Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Stories PM or Thread only

Status
Not open for further replies.

IfUwantMe2

Dust
Hello. My name is Joann, and I'm here to role play of course. :) I lean more towards romance than smut. Along with romance I like mysteries, anything paranormal and seduction. Also would like at least one RP that involves her being kidnapped for her own good -if that makes sense lol.

I have an idea that could probably need some 'fleshing out'. My 18 year old didn't have a very good childhood. Her father took off before she was born. Her mother drinks and sleeps around. She Pretends that nothing bothers her, but really she's very lonely and more scared than she lets on. But she's no coward, she's been taking care of herself and her mother (who obviously can't take care of herself) ever since she was a child. She learned early how to defend herself because of some of the creeps her mother would bring home. She wants a better life, but refuses to move out because who would take care of her mother if she left? You're not an ordinary guy either. You're 'family' or more accurately 'clan' are well, different from most, with abilities that most don't have. You are expected to take the lead of the clan, but centuries of tradition says you cannot rule without a mate. And not just any female will do, but one that has a birthmark on the palm of her hand that matches yours. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom