Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings (MxF - Original) NEW - Song Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
I'll update this thread with ideas that I get when I think of them. This thread is strictly for Original ideas, as I have another thread for celebrity and fandom ideas.

NEW IDEA - Song Based Plots
Usually I do not do song-based plots, as I never really think of good plots, but I recently had a couple of ideas. Keep in mind I love comedy songs, so those are likely to be the ones you find.

1.) Shy Ronnie 2 - Rihanna and Andy Samberg

(see plot below)

2.) If I Didn't Have You - Tim Minchin

A man has a wife he dearly loves. He is quite attractive though, and often finds people hitting on him despite his relationship status. Eventually he begins having dreams where something in his past changed, meaning he no longer has his real wife, and is instead is with someone else. He would then wake up and his relationship with his wife would change. I am open for discussion with this plot.

World's Luckiest Man
My character has somehow been given the power of luck, the world's most powerful ability. Not even knowing he now has this power, he lives his life and it becomes a whole lot better, and a whole lot more sexual. The use of the power would be subtle at first (Eg. he has a crush that is way out of his league, and goes to ask her out, and she somehow accepts). Eventually he would learn what has happened somehow (Eg. every bet he makes wins), and begins to take advantage of it, essentially doing anything and everything he wants with no consequence.

Impractical Jokers - Unexpected Proposal
Impractical Jokers is an American TV Show where four friends challenge each other to increasingly difficult tasks, and by the end, the loser(s) are punished publicly.

In this plot, an actual punishment in the show is that one member of the group has to stand in the middle of a baseball field while a beautiful woman walks up to him and confesses her love, and asks him to marry her. The man being punished is forced to say no.

1.) In this plot, the man is so amazed by the beauty of the woman that he says yes by accident. With her parents watching and not in on the prank, they are forced to live out this marriage for the rest of their life. She may hate him for it at first, but eventually she might grow to love him.

2.) In this plot, he follows through with the prank as planned. By the end though, he feels guilty, as the woman's acting was amazing, and the crying looked real. He goes to apologise and she just laughs it off, saying it was all an act. They get to talking, and before they know it, they've organised a date.

This is what this plot is based off of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5n-FvpGwW8

Emilia Clarke
Emilia Clarke is an actress mostly famous for her role as Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones. Recently though, she was named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive. I really want to do something with her in a roleplay sense. I do not mind if it Game of Thrones related, or with Emilia, it is up to you. It can be a romantic roleplay (preferred) or something else. Maybe a reluctant roleplay with a brother or son. Anyway, this is a craving I would love to do with someone (or several someones).

Celebrity Kidnapping
This doesn't need to be a real celebrity, but it is highly preferred.

The idea is that a father is visiting her celebrity daughter when she is kidnapped. Due to being a witness, the father is kidnapped too. The man is forced to watch while his daughter is raped, over and over and over again. Eventually, a new idea comes to them; force the father to fuck his own daughter. With the threat of his daughter's death, the father reluctantly fucks his own daughter. They both hate it, but soon enough they begin to like it. Soon enough, the father and daughter are saved, but they loved the physical attraction so much that they continue in private. The daughter becomes a lot more corrupted from the experience, and pretty much becomes the father's fucktoy to have sex with and humiliate at his own leisure.

Shy Ronnie
One idea I have that I'm craving is something based off the SNL skit 'Shy Ronnie'. In this skit, it involves a duo of Rihanna (the singer) and a guy named Ronnie. There are two videos you can look at, one on the SNL channel and one on the Lonely Island channel. The first is where the duo are teachers, and the other is where the duo are bank robbers.

Rihanna is the confident, hot, seemingly sexually active person of the group, who seems to be in control of the group. Ronnie is the shy person who only shows his dominance when alone.

My idea for this would be that instead of him being shy whenever Rihanna is around (like in the videos), Ronnie would just be shy in public. So the roleplay would be about how Rihanna and Ronnie meet, become teachers/robbers (the latter would be more interesting), etc. Ronnie would be able to dominate her sexually (which she enjoys), and he usually makes the decisions. I see this being a long-term RP that is not just about smut.

Also, we could have a twist and say that this is following Rihanna's singing career. Maybe after the whole Chris Brown fiasco she leaves the fame and is good for a few years. Eventually, she goes poor and needs to make more money, where her longtime friend Ronnie appears.

Anyway, I would love to hear your ideas on how this would work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom