Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Ideas 8-1-15 [m/f f/f m/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

traci

Planetoid
Hi,

I like to role play in third person and using PM. I average two or three paragraphs per post. I would like at least the same in return. All characters in the ideas below are 15+. I can play either character in the following scenes.

TRAILER BOY [M/F M/M F/F]---A teenage boy moves across town with his mom into yet another trailer park. Unlike their old place this one actually has some kids more his age group. Most of them all seem two be a year or two older than him. On the first day an older tomboy comes around and begins to introduce him to everyone. She shows him the grove of trees where she says he could bring a boy or girl, whoever he wanted to be alone with. He didn't see himself wanting to bring any boy there. The trees ended at a stream where she said everyone went skinny dipping on hot days. He finds out she likes younger guys like him. And he later learns that a few of the guys go both ways. One of them want to pimp him out for weed. He might have a twin sister.

TRAILER GIRL [M/F F/F M/M]---A teenage girls moves across town with her mom into yet another trailer park. Unlike their old place this one actually has some kids in her age group. Most of them all seem a year or two older than her. On the first day an older tomboy comes around and begins to introduce her to everyone. She shows her the grove of trees where the tomboy says she could bring a boy or a girl if she wanted to be alone. She didn't see herself wanting to bring another girl there. The trees ended at a stream where she said everyone went skinny dipping on hot days. She soon finds out the tomboy has more of an interest in her than any of the boys. While she dabbles with the boys the straight girl finds herself in more girl-girl sex. She might have a twin brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom