Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF FxF or even just friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, let me admit, I'm dreadfully bored.

I was just lying in the middle of my bed, dying I might add, when the idea to hit the forums slapped me across my cheek. Hopefully, this experience is better than my first two, I believe it will mainly because now I know more of what I like.

Currently, I'm looking for a person I can build a friendship with outside of role-playing. Just because our characters hate each other during the story doesn't mean we- the people behind the keyboard- can't get to know one another. I'm nice, I enjoy long walks on the beach and other bullshit.

^^ That's what I hope for but ( insert long drawn out sigh here) if you aren't into that kind of thing then let's talk story wise. k?

I don't have any specific characters that I'm always throwing out there. I'm willing to compromise on looks but I prefer to play African American women, I usually like her to be short and slender with voracious curves. I don't have to though, right now, the women I play; differ in ethnicity, size and some aren't even human.

Right now I'm digging BDSM, Lesbian Incest, Cum inflation, Non-consent, Interracial, Anal and Orgasm denial. I also like a rather extreme form of dirty talk. It's got to be vulgar and humiliating. I do not like Scat, Gore or anything morbid.

I'm curious if there are any lesbians playing the role of a stud? I would enjoy a romantic based scenario with one.

I want a long term role-play, it can have a high smut content or involve romance. EEK! I also if you have any group scenarios- I'd be happy to check those out :D.

Hmm? Is that it? I guess soo. Now to the horrible task of picking a subject.

I was going to change this around but I feel the same, except perhaps I might be willing to venture from the safety of my inbox into the big, bad world of threads. ^-^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom