Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doll House Lady Arachnia x Sweetnothings x lil angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The room the doll maker sat in was one she often used to receive guests. Unlike much of the house this had a different shade of colours, a deep royal red along with pure brilliant white. The furniture was a mixture of them. There were several sofas and cabinets around the room and a large carved wooden table in the centre of it. Around the chair were ten soft quilted seats. Currently only three of them were being occupied. On the desk was a complete tea set though it was missing the tea cup. On one end sat the doll maker with a member of the Dystoxia law enforcement to either side of her, middle aged men in pristine uniform. Behind the host stood two large mannequins styled after men. They had blank white faces and worse expertly crafted waistcoats, shoes and trousers. They were motionless and a couple of steps away from the wall.

Avabelle herself was wearing one of her favourite frilled black and purple dresses that poofed out around the bottom. It was decorated with countless sections of lace and it was obvious to even a commoner how much the dress was worth. Long black socks were visible below it with a purple bow on each shin. Her shoes were black heels. Avabelle's hair was a similar rich purple and fell around the middle of her back and chest in long curled ringlets. She had a black ribbon tied in to her hair and the same shade as make up on her lips and eyes. She looked deceptively young and cheerful with wide deep velvety eyes.

Avabelle broke off from her conversation and looked towards the door. "Now now... where is my sweet Vienna with our tea? Do forgive me officers, she's usually far more punctual than this." the doll maker said in that honey coated voice. They mumbled how it was no problem at all and simply got back in to discussing her estate. Soon enough the gate would have been opened and one of her female dressed mannequins would have led their guest to the door.

Today was a very special day. Vienna was getting a new friend. She was so excited. Someone new for her mistress to play with. However, this one wasn't acquired similarly to Vienna. She was more willing to become a part of Avabelle's estate after hearing about Avabelle's success story with her older slave. Who wouldn't want to experience the wonders of her mistress? The woman was a beautiful thing. Being good meant she was able to wear the beautiful dresses. She had her own little collection of dresses and clothes to wear to impress people. It made her smile when people would look at her in the streets.

Vienna was given a pretty dress today. A coral-colored dress. It had spaghetti straps, a corset, then coral-colored tulle. It was one of her favorites. She wore red high heels that gave her some height. Compared to the male mannequin dolls, she was very short. It was important for her to look her best today. Her hair was doing in a french braid that was tied with a pink ribbon. Her makeup was done to make her look innocent and very doll-looking: light green eye-shadow, dark mascara, and pink lipstick. It helped make her look even prettier.

Walking in heels was still new to her after 3 years of being part of the estate. She had to make tea for the two officers and Avabelle. That was when she heard the guest was here. Excited, she forgot about the tea and hurried out of the mansion to the gates. There, a car pulled up with the new girl. "You must be the guest. I'm Vienna, Ms. Avabelle's personal pet. Please follow me." She took her arm and led her back to the mansion, walking in then walking own the halls to the meeting room. There, she knocked twice before opening the doo. "Sorry, mistress. I was making tea, and your guest came." She bowed her head, waiting to hear that she was forgiven.

Remi was incredibly excited. Her mostly poverty-stricken life never exposed her to such things as car-rides, especially not such luxurious ones. To top it all off, she was going to reach a destination, that happened to be a wonderful mansion. It was almost dream-like. The girl pressed her face against the windows, trying to take in every moment of the way. A smile graced her face, almost childlike in genuity.

The girl was wearing a tight, grey button-up shirt with white stripes, polished black shoes with cutely knotted laces, a dark bowtie and black, tightly fitted shorts with build-in suspenders. The latter, hugging her curvy lower body, was decorated with a few buttons, though they served no real use. Despite wearing these 'shorts', not much of her leg was revealed. Most of their skin was covered by a fittingly striped pair of knee high socks. Her face was clean of all make up, giving her a rather natural look. She simply never lived a life that called for such things, nor would she know how to apply it properly. Her blonde, soft hair was flowing down her shoulders in two long ponytails, though the top of her head was covered by a rather cute, plain-grey tophat.

Finally, the car stopped and the Remi set foot on the estate. "Wow..." As Vienna approached, the blonde gave her a warm smile. "Thank you so much." She curtsied cutely. "I'm Remi. Thank you!" she repeated, incredibly excited. As the two entered the room in which the mysterious, supposed patron resided in, Remi took of her tophat out of respect. Her cheast heaving slightly visibly, her nervousness was undeniable.

Once there was a knock Avabelle called them both in. Her eyes locked on her new acquisition and she drank in her appearance instantly. Here eyes slowly roamed over every curve and joint. She gave her a warm smile before looking back towards Vienna. "Thank you, you'd better go and hurry up with that tea then, darling." the doll maker said in that same soft tone. She turned then to look towards the law enforcers. "The paper work as been taken care of, correct? The only thing that is left then, I believe, is for you two witnesses to see her submit?" Avabelle asked blinking twice as she spoke.

The two men had been distracted for a moment by looking at the new comer. Her outfit alone looked like it could taint this pristine home. After they'd finished looking at her and determined that this woman was indeed the girl they were waiting for they turned back to Avabelle. "Yes, Miss Poppyrow, that's right. The paperwork is all taken care of, as soon as she's demonstrated genuine submission we will be about or business and leave" the older of the two men stated. They both rose to their feet then and began to wait.

"Wonderful" the well dressed woman began. "Well then, we need to make sure that these fine officers have all the evidence they need that you are indeed part of my estate and belong to me." Avabelle's eyes seemed to twinkle as she turned her chair to look at the new girl. "Take off your clothes, you can keep your underwear on. Get down on to your knees, sweetling and come kiss my shoe, it's quite clean. Make sure it's not one of those quick pecks either, let's do this properly for our guests."

Vienna was a little nervous. How would her mistress react to seeing her new slave? The process wasn't as exciting as Vienna's. She was forced to become one of Avabelle's playthings, but it turned out well. It was much better than living back in the slums where she had to do things for money. The young slave watched her mistress drink in the sight of Remi. When she rushed away to get the tea, she frowned slightly, but she hid it from Avabelle. "Yes, ma'am." She bowed her head and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. When she walked out of the room, she mumbled things under her breath. "If I knew it was this easy, I never would have gotten myself caught."

While she was mad at herself and the world, she walked to the kitchen and picked up the tea. Unfortunately, it had gotten cold now, so she put it back on the stove to heat up just a little bit. Once that was done, she placed the five cups and the tea on the tray. Carefully, she picked it up with both of her hands. At least the new girl was taller than Vienna. It would be nice to have someone carry the bigger things. After walked slowly to the room, she placed the tray on a side-table then opened the door before walking in with the tray of tea.

The sight she saw when she walked in surprised her. This was all new to her. Bowing her head and keeping her eyes down, she walked to the table and placed the tray with tea in it. Then, she pour the tea in three of the five cups first. Vienna was taught to let people above her eat and drink before you were allowed to do the same. When she was done, she stepped off to the side near the officers, interested in the spectacle.

Remi was smiling, warmly, as she heard the policemen converse with Avabelle. She stood there, as straight as she possibly could, to leave a good impression and remained silent, her hat still in her hands. Here and there, she nodded a bit, as if to express her willingness to serve Miss Poppyrow. Her head tilted a bit, as Vienna left the room, but she quickly turned it back. Remi could imagine that a lack of concentration would give off a bad vibe. As the three people in front of her spoke about the contract, the young girl felt a bit uneasy. 'Submission'... It sounded so personal, not like she was in some official business. Her heart rate increased.

As Avabelle spoke and explained her what to do, she blushed a bit as she stepped closer to her new owner. "U-undress, Miss Poppyrow?" She asked, feeling a little weird. She had only been with one person, romantically, in her entire life, and now she was to strip down to her underwear in front of people she barely knew. Especially those policemen made her feel uneasy. However, she figured she had to, and didn't want to anger her owner. "Yes, Miss Poppyrow, of... of course."

Her beautiful face was still carrying the red shade as she removed the suspenders from her shoulders and let her shorts fall down to the ground. She undid her shoes, stripped them off quickly, and put them next to each other, careful to have it look very neat. She stepped out of her shorts/suspenders combo, which left the blonde with her two knee-high socks and the onepiece-like singlet of a business shirt. She unbuttoned the latter and stepped out of that one as well, revealing a simple, somewhat revealing pair of fitting, light blue panties and bra. She blush on her face seemed to grow a little darker, as she quickly stripped of the socks as well. Her body-language was easily recognized, her legs slightly inverted, her hands brought together on front of her... the girl was shy and a little uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, she stepped closer to her new owner and sank down on her knees. She let a quick, very insecure smile flash over her face for her mistress, then sank down and let her soft, pouty lips touch one of the polished shoes for a few seconds. As she got up, she had this defensive, uncomfortable seeming posture again, her shoulders hanging a little bit. "Was that alright?" she asked rather quietly.

Avabelle's gave a curt "Thank you" when the tea was brought out and helped herself to a cup with more sugar than was necessary. She brought the china cup up to her lips and took the smallest of sips. She sloshed it around her mouth for a second before swallowing. Her eyes went towards Vienna then as she considered the taste, it was as though she knew the tea had been reheated. The doll maker was very picky about her beverages and she quickly placed the cup down and pushed it away from her. Her face had a look of innocence on it but the eyes that locked on to Vienna contained venom.

She pulled her eyes away and instead went back to the new girl as she repeated what Avabelle had said. "Yes, undress, don't repeat my words like an imbecile, I spoke quite clearly." she responded, her voice still sounding kind and gentle. If she cared about how Remi felt to this then Avabelle was doing a good job of hiding it. Oncet he girl had undressed Avabelle drank in the new sights. "Remi, darling, you belong to me. Look around this room, I like to show off my belongings. I will not have you shying away from me and trying to hide yourself from watching eyes. You will show yourself off and be proud to do so at all times.". She watched as the girl then proceeded to kiss her shoe and sighed before pulling her foot away.

"Vienna, come back here will you? It seems this one is getting embarrassed at even the most minor of tasks. I want you to make her climax here in front of these nice officers so that she can start getting over it. Do whatever you want to so long as it ends with her moaning through an orgasm." Avabelle shifted her chair backwards a little before turning back to the officers who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying their visit. "I do apologise, this is taking longer than I thought. There's tea there though... it's nothing special."

Vienna was hoping Avabelle wouldn't notice she reheated it. It seemed like her mistress knew everything, however. It was hard to keep secrets from her. Any time she did something wrong, it was always better to hide it then tell the truth sometimes. The slave's eyes dropped down when she saw Avabelle looking at her. She could feel the poison radiating from her body. For a small woman, she was scared of her. If only she waited to do the tea. If only Remi came just a little bit earlier, she wouldn't have had to warm up the tea. Maybe she wouldn't be punished, but she doubted she would get away with it.

The pink-dressed slave watched Remi begin the process of undressing herself. She could tell the girl was shy and a little uncomfortable. At least she had a choice to come here. She wasn't shocked and forced to wear nipple clamps as she walked down the streets naked. Instead of dwelling on her past, she looked forward to the future. It would be fun to watch someone go through what she went through. As Avabelle verbally reprimanded Remi for not listening and being proud of herself.

When her name was mentioned, she looked up expectantly. As she listened, she blushed slightly. She definitely has had to make her own mistress cum in public, but not another person like her. Vienna took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, mistress." She walked over to Remi and knelt down. Forcing her legs open, she used her fingers to begin to rub the new girl's pussy. Biting her lip, she smiled as she watched her sex begin to drip. Once she felt like she did the beginning part well, she moved her face closer to her sex. Then, she began to lick at her sensitive area, her tongue teasing Remi's clit. Her hand move to her clit as she began to move her tongue around inside of her pussy's entrance.

Remi's eyes widened. "In... But... Miss... please... in... in front of them?" Remi had understood the nature of her work. She wasn't overly happy about it, but accepted that she'd be, essentially, a sex toy for her owner. That was... just the way the cookie crumbled. But... this? Her most intimate areas, her most intense and animalistic feelings... all revealed in front of strangers? Without a choice? The thought scared her, made her body tense up. "Please... I'm... I'm very sweet and... and eager to please... but... for them?" She asked. Her voice had a child-like sense of genuity to it. It was clear that she was indeed willing to do whatever for her mistress, but that she frowned upon the idea of having to shed everything for strangers.

As Vienna kneeled down in front of her, Remi shivered, her body covered in goosebumps. She felt Remi rub her most delictae spots, a slight moan escaped her lips. The young blonde panicked and crawled back a little, instinctively defensive and scared. "I..." She was too overwhelmed and weak to attempt a proper escape, and so her arm slipped, leaving her open for Vienna to attack her cunt full force with her tongue. "Hnnn..." she grunted out, the sensations wandering through her body, paralyzing her. Indeed, she was quiet sensitive. Maybe just naturally, maybe through her lack of experience. She moaned as Vienna worked her up. "Oh... god... Mhhh..."

Avabelle's eyes narrowed for a moment at Remi as she heard the protests. "Are you trying to embarrass me in front of these fine men?" she asked sharply. "I do not intend to be questioned or second guessed by one of my belongings, Darling, do you understand? I am giving you the benefit of being new to this, however I won't tolerate this any more. Now, precious Remi, I am assuming we're at an agreement?". Beneath the gentle voice and demeanour Avabelle's annoyance was brewing. Vienna likely knew her well enough by now to understand the signs. All Avabelle was sure of right now was that as soon as the officers had gone her new pet was going to understand exactly why you didn't disobey the doll maker.

Her eyes traced over every mark she was going to leave on the girl and she started to devise the look she wanted for Remi. What kind of doll was she going to become? What colour hair? What tattoos? For now though she watched as Vienna worked hard to get the taller of the two off. She felt herself grow hot between her thighs from the sight and she struggled not to place a hand there. Now wasn't the time though, not with visitors, she had to appear correct and proper. "It seems you're better at this than I first thought, Vienna dear. Now, new girl, take off the remainder of your clothing." Avabelle's voice was soft but it held a surprising amount of power within it.

Vienna shut her eyes tightly as Remi protested and Avabelle's voice began to raise a little bit. Using her other hand, she took it and wrapped it around Remi's thigh. There, she dug her nails in to warn her to be quiet and go along with it. Listening to the new girl reminded her of how Vienna was three years ago. The memories still haunted her at night, sometimes. She paused for a moment to look at Remi when Avabelle made it clear she would not tolerate Remi's attitude any longer. Vienna realized she needed to step up and possibly take the blame for things. It was in her nature.

The older slave moved her tongue around more, moaning softly to add to Remi's pleasure. It was clear to Vienna she was starting to enjoy it. It seemed like their mistress was also enjoying the sight. If it wasn't for the setting, she would be touching herself right now. She pressed her nose up closer as she began eating her out more aggressively. IT was clear to her that Remi was enjoying this and was quite sensitive. It would be nice to see what kind of fun they could all have together.

Remi moaned throughout every movement Vienna forced upon her, though the pleasure did start to sink into her uneasiness. Then, as Avabelle spoke up in her incredibly powerful way, Remi felt fear strike into the mixture of embarassment, uncomfortableness and arousal. "Y-yes, Miss Poppyrow... ah..." She said, gasping right after she finished her sentence. As Vienna gave her two seconds of a break, she motioned for her to give her a bit of space for just a second.

The blonde undid her bra and folded it together, then removed her panties and put them to the bra. Her eyes flickered up to Avabelle. "I... I apologize... I... I understand my duties now, I'll... I'll behave as well as I possibly can." she said, fearful and still reluctant, but honest and sincere nontheless. Then, her eyes went over to the policemen. Remi was still incredibly disgusted that authority figures like them would watch this, WANT to watch this even. She felt dirty and uncomfortable, but then, she tried to make the best of the situation. Afterall, she had no way to escape this anymore. She imagined why... Miss Avabelle said it quite clearly. She wanted to show off her posssesion. It was not unreasonable to assume that the woman had accepted Remi because she thought the was attractive. The thought that she wanted to show off her body, maybe even in a prideful way, made Remi feel a little... better. Desired, almost.

She looked back to Vienna, nodding subtly, before she gasped and moaned again, as the experienced slave pleasured her. "Oh... good... ahh..." Remi's expression, her wavering voice, her tense body... it was all too obvious how strongly she experienced the treatment.

Avabelle shifted in her seat once again, practically squirming at the sight before her. She gave a little whimper at the sights and made sure that the way she was sitting had her legs ajar just enough so that Vienna would be able to see the black laced thongs she wore and it was obvious that they were dripping wet. Her eyes were locked on to Remi's backside as she finished undressing and on her favourite between the girl's legs. "Keep your other hand busy, Vienna, toy with her bottom, I'm curious how she reacts, I'm sure the officers are as well.

The two men were clearly enjoying the show. They'd taken their seats again though neither of them had reached for the tea. The younger man was sporting a clear bulging erection that was pressing against his trousers, the other however looked more professional and although he watched keenly he kept his composure. The sound of Remi's moans and groans echoed through the large hall, reverberating off of the walls. Avabelle was in her element.

Vienna was determined to get this task done. It was quite simple. Get the new girl to orgasm in front of the officers, and everyone would be happy. Vienna assume this would be the sign of submission. The officers were certainly enjoying the spectacle of the two girls. Who wouldn't? Two attractive girls together was the perfect mix. Vienna's eyes drifted to mistress whose legs were spread apart. A grin spread across her lips knowing that she was doing that to Avabelle. Perhaps she would get a reward tonight. Her mistress eating her out or one of the male mannequins having their way with her. She came to love them, but they still scared her somewhat.

She went back to focusing on pleasuring Remi. At her mistress' request, she moved her hand up to Remi's cute little butt. She took her index finger and poked it around her tight entrance. "This is going to hurt, but it'll feel good after a while." She pushed her finger in as far as she could, moving it around and curling it as Vienna's tongue swirled inside of her sweet pussy as well as her other hand paying close attention to the sensitive bud at the front.

Remi's thoughts were swirling. The voyeuristic nature of the whole situation, Vienna's precise and incredibly pleasuring movements... Remi felt like her heart and head would burst into pieces at any moment, feeling so overwhelmed with everything. Her back arched a little, making her slim stomach rise up along with her perky bust. 'I have to cum' - The words raced through her head over and over, torn and tugged by two contrasting feelings: I hate this and I'm humiliated on the one side, This feels so good and I make everyone in here lustful on the other.

As Vienna entered her finger into Remi's virgin ass, she squirmed. "Aaaah!" she screamed, the pain stinging through the pleasuring waves of the more experienced slaves's tongue. As she had predicted, after about half a minute, Remi's anus stretched a tiny bit, making the uncomfortable feeling subside a little. Now, it felt more on the edge - Less exclusively painful and more... pushing. Her orifices being paid so much attention at once - more than she ever had experienced before, she felt herself tense up, come closer to orgasm. Her face turned a little redder, her moans sharper, her movements less controlled. "Oh... fuck, aaaahhah..." she gasped continuously, it was only a matter of time until she would explode.

The doll maker chewed on her lips while she gave out some soft whimpers of her own, as though just watching was giving her genuine sexual stimulation. When she saw Vienna bring the uncouth ruffian girl to climax her legs trembled as she struggled to keep herself from going over the edge and making even more of a mess. Miss Poppyrow did flinch however when the girl swore as though she thought it particularly vile. Eventually though when it was all done and settled she managed to calm herself down and smile. "Thank you, she sounds delightful doesn't she, Vienna? How does she taste?" The question came as casually as if she'd asked the flavour of a cake.

"Well, I hope that settles every thing then, officers?" Avabelle straightened out her dress as she spoke to the two of them and was delighted when they said they'd seen what they needed. "Let me see you out then." the buttery voice offered. Avabelle was quick to lead the two men towards the front door and then let them see themselves out from there. She returned immediately and stood in the centre of the room. She reached towards her dress to lift it ever so slightly before tugging her sticky black thongs down to her ankles and stepping out of them. Her nether region had a short purple love heart shaved above it out of her pubic hair. She quickly patted the sweet spot between her thighs. "Vienna, honey, I think you deserve to put your mouth here" before she then patted her round backside. You can go here, new girly. After your display I can hardly think straight, I need to calm down."

Vienna could feel that Remi was getting closer and closer to her climax. The finger in Remi's virgin ass was definitely the icing on the cake for her. From the scream, she knew it had hurt, but everyone always feels better after the first two minutes. Vienna's eyes widened when the girl swore, not being used to hearing such language after spending three years here. That would change rather quickly, however. When the girl had climaxed, Vienna lapped up her juices, licking her lips slightly as she tasted the girl. When Avabelle asked how she tasted, she blushed slightly. "She does sound nice. She tastes sweet, but she isn't sweet as you, mistress."

While Avabelle attended to the officers, Vienna stood up and looked up at Remi. "You'll love it here. You came here at your own free will, much better circumstances than me. Maybe another time I'll tell you my story. I came from the slums, just like you. Only...worse." She chuckled softly and glanced at the mannequins nervously. "Watch out for those two. You have to listen to our mistress or bad things happen with them." Vienna finished before Avabelle walked in. She bowed her head and watched her lift her dress up slightly, pulling down her black thong. She already knew what she needed to do. Nodding, she walked over then knelt, wasting no time in getting her mouth around Avabelle's clit. She knew what to do, and she was excited to see what Remi would do.

Remi's chest was heaving, she barely computed Vienna's words, though she got the general idea. Her head was still spinning. She felt disgusted and sullied, yet also incredibly aroused and sexually awake at the same time. She hoped that she'd be spared such voyeuristic experiences in the future, though she figured that, theoretically, it could be a lot worse, especially given what the girl had heard about some of the people who buy slaves once they stumbled into debt.

As Avabelle came back in, Remi had regained a bit of composure. She had an urge to ask if the woman was pleased with her, but held back, feeling like this could backfire. It seemed as if she should only speak when asked, otherwise, she might get some sort of punishment spun out of it. It seemed cruel to her, but whether or not her assumptions were true, it wouldn't change anything. "Y-yes, of course, Miss Avabelle." The blonde crawled behind her owner and gently placed a few long kisses on the woman's round ass. She wasn't sure if she was asked to he "humiliated" by literal ass-kissing or if she should pleasure the woman, but as she realized that Vienna was working on her clit, she soon figured some tongue would be required here. After another sensual kiss, she playfully licked the outer area of Avabelle's back entry. She had never done anything but this wasn't at all worse than the previous experience, so it didn't take much to go through with it.

They would both feel the heat radiating from their mistress as they got close to her. Her thighs, ass and crotch were slick and sticky with the nectar that had been dribbling out of her all the way through their intimate performance. She squeaked a squeak that sounded like it belonged to some young girl. Her squeak turned in to a high pitched lust filled moan as they both set to work. Avabelle's hands snatched out so that she could clasp handfuls of their hair and pull them tighter towards her. "Oh...like that yes. Come on, my sweet girls... after that show... I need this. Hold hands... yes there." she muttered while rolling her hips so that her ass cheeks continually pressed in to Remi and her cunt grinded against Viena.

Vienna loved that she had someone to help with pleasuring Avabelle. She didn't have to do everything by herself now. Two was better than one after all. The older slave happily lapped up at her mistress' juices. Vienna always loved the taste. It was sweet but not too sweet. She moved her tongue around Avabelle's sweet entrance, teasing her before pushing her tongue in. She swirled it around while listening to Avabelle's demand. She looked at Remi and took her hand, holding it gently while their mistress held their hair tightly. Vienna felt her own pussy starting to get wetter. Remi came earlier, and now they were getting Avabelle to cum, but Vienna had yet to have her own orgasm today. She was looking forward to hers.

Remi was surprised at how Avabelle seemingly had no problem exposing herself to anyone. The blonde couldn't help but think that, maybe, in Avabelle's mind, what she just ordered Remi to experience in front of the policemen wasn't so bad in her mind. The thought soon went away as the lady's moans resonated through the mansion, filling Remi's mind. She hoped she was doing well enough, this being her first time doing any of this.

As Miss Poppyrow grabbed a handfull of her soft, blonde hair, she felt a shiver of fear going down her spine. It soon subsided, however, as she realized this was no action of violence, rather than a demanding AND needy gesture at once. The thought that she was wanted, even if it was just to aid Avabelle in getting satisfied with no regards to her own feelings... it was somewhat arousing. She continued to treat the sweet entrance with her wet, sharp tongue, as Vienna reached for her hand. The gentle hold eased Remi's mind, comforted her a bit. She squeezed her hand a bit, as if to signal some sort of gratitude and then focused on licking her master's anal entry as well as she could.

Avabelle's hips continued to roll back and forth so that she could slide herself over the two girls. She let out more of those petite squeaks and moans throughout the process. Her wetness grew and grew until face was practically sticking between her thighs. Avabelle was already close to climax just from watching the two of them so it didn't take much time at all for her to finally be pushed over the edge. Her legs began to shake and she struggled to stay standing and almost fell on to them both. She gave out a loud squeal while her hands began to pull harsher at both girls hair. She shifted her hips faster than over now as her juices came washing down out of her in a hot torrent. Her cheeks went bright red while she rode out the orgasm with quick deliberate movements. Eventually though she finished up and pushed them both away from her. "k...kiss each other, clean yourselves" she stammered, trying to recover from the sudden waves of pleasure.

Vienna noticed how different Avabelle was acting today. She usually was never THIS wet. Not so much that it was dripping off her and covering her face even more. As much as she hated to admit it, she definitely needed a bath after this. A nice long one to relax after today's events. Vienna knew her mistress was getting closer and closer to cumming. Her hip movements were becoming more wild and controlled, and she was grabbing their hair even rougher now. It hurt so bad, but she knew to not stop until Avabelle came. When she finally did, she lapped up her juices, drinking it down. She landed back on her butt when she was pushed away, panting gently to catch her breath. Vienna fixed her hair then listened to the next request. She blushed deeply and looked at Remi, shrugging and crawling over to her. She took Remi's face in her hand and kissed her deeply.

Remi's heart was pounding a bit faster as she heard her owner moan and squirm in her pleasure. It appeared that the two girl had done rather well, given how quickly Avabelle seemed to reach her climax. As the woman pulled Remi's hair, she felt her scalp strain a bit, the pain slightly stung but she managed to deal with it somewhat properly, as she was so concentrated on the task given to her. As the purple headed woman came, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. The blonde quickly moved towards Vienna, who she felt quite comfortable with. Maybe it was her own life as a slave, or the fact she had tried to ease Remi earlier, but she had no trouble giving the girl a passionte, attractive-looking kiss.

Avabelle quickly slipped her underwear back up her thighs and in to place to cover her sticky sex. She sat back to watch the two slaves make out for a short while before deciding they should move on. She stood up and snapped her fingers quickly. "When I do this it means you follow. Stay several steps behind me and keep your head down. You do not look people in the eyes without permission. Is that understood?" Avabelle asked without waiting for an answer. She turned on her heel and strode quickly out of the room. She led her way through the main corridor and then to a room that was situated underneath the stairs. The two large manikins would fall in behind the trio and silently march behind them. She opened the door and it led to a corridor spiralling downwards. She walked quickly and within no time she'd traversed the stairs and gone down in to a large bleak room which contrasted the rest of her house. There were large grey manacles hanging from the ceiling and countless small boxes lined up against the wall. "Vienna, sweetling, bind our guest up in manacles, won't you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom