Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Domme F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaB

Dust
Hi, from outset may I make it clear I am a lesbian. I do NOT want to RP with men, not even men who RP being female. Am sorry but that is an absolute.

That said, a little about me. I am new to Blue Moon but I have done a reasonable amount of RP previously. I am very literate (MA in English) and I enjoy writing. In RL I am 23, lesbian and live in UK. I have very strong submissive feelings, largely untapped in RL.

My ideal RP partner will be female (absolute requirement), and share an interest in at least some of the following. Her age, sexual orientation etc are not important to me as long as she is happy to play within my wishes as follows (obviously your wishes would be important too and we could negotiate what suits us both).

First my likes and dislikes.

Bondage/blindfolds/gags
Humiliation
Cunnilingus (giving - receiving would be for partner to decide)
Annilingus (giving)
Watersports
Some pain (not heavy) - hair pulling, slapping, spanking
Nipple pinching, biting, pulling, etc
Anal (on me)
Spitting/saliva

(must make it clear I have little, if any, experience of many of those things in RL)

Dislikes (will not accept)
Age play (under 16 in RP or RL is a no no)
Male involvement
Any form of bestiality
Blood/cutting/knife play
Piercing
Furries, aliens, tentacles and other non humans
Historical or fantasy themes

Anything not in those lists is open to discussion/negotiation

Scenarios
I am happy to play any age 16+ that you wish me to be. I am also happy with any scenario that appeals to you with the proviso that I love present day and human involvement only.

I include two possible roleplays as examples only. I repeat, I will at least consider any of yours.

1. A young girl in first year at university (me). One of the lecturers (female and domme (you)) is obviously attracted to her. She invites the girl to visit her home to discuss aspects of her studies. The girl excuses herself to go to the bathroom which has no lock on the door. Whilst in the bathroom she sees a pair of panties on the floor and, nervously, she picks them up and smells them. The lecturer, who has obviously set this up, suddenly bursts into the bathroom and acts outraged. She uses the girl's 'indiscretion' as a way of forcing her into submission.

2. A girl in her mid twenties (Amanda) is asked by a friend of her mother to house sit and watch over the owners 16 year old daughter (you) whilst the friend of her mother is away on vacation. The 16 year old tries to force Amanda into playing with her sexually but Amanda is shocked and declines. The girl says she might as well because she will tell her mother that she (Amanda) seduced her anyway when her mother gets home so she has no choice.

Think I have written enough to give you an idea of me and the things that make me squirm and purr! If you like or you would like to suggest something else, either PM me or contact me in YIM (YIM name in my profile). I hope I hear from you.

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom