Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a literate, long term story that is equal parts smut and story? (Incest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assficianado

Super-Earth
Here's what I need, and maybe you do too:

I enjoy writing stories about brothers and sisters, and just as with most brothers and sisters, their lives are usually humdrum...but when they come together sexually, things change dramatically,and it's those changes that I enjoy writing about.

I want a story where our siblings have the most incredibly perverted sex...at times...while at other times they find themselves making gentle love to one another...but all the while, whether in bed together or just living their day to day lives, they're wondering what the hell they're doing. She's just turned 15 and he's only 18. They're living at home, and they are otherwise good kids. They get good grades, they're kind to one another and other people, and they've never been in any trouble...

...so how did they wind up in bed together? The sex they have is so good that they can't even consider stopping, even though they might feel guilty from time to time. And since they can't stop, it's only a matter of time before someone catches them, right?

So, that's the gist of what I'm looking for. Oh, and he also has an intense fetish for her butt, so she can expect everything that goes along with that.

I tend to write really large posts, anywhere from 500 to 2000 words, but I'm trying to cut back, and I don't expect you to match my posts in length...but I do expect good,multi -paragraph posts. After all, if you enjoy what you're writing about, larger posts are easy.

One other thing...I like small butts and, if possible, petite characters. I'm happy to have you describe my character for me... everything about him...other than his personality, of course.

Interested?

Assficiando said:

I enjoy writing stories about brothers and sisters, and just as with most brothers and sisters, their lives are usually humdrum...but when they come together sexually, things change dramatically,and it's those changes that I enjoy writing about.

I want a story where our siblings have the most incredibly perverted sex...at times...while at other times they find themselves making gentle love to one another...but all the while, whether in bed together or just living their day to day lives, they're wondering what the hell they're doing. She's just turned 15 and he's only 18. They're living at home, and they are otherwise good kids. They get good grades, they're kind to one another and other people, and they've never been in any trouble...

...so how did they wind up in bed together? The sex they have is so good that they can't even consider stopping, even though they might feel guilty from time to time. And since they can't stop, it's only a matter of time before someone catches them, right?

So, that's the gist of what I'm looking for. Oh, and he also has an intense fetish for her butt, so she can expect everything that goes along with that.

I tend to write really large posts, anywhere from 500 to 2000 words, but I'm trying to cut back, and I don't expect you to match my posts in length...but I do expect good,multi -paragraph posts. After all, if you enjoy what you're writing about, larger posts are easy.

One other thing...I like small butts and, if possible, petite characters. I'm happy to have you describe my character for me... everything about him...other than his personality, of course.

Interested?
Just a little bump

Assficiando said:
Assficiando said:

Interested?
Just a little bump

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom