. "Oh come now, you're embarrassing me. I'm really not that special, I was just very lucky that Lady Freeya chose me..." Especially when she had...that had been a bad time in Natalia's life, though she didn't want to burden Cleo with that kind of knowledge. That time was over now, to dwell on it was absolutely pointless. "A reward? Oh I've already had all the reward I could ever want" She smiled, placing a hand on Cleo's shoulder. "I was blessed with a daughter to raise, no reward could ever compare to that" "Oh come on mom, now you're embarrassing me" "That's a mothers job dear" Natalia grinned as Cleo huffed and folded her arms, cheeks puffing out for a moment until Neema stepped out infront of them. "Hm?"

As Neema spoke, Cleo tilted her head slightly, staying behind as everyone else stepped forward. "Um....I can see it" She looked between them and blinked. "You guys can't see it? I mean it was a little fuzzy at first but...it's right there" She pointed at it, Drixel blinking and hurrying over to her. "May I highness?" He adjusted his glasses slightly. "Hm? Oh...uhh...sure?" Cleo looked at him as Drixel scanned her quickly, focusing it on her eyes. "Oh my...oh my oh my oh my" "Is...something wrong?" "Hm? Oh no highness, no no. Far from it" He grinned brightly, Cleo just looking at him for a few moments before shaking her head and moving to climb into the pod with the others, Drixel climbing in afterwards to start readying the pod.
"So, you gonna tell us what got you so excited out there?" Cleo spoke up, Drixel nodding quickly as the pod ran through some of the checks. "Oh, yes. Well, the scan demonstrated that your eyes have adapted, altered their own genetic structure, to be able to see through the cloaking field, rather spontaneously infact. Now, our race are perfectly capable of doing so, altering our own DNA without technological intervention, though usually a conscious adaptation takes great effort and concentration. Unconscious adaptations, as I assume this was, are normally far less rapid, taking place over hours, days, weeks or even months. This though....this appears to have been an unconscious instantaneous adaptation...most incredible" "So...my eyes changed their own DNA to see an invisible ship without me even meaning them to? Huh..." Cleo poked the side of her head, Drixel's grin like a child who had just been given free run of a candy store.

"It is incredible, I've never seen such rapid alterations...and so complex as well, to see through a cloaking field. I don't believe anyone has ever been able to adapt their DNA on suck a complex scale before. You truly are Lady Freeya's daughter" He tapped a few more buttons, the pod lifting off so smoothly that it was almost impossible to tell they were moving. "I'm signalling the ship to advise them of our return, and to hold orbit until ordered otherwise" He smiled, reaching out to wave his hand over a control, the front of the pod becoming translucent, showing them leaving the atmosphere. "Now..." He waved another hand, zooming in on the ship as they approached it. "Whoa...." Cleo quickly leaned forwards. "It's a spaceship...a real spaceship..." She stared, wide eyed as they approached, the pod slipping into the hangar and landing. "Everyone ready?" Drixel looked at Aaron and Cleo for a moment, then moved to open the door, unable to get out of the way as Cleo scrambled out. "GYAH!" He toppled to the floor, being trampled by the girl as she dashed out into the hangar. "....Ow...."

“you are much more special than you would think Natalia. After the test trial, that being you, it was decided that special humans would be selected and given the offer to join us.” Neema admitted. “several of the humans on ship are much like Aaron, gifted, advanced and unfortunately, abused. It was only because of your kindness, strength and loyalty that we even realized how much potential the human species even had.” she admitted. “so, why all the excitement about humans?” Aaron wondered, suspicious about the conversation. “human genetics are extremely flexible. Especially the advanced humans. You see, our people are endangered at the moment. There is very few of us now, if we breed with willing humans, and yes it has to be willing, rape is abhorrent to us, then the human genetics will strengthen, but not overwhelm our own. This means that we can rebuild our population without having to resort to inbreeding or weakening our genetics.” Neema admitted. “several of the humans on board have found loving mates and two or three are pregnant. It's hope for the future.” she admitted with a smile. “so. Those of us who are... special, 'advanced' we can share our... powers? Skills? With any children we might have?” “yes. This is true if you where to breed with one of our people, or another human.” Neema admitted. “the introduction of new gifts and new genetics to the People is one reason why we have been interested in humanity ever since Natalia came to us. It's only been until the end of the war that we realized humanity might be our only hope.” she admitted.

“while raising a daughter is indeed a blessing, Cleo is a very special daughter.” Neema admitted. “i will find a way to reward you.” she admitted with a smile. “no. I don't see anything.” Aaron admitted, examining the empty space. “i'm not surprised that Cleo has a much higher capacity.” Neema admitted. “her Birth Mother, Freeya was capable of very astonishing things, and the Royal Line also had special gifts and abilities that where a closely guarded secret.” Neema admitted. “Cleo is at the right age for manifestations as well.” she admitted. “manifestations?” Aaron asked curiously. “it is a developmental stage where our People grow into their genetics. Humans ave a similar period of development known as puberty I believe? When they become capable of reproduction and grow into the adults they will be. Muscle mass, brain development and other such things. Cleo will be, or already has entered her developmental stage. Manifestations are the genetic alterations in her body, all of our people go through it, depending on our family history, our own genetic defects or strengths and other such things will effect our body, minds, and even powers. For example, Drixel is far superior n mental prowess than most, while I developed mostly physically.” she admitted. “Cleo is part of the Royal line as well, they hav special genetic traits, and Freeya... well she was very special, though no one truly knew how far her genetic gifts really went she was much more advanced than a number of us. There are some who think she might have been half, or part human. Which would explain a number of things, though no one knows for sure. Freeya was beloved by all the People, but she was a mystery. We don't know where the High King found her, we don't know how her genetics manifested, we don't even know how old she really was.” she admitted. “so your maternal line is a complete mystery. You are certainly going to be one of the most powerful Queen we have seen in out histories though.”

“so her suddenly adapting like that is normal?” “well. no. not as such. Like Drixel said, we are capable of altering our genetic makeup, but sudden instant alterations like that are extremely difficult and we've never had someone full capable of it before. But, if Freeya had a special genetic trait for it, or had the potential then Cleo being capable of it isn't as surprising as one might think. Those who are half, or part human tend to be much more adapt at altering their genetic structures in various ways. While we do not have very many, only two as far as we are aware of, they are extremely capable.” she admitted. “they can do things to their genetic structure that we've never seen before. I don't understand most of it of course, but Drixel has been keeping me appraised. We need to keep a close eye on them, in case they alter their genetics more than their bodies can handle. That has happened before and it's never a pretty sight.” she admitted. “we tend to keep a close eye on a of the People going through Manifestations because almost every single person does something new to their genetic structure.” she admitted with a smile. “makes the 'puberty talk' a little more difficult when we can't actually be sure what's going to happen.” she admitted.

“Good. Well done Drixel.” she praised, smiling when they slipped close enough for the humans and human raised to get their first look at the Capital. “this is more than just a spaceship. This was, at one point, our capital city.” she admitted. “Freeya loved to travel. So we altered this ship to be home to the High King and his court.” she admitted. “what are those blue circles?” Aaron asked, peering down at the bright blue and Gold looking ship. “Artificial Terra-formed sectors.” Neema explained, smiling when he gave her a look. “they are artificially created recreations of various planets. Not unlike your parks. It makes living in space much easier.” she admitted. “much of our hydroponics is in the parks as well, that's where we grow all of our food and raise the various animals that we eat.” she admitted. “there is one area which is a Hunting Park specifically designed for the species that are more wild in nature, so when they get the urge they can stalk and hunt their own prey, instead of letting out their cabin fever out on us.” she admitted with a chuckle. “i must warn you, many of the species on the ship right now are hominid, but only barely so and some do not look human at all.” she admitted. “be aware that all of them can understand English and many will become very volatile if picked on or teased.” she admitted before laughing when Cleo literally ran over Drixel. “please. Calm down.” she ordered. “we must go through sanitation first. We cannot bring any human diseases on board. A single cold virus could be a epidemic of dangerous proportions for most of the people on board.” she admitted. “we have to sanitize ourselves so we don't spread any potentially lethal pathogens.” she admitted. “that's Drixel's job though so make sure to follow his instructions. The sooner he's done the sooner we can unleash you on the unsuspecting populace.” Aaron even snickered at that.

It had been so long since she had seen the city, Natalia couldn't help but smile as she saw it coming into view. Sure she had seen it before, but the sight of the city in space still took her breath away. She could hardly wait to be on it once again, to see the various peoples aboard....she wondered if she would recognise any of them....would any of the people she knew back then even still be alive after the war? She hoped so...they had all been good people. It still baffled even Natalia's mind how such a war could have ever occurred. It seemed that greed and a lust for power was far from a being a uniquely human trait. Even so, that someone had been able to put up such a fight, to cause such devastation, to bring such a powerful race to the brink of extinction....it was almost beyond comprehension. But seeing the city again, it made Natalia feel better...it felt like...coming home. She knew Cleo would have so many questions about the place....but it was going to be far more fun for everyone if she got to explore and find the answers for herself.

"Sanitize ourselves?" Cleo came to a stop, whirling around to face the others again. "So how do we do that? Let's do it right away so I can get exploring this place!" Cleo grinned, clapping her hands together, looking at Drixel who was just picking himself up off the floor and dusting himself down. "Yes, well...the sanitization process is rather simple" He adjusted his jacket to straighten it out. "It shouldn't take long. Please, follow me" He led them slowly towards a set of doors along the wall, though they were more like saloon doors, a mid-section but no top or bottom. "Please, step into the chamber, remove your clothes and place them into the hatch which will open. They will need to go through a more thorough process, so in the meantime you will be provided with new clothing should you wish to wear it" "Uhhh..." Cleo blinked. "If we wish to wear it?" "Yes highness, as Neema said, many of the species here do not wear clothing of any kind" Drixel smiled, walking to the side of the doors, tapping a button to open up all of them. "The sanitization process is completely harmless, infact you likely will feel nothing at all. Any physical sensation you do feel will be a warmth or tingling sensation"

"Well, alright then. But if I catch anyone peeking into my booth..." She glared at all of them, then suddenly had the sweetest smile on her face as she skipped into the booth, the door closing behind her, though her head, shoulders, calves and feet were still visible. It seemed she wasn't aware that her silhouette was also still visible through the door as she began to remove her clothes, placing them into a little hatch that had opened up beside her.
Natalia grinned slightly, then walked into one of the other booths, starting to remove her clothes once the doors had shut. This wasn't the first time she had been through such a process after all, and she was rather more used to the rather different attitudes to clothing in this culture. Truth be told, she had been known to go around naked herself sometimes if she had been in the royal palace. Drixel waited until everyone else had gotten into a booth before entering one himself. Once everyone was ready, a soft blue light illuminated the area around, pulsing brighter every few seconds before turning green, a gentle 'ping' noise sounding. A moment later, the walls beside them slid open to offer thin white robes, perfectly sized for each of them. Cleo, Natalia and Drixel all took the robes and pulled them on before emerging from the chambers on the opposite side to where they had entered, Cleo stretching slightly, then glancing down at herself, lowering her arms quickly. "These robes are a little....clingy don't you think?" She folded her arms across her chest, turning to look to the others, Natalia just smiling. "Well perhaps, but think of it this way, you're wearing space fabric. That's pretty cool right?" "Oh yeah! It is!" Cleo grinned, giving a thumbs up, before twirling around, practically glaring at the door infront of them, the only thing now standing between them and the rest of the ship for her to explore.

Neema smiled a little as she watched Natalia before focusing on the kids. It was always fun to watch new humans react to the Capitol. “yes. Sanitize.” she agreed with a chuckle and a shake of her head. “calm yourself your Highness. We'll stay here as long as you want and you can come back anytime you please. You have plenty of time.” “what about school?” Aaron asked. “we have tutors on board. I have no doubt that your human teachers have not been able to keep up with either of you.” Neema admitted. “you are both very intelligent, I doubt you had a challenge in a grouped school setting.” well. That was very true. Both of them had been taking internet Collage courses in their spare time, for fun in Aaron's case. “so the tutors might be able to advance our schooling?” “of course they will. Best of all, they will go at your pace. Meaning they will slow down when you need to and speed up when you excel.” she admitted with a smile. “it's up to you whether or not to accept the tutoring of course.” she promised. Before heading into the booth and getting undressed, completely uncaring of her own nudity. She normally wore clothing only because it protected her during fights or battles. Aaron waited until Natalia went in, trusting her a lot more than he trusted the strange people.

He flinched when the blue light came up but relaxed when, just as promised, he didn't feel a thing. He blinked at the robes and sighed, pulling them on and shaking his head as he walked out, blinking at Cleo and flushing brightly. “feel free to go anywhere however, there are certain symbles on doors you need to be aware of because they can be very dangerous. Especially for Aaron.” she informed Cleo, handing her a small chart of three symbols. The first was simple enough. It was a circle with a dash through it with O2 written in it. “this symbol means there is no oxygen inside. While you, Cleo, will be fine Aaron would not be and would suffocate in such locations. Be careful about when going into there.” she warned, Aaron nodding. The next symbol was a droplet, only it was purple and there was a skull and cross bones. “this is a warning that the thing you are going to touch is poisons. There might be a following word which might mean it is only poisonous to that being. Most of the poison warnings on the ship are poisonous to humans.” she admitted. “assume that anything with this symbol on it can hurt Aaron or yourself for now.” she pointed at the ext one. It was a box. “this is on doors directly. It will lead to various areas you should consider avoiding though I won't tell you no. all doors with this symbol are ejection areas. Where they can be opened and everything inside dumped into space. If the outer doors are open, the inner doors will not open.” she explained. “if you are inside the outer doors won't open. Most of these areas are either prisoner containment or are storage areas. As far as I know there are no prisoners on board.” she admitted. “there are also explosion warnings but there shouldn't be any of those unless you wander into various labs.” she admitted, letting Aaron keep the card, though it was basic common sense really.

“there is one person I would really like you to meet before you go home.” Neema admitted. “that can wait until later though. Go have fun.” she urged with a smile, Aaron grinning as he looked at Cleo and then followed her wherever she went with a laugh, running for the first time in his life without suffering for it. It took him a long moment to get used to it, and being he wasn't used to it he had to slow down way too soon but he had gotten a good sprint and was grinning brightly. This was the best day of his life, even if he was just as terrified as he was overjoyed. Especially when a being that looked very much like a tree carved into a human walked past them as if they didn't exist and thing that looked like a soggy rhino barked at them in some harsh sounding language. The entire ship was covered in odd metals, strange patterns and weird languages. Different colors seamed to indicate where they where on the ship and they had already encountered three oxygen free areas by the time Aaron needed to sit down. Of course they seamed to have found the commons area by then because there where hundreds of tables and what he assumed where chairs, even though they where more like footstools that where taller. Very comfortable though. They where cylinders and the tops where covered in some sort of very soft, but very firm material that was almost like memory foam but better.

As soon as they sat down in front of a table a glowing circle winked into existence directly in the middle and an odd voice piped up. “Welcome. How may I serve you today?” “uh... Serve us?” Aaron wondered, baffled. “Opening instruction manual.” the voice replied, Aaron jumping when a small holographic menu appeared, just like an in game menu for a video game. So cool. Aaron had no problems getting into something so technologically advanced and with a few experimental swipes an taps of holographic buttons he was soon figuring out what was happening. It was basically a waiter. Either you dismissed it or you ordered something. It was one of the many thousands of billions of unctions of the Collectives. “well.... let's see here....” Aaron mused. “Human Safe Foods?” he asked, grinning when a list appeared. “wow. Cool!” he muttered, examining the menu. He only recognized about a fourth of the items. “Coffee, Black. Sugar on the side?” he asked, seeing one of the options, squeaking when a bright yellow light appeared in the middle and a coffee pot, two cups and a bowl of sugar started to form in a manner that reminded him of a 3D printer only it looked all electronic holographic until the light vanished, leaving perfectly normal, and hot, coffee pot behind. “....oh my god. That's cool...” Aaron whispered, looking at her. “i wonder what that was? Was it teliporting it? Recreating it? Transmogrifying?” he wondered, pouring a cup to see how it tasted. It tasted like a dark roast, Columbia coffee. Not his favorite but certainly well made. “....okay, I don't want to go home anymore.” Aaron admitted with a grin. “wanna try one of those funny looking foods?” he asked her, poking the middle of the table, wondering how to bring back the glowing blue ball that had taken their order.

Cleo listened to the explanations of what the various symbols of the doors would mean...as she thought about it she figured it was only natural that a place like this would need a wide variety of environments. Not everyone and everything in the universe could breathe the same air and live in the same environment after all. She had to wonder in the back of her mind if there were any sections of the ship filled with water for perhaps water breathing creatures. Not mere fish, but sentient, thinking beings like them. Given the vast variety of life there had to be in the Universe she was sure that, if not on this ship, there were such people out there somewhere. The girl was slightly surprised, at least for a moment, to hear that she would be fine in areas of the ship where there was no Oxygen. So she didn't need to breathe air? Well, that was certainly good to know if nothing else. "Ejection areas? Yeah....think we'll definitely be avoiding those. I don't know if I can survive in a vacuum or not-" "Based on what we've seen, if you can't you'll become capable of it before dieing" Drixel interjected, Cleo just raising an eyebrow at him. "-whether I can or not, I'd rather not be that cold I think" She folded her arms and nodded slightly to herself. Being in space, without a space suit at least, certainly didn't sound fun.

Cleo looked to Neema and tilted her head as she mentioned a person for them to meet, but seemed to drop the subject for now. Who could it be? She knew that both her biological parents were long dead so it couldn't have been either of them. Could it be another relative? But then again they had told her she was the only survivor of the Royal bloodline, so it couldn't be another relative...not a biological one at any rate. Well, it was something they'd find out soon enough, so it was pointless to waste time thinking about it. Cleo just looked to Aaron and returned his grin, before turning to dash away, almost gasping in delight as she watched Aaron running to keep up with her. It was amazing, seeing him run like that and seem to be fine with it, to not be practically suffocating because he had moved at more than a snails pace. Then again, everything they saw seemed to be just as amazing, even things that must've seemed so mundane to the people who lived here just fascinated the pair. They were fortunate that the reason for the ships current location hadn't been made known, nobody knew who Cleo was yet, nobody knew she was their new Queen. To them, right now, she and Aaron were just two more residents of the ship who could've been from one of a thousand different worlds and were just playing a game.

"I do believe I will take a look around as well" Natalia smiled to Neema and Drixel, bowing her head slightly. "It's been too long since I was in this city, though the last time it wasn't a ship" She laughed to herself, then shook her head. "It'll be nice to become familiar with the place again, to feel like I'm home after so long" This place had always felt like her real home to the woman, she was glad Cleo had reacted well to it so far, hoped she would continue to do so. "And I'm sure the two of you have better things to be doing than talking to me" She gave them a wave, then turned to head off in a different direction to Cleo and Aaron. It may have been a while, but Natalia still knew her way around the ship.
"Well then" Drixel watched her go, then glanced to Neema. "I'd say we have at least several days before her highness may wish to return to Earth for a time"

"Hm, this looks like some kind of cafeteria or food court..." Cleo glanced around as they entered the large room, various different beings sat around eating what Cleo assumed was food, some of it looked rather......exotic, and in some cases moving, and in one case seemingly attempting to eat back. *Note to self, don't order whatever that is* She sat down opposite Aaron, then gasped as the holographic menu appeared, reaching out to poke her finger through it. "Whoa, that is so awesome. I definitely need to get a TV version of one of these things" She grinned slightly, looking up. "Our movie nights just got way better" Despite everything, Cleo had no intention of leaving old routines behind, and clearly no intention of leaving Aaron behind. Alongside Natalia, Aaron was the most important thing in Cleo's world. She could never abandon him just because some new life had been thrust upon her.
She let Aaron play with the menu, loving the look on his face as he had the time of his life. Despite her sitting on the other side, she could read the menu just as easily, somehow despite being semi-transparent it also displayed the text in her direction for her, whilst not showing her the 'backwards' text that would've been on Aaron's side. "I think I'll take...Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice. Oh! But no pulp. Blech" Cleo stuck her tongue out and scrunched up her face slightly, then giggled with delight as their drinks were rather literally materialised out of thin air. "Yeah, we definitely need one of these for movie night too. No more getting up for snack runs" She picked up her juice, taking a sip and licking her lips. Perfect, exactly what she had ordered.
"Oh? The funny looking foods hm? Well, just so long as it's not trying to eat me or escape, I think I'll be game to give it a go"

"hmm." Neema smiled at Natalia. "many of the people here might remember you. be wary not to reveal Cleo's identity just yet. whether she decides to take her place as High Queen must be her decision and her decision alone." she admitted. "we would not force upon her anything." she admitted before grimacing. "i do dearly hope she does. i do not want to have to restart the royal line. it's such a mess." she admitted. it was very, very rare for a royal line to die out. where Cleo to refuse herself, fully refuse herself, the royal line would end with her and her children would simply be another one of the People. it would then fall to Neema to go and collect the Sages, who would assemble the Gods Orb. the Orb was the sentient memories of all that had ruled before. the memories of every last high King and Queen ever in existence save for very few who had abused their positions of power. it would fall to the collected memories and personalities to choose a new Royal Line and bestow upon them the Royal... well, no one was sure. some theorized it was an extra genetic code that made the High King or Queen so much more powerful and wise ad could be passed on in order of succession. how it worked, Neema wasn't sure, no one really was. the First had created it, and around it had formed his vast empire and the People. Neema was sure that Cleo would be just as wise, powerful and glorious as The First. but it had to be Cleo's choice. for no one could rule the People halfheartedly. "Maybe though, you should stop in and see the Concubines." she suggested to Natalia. "Aalone will be glad to see you again." Neema admitted with a smile. "i am glad to have you home Natalia." Neema admitted.

"yeah it does." he agreed. "i'm having school flashbacks." he admitted with a grin, looking around at allt he different.... well, he wasn't sure they'd all be called people. not human at any right. there was a tiny tree sitting at that table, a few of the branches dipped in what looked like a bowl full of sunlight. over there was a wolf the size of a minivan eating rather daintily at a steak the size of a tire. in the far corner was a man, blue with raised markings that was so cold he was emitting fog and frost and had frozen the chair he was sitting in. this was super cool, like living a real life Sci-Fi movie! "...i think we're going to have to pick different movies. Sci-fi is never going to be the same again." he admitted with a laugh before grinning as he watched her drink appear, pouring himself a second cup of Coffee. "yeah! i wonder how many foods this place has?" he mused. "like, where does it come from? who makes it?" he wondered before grinning at her. "okay... uhm. Service please?" he asked, grinning in delight when the menu popped up again. "Human safe foods." he ordered, head tilted when the food popped up again. "uhm do you have descriptions?" he asked the... whatever it was. immediately descriptions lined up underneath he food. not that it helped much. he had no idea what a kepot was or what a flimporcot was. "uh...." he looked at her and then looked around for something that looked palatable. "there. that one looks edible." he admitted, looking over at the table with one of the more normal looking beings. "we'd like one of those please." he asked the, computer?

he regretted ordering it as soon as it appeared. it looked so much more appetizing from a distance. it looked like someone had squeezed purple play-dough out through an extruder forming some kind of really long noodle. the entire plate was full of one, single, really long noodle that looked and felt exactly like play-dough. he could even tug a part of it off and form it into a little ball, just like play-dough. it was all covered in a soft oil that smelled not unlike Olive oil and lemon, which certainly made the whole dish smell very pleasant. settled in the middle of the nest was a flaky white, well, Aaron was going to guess it was fish, dusted in what looked like dried herbs and topped with the same oil. Aaron finally gathered his courage and picked up the odd little. well, fork? it looked more like a spear with dull spikes running up one side. it took him a long while to get some of the noodle on his fork before he looked up at her. "if i die, tell your mother i love her." he ordered before screwing up his face, uncaring that a good number of odd assortment of beings was watching the two new humans with amusement. he chewed slowly, carefully tasting the little bit that was in his mouth before swallowing. "....it... it tastes kind of like... like someone flavored play-dough to taste like cornmeal." he admitted. "its not so bad." he admitted, taking another careful bite and nodded when the taste didn't change. "yeah. cornmeal, only without the gritty..." he mumbled before poking the fish. "i tried the pasta first, you have to try this part." he commanded, watching her intently, daring her to try it, as he often did when Natalia made something strange and new. the only problem here was, everything Natalia made was amazing. this wasn't Natalia's cooking though.

"Oh I have no intention of revealing who she is. I'm sure she'll have much more fun keeping that a secret for the time being" Natalia grinned slightly, then gave a little shiver when Neema mentioned the Concubines. "Perhaps....perhaps I will" She turned away, smiling to herself before starting to walk again. If nothing else it would be good to reconnect with the people she had known all those years ago. So many thoughts were swimming through her head right now, her wandering had rather quickly become relatively aimless, though when Natalia did snap out of her daze she looked up, finding herself outside of the Royal Palaces. They looked just like she remembered, and as she stared at them Natalia felt a tear streaming down her cheek, though she quickly reached up to wipe it away before anyone could see. This wasn't the time to be here. To be here when it was so quiet, so empty, it would only bring pain. No, Natalia didn't want to come here until it was with Cleo, when she could form new and happy memories.
She quickly turned away, taking a deep breath and beginning to walk briskly. It was time to take up Neema's suggestion, letting her legs carry her to those chambers once more. She figured that the rooms would still be the same....those beings were all set in their ways, it'd take a braver person than even Neema to try and make them move somewhere else. She stopped outside Aalone's door, or at least what had once been his door, then gently placed her hand on the chime.

Cleo couldn't hide the grin on her face as she watched Aaron looking over the menu, looking for some incredible exotic alien food to try, though what appeared wasn't quite what either of them seemed to expect. "Hm, you sure that was the food menu and not the pre-school toy menu?" She smirked and stuck her tongue out, watching as Aaron started to poke and prod at it to begin with, almost testing if the long noodle was going to jump up and try to strangle him. Honestly, it wouldn't have entirely surprised her if it had. "Don't worry, I'll come up with something suitably embarrassing for your tombstone. 'He died doing what he loved, playing with food' or something along those lines" She giggled, watching as he took a bite, then leaned in a little, almost like she was waiting for something to happen, some kind of reaction, but there was nothing. "Hm? Well, you're still alive....and still human it seems..." She reached over to prod him. "And you haven't turned into Play-Dough so....I think that's a good sign" She watched him take another bite, then leaned back a little in her seat, seemingly satisfied that Aaron wasn't going to change colour or explode. "Hm? Oh sure, leave me the super exotic part hm?"

Cleo tugged the plate over, then picked up her own fork-like implement, prodding at the 'fish' in the centre of the plate. "Well, it's not moving so that's good..." She prodded again, a little harder this time, rather easily taking a scoop of it away. It seemed to have the consistency of fish as well. "Well, it smells pretty good.." She leaned closer, taking a big sniff as she brought it up to her face, then after a few more moments she stuck it into her mouth, chewing slowly. "Hmm......mm, hey, it's pretty good actually. Sort of like.....like.....nope, nothing I can compare it to really" She shook her head. "It's sort of fishy but definitely not a fish I've ever eaten before. Infact, I think my tongue is working differently....I don't think I'm supposed to be able to taste...um....I think it tastes.....pink?" She tilted her head. "That's the only way I can explain it"

the Concubine race where a proud and noble race after all. they went where they pleased, fucked who they wanted and no one, not even the High King could control them. only a Concubines chosen Mate had any sort of control over them. Neema could somewhat control her two females, though Aalone was only loyal to one person, and only one person and that had been Freeya. he had been pining for the last many years, waiting to see Cleo, to assure himself that his Mates daughter was safe and perhaps choose her as a new mate if she would have him. the door swung open at the Chime and Aalone looked up from where he was curled up in soft silks and plush blankets like a little nest on the floor. he was nude, as he often was, his sea green hair splayed all over, looking entirely ready to be debouched. his sea green eyes looked up at her and for the first time since Cleo had gone missing and Freeya had died he smiled. "Natalia." he purred, sitting up slowly, languid like a cat as he stretched and stood. movements liquid and fluid and seductive.

Concubines always moved like such. it was where their name Concubine had come from. while humans knew concubines as sex slaves, the People knew the real meaning of Concubine was, in a literal translation 'lust like water with poison'. the Concubines where lust on legs, seduction and grace and sex, but where as deadly as any other creature in the realms. the most famous of concubines, one of the first discovered by intelligent beings. the one who found her made the mistake of thinking them perfect for slavery and had captured her. by the time his backup had arrived she had slaughtered all thirteen hundred men aboard his ship, and had settled in to drink tea until she was calm enough to figure out how to pilot the ship back to her planet. with their discovery, the Concubines decided they had a taste for adventure and happily went where they willed aboard any ship they decided looked interesting. it only took two years before people started treating them better than royalty, in awe of their beauty, and wary of their rage. "come and have tea." Aalone ordered with a smile, moving to get dressed because he was one of the few who did like to wear clothes. he liked the way they felt on his skin, and the way they made him look. "Has she come?" he asked Natalia. "is she well?"

~~**~~

"it certainly looks like play-dough doesn't it?" he asked, wrinkling his nose a little before snorting at her. "only if i can come back and haunt you for the rest of your life." he ordered with a smirk. "just because i like playing with my food doesn't mean it needs to go on my tombstone." he grumbled. "don't look so excited!" he complained. "if i explode i'm blaming you!" he complained. "exotic! i just ate a blue string that looks like Play-dough! at least your part looks like food!" he complained, leaning forward to watch her eat the way she had done to him. "good?" he asked, poking his, struggling with the thing that didn't seam to fit in his hand very well. "sort of fishy but not..." he deadpanned, shaking his head before he stared at her. "you taste pink... are you high right now?" he wondered, poking at his food before sliding it into his mouth. "huh.... it tastes fishy." he agreed. "but kind of like water too..." he muttered, swallowing it, waiting before shrugging. "that's all i taste. i think your high." he admitted, polishing off the last of his fish, though he didn't have the urge to eat anymore of the blue spaghetti. "well i'm not hungry anymore." he decided. "should we go see what else we can find?... what do we do with this, i wonder?" he mused, draining the last of his coffee, nearly leaping off the table when the electronic sort of voice responded that he was to leave it there and a cleaning staff would take care of it. "oh. uhm. thank you..." yeah, this was definitely weird, but really really cool too. "Star Trek is dust." he informed her.

"Hello Aalone..." Natalia smiled softly as the door opened and she saw him there, just as she remembered him. If she didn't know better she'd swear it had only been yesterday when she last saw him. His nudity didn't phase her even slightly, she was used to such things after all, even the nude beings she had passed on the ship hadn't surprised her. There had been a time when she herself had been known to wander around in public naked. "It's been a long time....too long" She stood in the doorway, waiting for Aalone to come closer, waiting for him to invite her in. She knew better than to simply enter his chambers uninvited, she knew better than to simply presume that since it had been a long time he would welcome her without a word. Once he invited her for tea though, Natalia bowed her head gently in thanks and stepped inside, moving to take a seat, her old seat, the place she had sat all those years ago the last time she had been here. More and more she felt like she was back home at last, and she longed for Cleo to share that sense of home.

"Yes, she has come, and she is very well. You should have seen her, so excited, able to see the sheer wonder in anything and everything around her, just like she was..." Natalia closed her eyes as she thought of Freeya, how the woman had seen such fascination in the simplest of things, sometimes spending hours on end studying something that to anyone else was simply the mundane. "But I'm sure you'll see her soon. I have a good feeling that she'll wish to stay, that she'll want to accept the role being offered to her" She looked back up to Aalone, taking her tea and bowing her head in thanks once more. "I'm sorry I couldn't come and say goodbye, that I couldn't bring Cleo to you so that you could see her before we left. But everything happened so quickly, and keeping Cleo safe, keeping her alive, was the most important thing" She looked into her tea, then took a small sip. "You haven't lost your touch for making tea Aalone, it's just like I remember, just as delicious as it ever was"

"Oh come on, you were gonna come back and haunt me if you died first no matter what happened" Cleo stuck her tongue out and watched him try some of the fish, then shook her head. "Of course I'm not high. I just seem to be tasting things I couldn't before. I can't really explain it, it's like my sense of taste is just....better? Ever since we got here I've been feeling better all around. Stronger, faster, healthier, my brain wont stop going at a mile a minute. It's like being here is.....waking me up? Gahhhh" She rubbed her face. "It's like going through puberty all over again or something" She tried a bite of the odd looking noodle, rolling it around in her mouth for a few moments before swallowing. "Hm, yeah, definitely corny" She scrunched up her face and stuck her tongue out again. "Let's not eat this one again" She quickly gulped down the rest of her Orange Juice to wash away the strange taste with something more pleasant and familiar, then set her glass down, tilting her head as the voice informed them to simply leave it, then grinned at Aaron's rather adorable reaction. "I get the feeling these people would think Star Trek was a historical documentary or something" Cleo giggled before standing up. "How about we see if we can find one of those areas that looked like a big park with all the trees and everything? I'm sure I saw one with a waterfall when we were coming in. Maybe we can even go swimming" She smiled, knowing Aaron had never been able to go swimming in his life. "I've seen the way you look at people when they're swimming, you're at least half jealous. Of course the other half is just you ogling girls in their swimsuits, but I suppose I can forgive you for that" She gently patted his head, then ran off with a teasing giggle, as if challenging him to chase her and tell her otherwise.

he smiled at her. "it has been too long. years. sixteen? eighteen? i lose track." he admitted simply. "Freeya died." he admitted, his smile falling. "and i could not find you. no one could. you hid very well. that was good. to keep her safe." he admitted, smiling at her again. "i was lonely, but she was safe, and that's most important." he admitted, making the tea by hand because he didn't like the way the Collectives made it. "Freeya was always so excited about everything." he admitted with a smile. "even things she'd seen dozens of times." he admitted with a smile, settling the tea tray down on the table. he adored human English tea time. it hailed from Britain if he remembered correctly. he had little sandwiches and his adorable little teapot that Freeya had gotten just for him and little sandwiches and cookies called scones and little matching teacups and a little milk saucer and he loved the little set. he only brought it out for people he really liked. Freeya mostly, but sometimes Neema when he was feeling affectionate. he'd often let Natalia use it as well, while she was with Freeya in her rooms or in his. "her safety was most important." he admitted to her. "with Cleo here there is hope for all of us... do you think she'll like me?" he asked, looking hopeful before he smirked, looking amused. "will she react to the word Concubine like all the other humans do?" he asked with a grin. most people, humans rather, freaked out because they thought the concubines where sex slaves, it was always hilarious.

~~**~~

"well. that's true." he agreed with a laugh before watching her. "it's your genetics i bet. being here, i bet they're unlocking, just like a second puberty." he mused. "just don't maul me like you did during the last one." he ordered with a chuckle before gasping. "you think it might be?!" he asked, looking delighted. "you think that Star Trek might have been real?!" he asked, looking very eager. "oh! oh yes, i want to learn how to swim!" he agreed with a bright grin. "come on! let's go find out!" he agreed, hopping to his feet with a laugh. this was the best he'd ever felt in his entire life! and he knew, no matter what Cleo chose, he could stay by her side. she was the most important thing in his life and he would stay by her side no matter what. "hey!" he growled, racing after her. "get back here and take that back!" he ordered, laughing as he ran. it wasn't hard to find one of the parks, especially since most of the people on the ship where happy to point them in the right direction, those that spoke English anyway which was more than Aaron would have expected.

"oh wow." he muttered, looking around at the massive trees. all of them so large it would have taken twenty people to circle a single trunk, a bright spot of light high above them mimicked a sun splattering the thick green grass with doppled sunlight through the branches and leaves of the trees. a massive waterfall fell from a huge cliff side that was the border of the 'park' landing in a huge pool of water with sandy shores and bottom. there were odd assortments of people everywhere, most of them naked and Aaron found himself blushing at the sight of a, well she looked like a Centaur really only her lower body looked more like a dragon than a horse, and her top half was extraordinarily busty and smooth. he quickly averted his eyes from her free hanging breasts only to get a full view of a males nether regions. a human male nether regions. and he knew the man was human because he didn't look so damn perfect the way the other beings did. amazingly, there was a gaggle of children laughing as they splashed, naked in the shallows of the pond, being watched by what appeared to be a nanny or a teacher. "this is really..." he looked around again. "cool, i guess. this park is really beautiful... i wonder if we have to..." be naked to get into the water. he wasn't sure he was ready to be so naked in front of people. especially people who looked so... perfect. even the humans in there looked amazing, even if they didn't look so damn perfect the way some of the other beings did. "well... i guess we just find out, huh?" he asked, taking a deep breath. he wanted to learn how to swim and he would dammit!

"Oh I'm sure she'll like you, she seems naturally drawn to intelligence. And handsomness. I think that's why she and Aaron are such good friends. Though I would request you try not to get too jealous" Natalia grinned slightly, unable to help herself with just a tiny amount of teasing, just enough to poke without being antagonising. "Oh and I can assure you, she'll react exactly like other humans. Until this morning she thought she was human after all. Once she finishes freaking out I'm sure she'll see how funny her reaction was. And I'm sure you'll enjoy letting her think that way for as long as possible hm?" She sipped on her tea slowly. "But it really is good to see you again Aalone....seeing you again, it makes me feel like I really am back home, like things can almost go back to the way they used to be" She carefully set down the now empty cup. "It's been so long...so long since I could feel like I belonged..." Tears were once more streaming down her cheeks. "All I wanted was to bring Chloe here, to her home, for her to know the wonders and joys that Lady Freeya showed me....."

As they got to the park, Chloe looked around happily, though her eyes seemed to get caught on the exact same things as Aaron's own gaze. First the centaur-style woman. "Wow....they're so big...and bouncy..." Every step the female made seemed to cause her ample chest to bounce and jiggle. She watched with some fascination for a few moments, before turning along with Aaron, to stare right into a naked human male. "....Huh...wow...he's big too...and swingy" Chloe tilted her head as she stared for a few more moments, then glanced around. Now that she looked, it seemed that the vast majority of the beings here were naked, and there wasn't a single person in the water wearing clothes. "Y'know....I'm not so sure they actually have swimsuits here, I don't see a single person wearing one, do you?" Chloe looked over to him, then pinched Aaron's cheek to draw his attention from whomever or whatever he was staring at. "So it seems, unless you want to go swimming fully clothed, then skinny dipping might be the done thing around here"

She folded her arms, a slight smirk on her face. "Oh I know that look, such dirty thoughts running through that head of yours" She poked him gently again and laughed. "Come on, let's see if we can find a clothes dispenser or something, y'know, like that food thing. I mean it knew human foods right? Maybe it'll understand shorts and bikini? Hopefully the bikini in my size and the shorts in yours....though I suppose you would[b/] look cute in a nice two piece...." She grinned and laughed, starting to skip away, dodging around several 'rocks' that seemed to decide to get up and walk around as she was passing them.

he chuckled a little. "Concubines do not get jealous. jealousy is for lesser species." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. an entirely human habit he had picked up from Freeya, who had delighted in rolling her eyes. well, once she'd figured out what it meant anyway. it was mostly true too. Concubines didn't care if their mates strayed, so long as they didn't go to other concubines anyway. a single person having more than one concubine mate was exceedingly rare, because a concubine would get very possessive if other concubines where around. they didn't care about so called 'lesser' species. in their minds, only Concubines where truly any sort of competition. there where exceptions of course, like the two concubines who had chosen Neema for a mate, and the concubines who didn't have mates and just wandered around having sex as they pleased. for the most part though the only time a concubine got jealous was when other concubines where involved. Aalone had never been one to get jealous of other concubines either though, so for him jealousy really was a foreign concept.

"who is Aaron?" Aalone wondered, curious. anyone with a name like Aaron had to be fascinating. "he is a human that The Lady brought with her?" he wondered, his head tilted. "i will get to meet him as well right?" he asked, looking very pleased with the prospect. Aalone had a odd fascination with humans. "of course not. i would never tease My Lady in such a manner." Aaron teased right back, even though they both knew he was an utter shithead when he felt like it. he loved jokes and pranks, so long as nobodies feelings where hurt anyway. "things won't be the way they used to be. but they have certainly gotten much better." he admitted, gently taking her hand and holding it, comforting himself and her both. "she's home now. i imagine she's having a lot of fun just exploring as well." he admitted, smiling at her. "perhaps you would like to lay with me this night?" he offered her. it had been a while since he'd had intercourse and he was feeling lonely and he did adore Natalia so it only made sense that he would choose her for the night.

~~**~~

"big and bouncy!? Cleo!" Aaron protested before blushing even harder at her next comment. "oh dear god." he groaned. "swingy? really? swingy? Jesus Cleo." he complained, looking both mortified and very amused before grimacing. "i hope they have swimming clothes. i can't compare at all to any of these people." he admitted before getting distracted by a woman who appeared to be just as much a man. "i'm scarred for life." he informed Cleo. "i will never un-see that." he admitted before shaking his head and following her. unlike her though, he didn't manage to avoid the rocks and face planted into the dirt, got to his feet, apologized to the rock and then rushed after her again, ignoring the sniggering going on from the people who had witnessed his epic failure. "i could always just wear my underwear." he admitted. "that's not so bad i guess." he admitted, smirking at her. "i'd look better in a two piece than YOU would." he teased with a laugh, darting around her to try and find a thingy first. in the end one of the odd creatures had to point him to what it called the Replicator. from there it as easy to do what they had done at the cafeteria. pull open the menu, ask for human swimming attire and pick what they wanted. Aaron, geek as he was, chose a pair of Star Wars swimming trunks before looking around for somewhere to change, flushing as he realized there was nothing. "....if we take turns changing behind that tree the other could stand guard right?" he asked, blinking at her. "would that work do you think?"

"Aaron is a human male, the same age as Cleo. They've been the best of friends for as long as either of them can remember....he's a very important part of her life, and he's been such a wonderful friend to her. He has had some problems with his health, but that's all over now" She smiled softly and gave him a light nod. "Oh I'm sure you'll get to meet him, and I can assure you he'll have even more of a reaction to the word Concubine than Chloe will. He's so adorable you might just want to cuddle and cuddle all day long" She grinned lightly, knowing Aalone was more than capable of doing just that when the mood took him.
Natalia glanced up as Aalone took her hand, returning his smile. "I....yes....I would like that....I would like that very much" It had been so long.....not since before Chloe had been born had Natalia felt the touch of another like that. During all of her time on Earth she had never sought that kind of company, that kind of comfort....not even through her own hands had she sought to relieve that frustration. "It's...been so long...too long Aalone...."

Cleo grinned and stuck her tongue out at Aaron's reactions to her comments, then laughed as they ran away, only stopping when she heard him toppling over, fortunately into the very soft grass and grounds. It was rather strange to see him apologising to a rock, though the creature seemed like it was used to such occurrences, if anything Cleo got the feeling that the rock had set out intentionally to trip someone over, why else would it be hiding in amongst actual rocks like that? Even better, Aaron was unharmed by the little accident. Just yesterday something like that would've winded him, put him out of action for at least an hour.
Eventually they located a clothing dispenser, or at least a machine capable of dispensing clothes anyway, it certainly wasn't clear if that was the devices only function or not. They probably could've spent hours figuring it out, but there was time for that later. Right now was the time for swimming. "Hm, yeah you're right, no changing rooms. Then again I get the feeling they don't exactly have much in the way of modesty around here do they? Looks like they generally just strip off and get into the water" She grinned, poking Aaron's cheek gently. "Hm? Ah, yeah, that's one big tree alright. At least it looks like a tree..." She nodded. "Ok, you go get changed first and I'll stand guard. If the tree suddenly comes to life and grabs you, just scream and I'll come running to save ya" She gave him a thumbs up. "Just be careful, if you start stripping the tree might think you're coming on to it"

Aalone grinned a little. "i do so adore humans." he admitted happily. "especially British ones." he admitted with a grin. "he's not British though." he guessed. "they never are." he pouted a little and sipped his tea. "ah, a young gentleman. how delightful." he purred, grinning. "i suppose he's as straight laced as most humans are when they first come?" he guessed with a sigh. "it would be nice to enjoy the company of The Lady and her Chosen." he admitted. "it will take a while though, won't it?" he guessed. "still, i do adore to cuddle." he admitted with a smirk. "perhaps if i simply attach myself to him like a limpet?" he asked playfully. "or would that just wig him out?" he wondered. "either way it would be pretty fun." he admitted with a grin before smiling at her, kissing her knuckles. "you have been celibate." he whispered. "all that passion, locked away inside. all that sexual energy, waiting to be unleashed." he murmured. "you are a feast." he whispered. "a feast waiting to happen." he teased with a smile. like most Concubines, he fed on the energy naturally released by sexual intercourse. he didn't need it, but concubines craved the energy and if they didn't feed enough they always felt hungry even if they ate a feast. with Aalone pining since Freeya's death, he must have been starving. while he hadn't gone as long as Natalia had, not even close, he must have been desperate.

~~**~~

Aaron laughed a little as he dusted himself off and rejoined her before chewing on his lip a little at the idea before nodding. "yeah... yeah. we wouldn't want you to be attacked by a tree..." he muttered before swallowing thickly and settled behind the tree to change. he sighed a little as he was able to change without issue and beamed at her. "okay! it seams to be safe." he chirped, standing guard while she got changed and blushed a little when she walked out in her adorable bathing suit. "o-okay. so. uhm. swimming. right." he muttered, tearing his eyes away and heading over to the water. "it's warm!" he informed her, startled as he tucked his feet into the water, grinning a little. "i wonder how deep it goes?" "three hundred fifty feet." informed a... fish. it was a fish. or maybe a frog? it looked like a mix between a frog and a fish and it didn't seam at all interested in staying to chat as it plopped intot he water and dove off. "...right... let's stick to the kiddie end of the pool." Aaron decided.

"Ah that British accent....humans love it too" Natalia giggled slightly. "A long time ago....I was visiting a planet with Lady Freeya....the species there had made a human with a British accent their god because of his accent. He was married to every female on the planet after less than a week. Poor dear got in so far over his head" She smiled and closed her eyes, thinking back to those days, reliving the memory for a moment before looking back to Aalone. "Just be careful not to attach yourself to him too much. We don't want to scare him back to Earth, Cleo might get rather annoyed by that" She grinned slightly as he kissed her knuckles, shivering as it brought back more memories. "Yes....I have....Cleo was more important than my own needs, I couldn't allow myself that indulgence. It really has been so so long..." She leaned in a little closer to him, starting to breathe a little more heavily.

Cleo grinned as Aaron came out from behind the tree, giving him a thumbs up before going to get changed herself. She emerged a few minutes later, carrying her now carefully folded clothes. The bikini wasn't too revealing, but it certainly wasn't overly modest either. "There we go, we're all ready. Time to learn to swim" She moved to head over towards the water with Aaron, watching as he stepped into the water, then followed him in. "Wow, it is warm. Perfect! Swimming is so much more fun when the water is warm and you're not cold and shivering" She nodded, then glanced down at the voice, tilting her head as they were spoken to by....well, a creature. Rather than freaking out though, she just smiled brightly and leaned over a little. "Thank you very much" She waved as it ducked back into the water and swam off, then started to head in a little deeper herself. "Ok....I think this should do" Cleo came to a stop once the water was about at her waist. "Perfect. Deep enough to swim, but shallow enough to just stand up if you decide you need to stop" She waved Aaron over to join her. "Ok then" She ducked down in the water a little, holding her arms out beneath the surface. "Lay down on my arms ok? We'll work on making you comfortable with being in the right spot first"

he smiled a little. "yes, that British accent." he agreed with a sigh. "one man in particular, Tom Hiddleston, he's simply dreamy." he purred before he laughed. "i remember that! the poor fellow, he was all flustered and shy and shocked. did we ever find out how he got there in the first place?" he asked, his head tilted a little. "i won't frighten him." he promised with a chuckle. "i might enlighten him a little though." he admitted with a smirk before chuckling. "your desire is as sweet as candy." he whispered, standing up and leading her to the bedroom, shedding his clothes as he walked, leaving the piles of clothes where they lay before taking her hand and pressing her down into the massive pile of pillows and blankets he used instead of a bed. it was like a massive nest really, a very soft and comfortable nest. his long fingers stroked up her arms before slowly removing her shirt. he liked to undress his lovers, it was a sensual matter when he stripped them naked, running his tongue along every single bit of skin he uncovered, kissing and tasting her everywhere, just savoring the energy she released and the taste of her sweet desire. only once she was naked did he rise and press his lips to hers, kissing her deep while his fingers settled along her breasts, stroking the soft underside, tickling her there because he was mean and liked to tease. "i will give you such pleasure" he promised, smirking at her. "such pleasure."

~~**~~

He blushed a little when he saw her and blinked a little when she decided they where going to get straight into it. "it is nice." he agreed with a smile. "and it's not too warm either, so we won't get all hot like if we where in a hot tub or a bathtub or something." he admitted, blinking at the, uh... being? that had spoken to them. "are you sure we're okay?" he asked nervously. "what if there's a drop off?" he wondered, inching carefully into the water. considering how big the pond was, there was a very slim chance of a drop off. especially since there was floating bulbs of some kind at about ten foot intervals, indicating how deep the water was right there, so people wouldn't go too far out. "okay. this is okay." he agreed, very glad that Cleo hadn't gone too far out. "uh..." he hesitated and then did as she told him to and settled into her arms, flushing the entire time. this was very odd, but the water was rather calming and he realized he was floating nearly without any help. it wasn't so hard to float really, even if his feet where sinking. "this isn't so bad." he admitted. "are my feet supposed to be touching the bottom?" he wondered. "it's nice that it's all sandy, i don't think i'd be coming in here if it was muddy or slimy." he admitted, wrinkling his nose.

Natalia could feel her heart beat quickening as Aalone led her towards his bed, or perhaps more like his nest. Memories were flooding back to her, memories of emotions and physical sensations, a feeling of being home. She couldn't help licking her lips as he shed his clothes, his body was exactly as she remembered it....flawless skin, perfect muscles, it almost took her breath away. The woman submitted to him completely as he pressed her down into the pile of pillows, her posture, her expression, everything said that she was ready to submit to him for this night, quite the reverse of what a human would expect from someone visiting a concubine. She raised her arms as he removed her shirt, just as he would remember Natalia wasn't wearing a bra, she had never worn one when she lived among them before either. And besides, after the decontamination they hadn't been provided with any fresh underwear, just out clothes. "A-ah!" She gasped when she felt his tongue running over her skin, goosebumps quickly forming on her skin, her voice quickly becoming a near constant moan. "O-ooooh!" Just his tongue against her skin....it alone was almost enough to bring her to orgasm after all this time. She did nothing to try and restrain herself, giving in to the pleasure completely, her body radiating with such raw and powerful sexual energy that it would almost drown or suffocate a concubine with less skill than Aalone.
When he finally captured her lips, Natalia eagerly returned the kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, raising her chest to press her breasts up against his hands, whimpering into his mouth as he tickled at her breasts. "P-please...." She panted up at him, every breath deep.

Cleo noticed Aaron's blush, but she just smiled sweetly to him, she wasn't one to tease him with her body. "Mmhmm, we're fine. Take a look" Cleo motioned down towards the water bed. Since the water was crystal clear it would be easy to see that there were no sudden drops, certainly not anywhere near them anyway. The ground was a very gentle slope, the water getting deeper very gradually. No surprise given that there were children playing in the same lake, happily splashing and running around with no fear of going into water that was too deep for them.
"Ok? Ready?" Cleo gave him a reassuring smile, then readied herself as Aaron lay down into the water, her arms and hands carefully grasping him across the top of his chest and his stomach, supporting him in the water. "There you go, see, it feels nice doesn't it?" She let her arms lower slightly, letting Aaron float more by himself, but her arms were still there to catch him in an instant if it looked like he was about to start sinking. "Well, when you're actually swimming your feet wont be touching the bottom, but we'll need to go somewhere just a little deeper for that. When you think you're ready we can do just that" She grinned brightly, lowering her arms just a little more to see if he could float completely by himself.

he grinned at her as she moaned and sighed. it had been so long since he'd actually enjoyed himself. she was no Freeya, but she was one of his favorites. he sighed again, drinking in all of her sexual energy, letting off a deep sound, the only real indication, other than his gorgeous flawless looks, that he wasn't human. it was a thrum, a human often mistook it for a purr. it was a deep humming sound that could reverberate through a person, which heightened their sensual pleasure. like a sound based aphrodisiac that heightened a persons sense of touch. it was actually rather rare to hear the sound, as a Concubine had to really like you before they would even consider Thrumming and even then, they had to be very satisfied before they would. "you poor thing." he purred, licking her neck before pressing his teeth lightly in a mock bite against the pulse of her neck so he could feel the beat of her arousal against his tongue. "so repressed, so needy. so desperate." he purred, sliding a hand down and slipping two fingers inside of her, pressing into her sweet flesh while his thumb pressed against her clit. "you don't have to worry my sweet. i won't stop until you are completely sated." he purred, smirking. "i will not stop until you are begging me to. until you are so tired you can do nothing but lay there and take what i give you." he purred, smirking. "and only when your on the verge of passing out will i let you rest." he purred. "and when you wake, i will do it all over again." he teased, wiggling his fingers, teasing her without mercy because he was an ass. she'd certainly be caught up on sex once he was through with her.

~~**~~

"yeah, okay, we're fine." he agreed, relaxing as he realized the slope was a gradual one. "yeah. sure. totally ready." he agreed, even if he didn't look ready at all. "yeah, feels king of relaxing." he admitted before nearly panicking when he realized she had lowered her arms and he was following them. he was entirely too thin to float very well. "i don't think i like floating very much." he admitted, voice a bit trembly. suddenly sinking like that had scared him a little bit. though he was used to being scared. he'd learn to swim and then learn how to float once he knew he could save himself if he had to. he struggled to his feet and slipped lower into the water until it came up to his armpits and looked at her for instructions on what to do. it didn't take him long at all to learn how to swim. he was clumsy, but everyone was when they first started. he was still moving through the water under his own power and loving it, though he had to stop entirely too soon because he was really out of shape from never being able to do anything physical before. "this is amazing." he admitted with a grin. "can you imagine trying to do this in the school pool?" he asked, wrinkling his nose. the bullies probobly would have tried to drown him or something, if he hadn't had an asthma attach despite the fancy healing that Drixel had done. "god, i'm starving. wanna see if we can't find that cafeteria again and order something a little more edible?" he asked her with a grin.

That noise....oh god Natalia had almost forgotten what it was like. So few people ever had the honour of hearing it...so few people felt the sensation of that sound running through their body, it shook her to the very core, it only served to enhance the pleasure she was feeling in ways that nobody else could ever accomplish, that no other species could ever make her feel. "A-ahh....p-please....please don't tease me...I can't take it....I can't wait any longer..." Natalia was begging him now, she knew he loved to tease, but all these years without feeling anything remotely carnal, let alone pleasure such as this. He was right, she was repressed, she was needy, she was desperate, she was beyond desperate. As he slid two fingers inside of her she almost came from that alone, her body hunching over as she cried out in pleasure, her hands grasping onto him tightly, her entire body trembling madly. "N-nghh....please...don't stop...it's been too long....I...I want it...I need it...everything you have...please...please give all of it to me!" She looked up at him with utter desperation, trying to press herself more to him.

"You're doing great Aaron!" Cleo smiled brightly at his attempts to swim, though when he seemed to panic a little as she lowered her arms she quickly brought them back up again to support him once more, keeping him from sinking too much. "Getting there bit by bit. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of all this before you know it" She grinned, making sure to press her arms into him a little more when she heard his voice trembling, as if to reassure him that she was still there to support him. "These things take time to learn, you've only been at it for an hour. But I know how determined you are" She gave him a bright, reassuring smile, the kind she had always given him in the past when assuring him that everything would be alright, that everything would work out for them. And now, here they were, her assurances all come true. They were away from all their troubles, all the bullies, now everything was indeed working out for them.
Once Aaron had decided he'd had enough, Cleo helped him back to his feet, making sure he was alright as they stood up, though she had a clearly proud grin on her face having watched him paddling around in the shallow water. "See? Told you that you could do it didn't I?" She gave him a thumbs up, then nodded in agreement at his suggestion to get something to eat. "Oh! I know, we'll ask it for a cheeseburger, that'll be good at least. Though we better make sure we specify it as Earth-style, otherwise who knows what kinda meat we'll end up with...." She laughed nervously, then turned to head back towards the dispenser that had given them their swimsuits, casually asking it for some large, fluffy towels so they could dry off and get dressed.

Back
Top Bottom