Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knight and Princess plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

Skeleton
Hello!
I'm looking for a Princess to my Knight, but first some rules.
I will do my best to post everyday, I know people have work and family and school so try to post at least once a day. If you have not posted in a week then I will check up on you to see if you are still interested.
Grammar isn't a big deal, just make your post understandable.
The length of the post can be at any length just as long as it moves the rp.

Now for the plot:
In the kingdom of Everton, there is war. The war has been going on for years and the Princess has been locked up ever since for her saftey. The King is trying to win the war but the enemy has been slowly taking out their men and are moving closer and closer to the Kingdom. One day the Kingdom was breached and the king ordered the Knight, who was in charge of protecting the princess, to take the Princess away for her saftey. The Knight was ordered to keep the Princess safe, even if it means giving his life.

Now to see the relationship between the Knight and the Princess:
The Knight was ordered to be the personal guard of the Princess, to make sure she doesn't leave the room until it's dinner time or lunch ect... She doesn't have contact with anyone except the Knight. He listens to her and gives his opinion and soon the Princess develops feelings for him but couldn't tell him because a Princess shouldn't be with a Knight.
If you are interested in doing this then please contact me through PM or reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom