Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed :: Story Driven :: Sexy Fun -- F/M & F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilyRiley

Super-Earth
[size=x-[/size]small]
9D79zzX.png

Post Length:
I'm not asking for something epic, just a minimum 2-3 paragraphs.
Detail: Please be detailed, it adds to the experience and makes it more pleasurable.
Character Development: I prefer long-term RP stories, not really looking for the one shot RP. I get too attached to my characters.
Communication: Have a question? Want to try something? Going out of town? Please just communicate with me.
Gender:I enjoy playing male characters as much as I enjoy playing female characters.

I know this is said a lot on this site, but I am not looking for a story that is entirely smut based. It gets boring quick, and it's frankly not worth the effort.

That being said, I love all that sweaty good stuff to be in my RPs, but there has to be a decent story and decent characters built up around it. Make me want you, chase you, hate you, love you. Make me want to rip my pants off of my body and attack you. xD
Please do not make decisions for or try to control my character. Nothing will turn me off faster than something like this happening. If you want/need something to happen in the scene, just send a OOC PM asking me if it's alright to do...whatever it is you want to do. I will of course follow this same rule.
If you don't like something, please tell me. I am not a mind reader and cannot try to fix a problem I am not aware of.
Be human! I hate feeling like setting up an RP is like making a business deal. It makes me anxious and causes my writing to suck and my brain to not work properly. Mainly because all I can focus on is trying to impress you. It may sound stupid, but it's true.
I'm a sarcastic pain in the ass (in a cute way). This tends to shine not only in my OOC writing, but my characters as well. If you don't like it...well...there isn't much I can do about that xD

63XK2A4.png

Note: If you have interest in any of these stories or pairings please PM me as I have a nasty habit of not consistently checking this thread.

1dH5pOp.png

Sometimes the books get it wrong. Although it was true that the big bad wolf had killer her grandmother, and almost murdered little Red as well, there was no lumberjack that came to vanquish him. By sheer stroke of luck, or maybe divine intervention, the young girl had managed to escape. A young child running terrified off into the woods didn't make for a good story though, and over the years it had morphed into something far from the actual truth. The Warewolf had been hired, kill the girl to erase his debt. Having her flee had forced him into hiding, only fueling the rumors that he had been slain. Time is running out however, the powerful force that hired him is hot on his trail, and the deal is the same. Red must die...but little does he know...she is also seeking revenge.

PgABizS.png

The Farm has housed numerous rehab patients. Heroin addicts, bulimics, pill poppers, alcoholics...pretty much every vice under the sun. They only take on three cases at a time, the man who runs it being both the owner of the farm and well known psychologist. There are a few other members of the team, one of them his own daughter. YC can be visiting for any number of reasons, but you're a special case. On top of whatever other addition you have, it was determined by your last therapist that you also suffer from an addiction to sex as well. Seeing as how you have had a bad habit of mixing the two addictions whenever possible. It is because of this that you are given the task to refrain from the pleasures of the flesh for 90 days. You would think it would be easy on a farm, out in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately the farmer's daughter is a bit of a nymphomaniac, and she has her eye on you.

OE37uFK.png

Extreme x Dark

I love taking fairy tales and spinning them on their head, but this would be a first for me as it pushes the boundaries a bit more. Not only is it a story of servitude and Stockholm Syndrome at it's finest, but it also includes a rather large and rather terrifying beast. I would love to see all the characters come to life at one point or another, from the living furniture to the cocky and narcissistic Gaston, if you are comfortable playing two male characters. They certainly don't need to interact in any sexual way, but it might be fun to put Belle in a bit of a love triangle at some point.

I think there is a lot of potential here to play with, and would be willing to work out all the details and specific kinks to be included with someone. The bare bones are already in place, obviously since this story already exists, but there are always little tweaks that can be made here and there to make it our own.

O4HPXnJ.png

Extreme x Kidnapping x Bestiality

For years he has looked but never found the perfect girl. Sharing everything with his K9 companion, he had always felt the need to find a piece of flesh that would be able to satisfy them both, but with little luck. This has left him with very few options, and if he couldn't just go out into the world and find the perfect mate, he would just have to create one. Luckily he lives in a small farm out in the middle of nowhere, the closest town about fifteen miles south, perfect place for some young thing to just...disappear. The more he thought about it, the more he needed to make it his reality. After all, both him and his furry best friends have needs.

---More to Come---

IsKM1cS.png

I will be adding to this, right now I am just working with things that pop into my head. I know it's kind of all over the place, I will fine tune it eventually. Bold titles will be ones I am craving. ^^

+ Fallout

+ Attack on Titan

+ Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ Angel

+ C.S.I.

+ Criminal Minds

+ House M.D.

+ Jurassic Park

+ Hunger Games

+ Wolf Among Us

+ Mass Effect

+ Final Fantasy X

+ Skyrim

YiIdtnT.png

Father x Daughter
Father's Friend x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Priest x School Girl
Married Man x Girl Next Door
Teacher x Student
Cheerleader x Coach
Kidnapper x Girl
Doctor x Patient
Babysitter x Married Man
Serial Killer x Victim **
Vampire x Human ***
Vampire x Vampire ***
Incubus x Human
Succubus x Human
Bounty Hunter x Mark
Hero x Villian

This list is not at all exclusive. If you have an idea, please run it by me. I would also like to note that I am sick of plots revolving around blackmail, it's just gotten boring for me :/

**This would not be snuff based. I would imagine that MC would be a potential victim that YC chooses to keep alive for one reason or another. Still very dark and not for the feint of heart.

***I do not like sparkly 'vegetarian' vampires. I like my bloodsuckers dark and a bit evil.

If you have any questions, just ask. I am totally looking forward to brainstorm something awesome! ^^​
[/font][/size]

RE: Detailed :: Story Driven :: Sexy Fun -- F/M

+ Red
+ All The Worlds A Stage

RE: Detailed :: Story Driven :: Sexy Fun -- F/M

Completely revamped!

More story ideas to come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom