Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The grande schools! [JinmeiXaolung x lil angel]

Terra couldn't help but smile in response, her body completely at peace next to this beautiful girl and she let her eyes close to the sound of that wondrous heartbeat beside her. Never in her life had this sound, this feeling of being just close to someone...feeling this way about someone...she let out a contented sigh, feeling her mind starting to clear itself of the fog that had been plaguing it for years. It was like the world was reborn for this woman, colors were already starting to seem crisper and before she realized it herself, tears were streaming down her cheeks as she turned and buried her face against Chloe, holding her as tightly as her body could get.

"Terra..." Chloe said, a little surprised. The atmopshere had shifted from sensual and light-hearted to highly emotional. The insecure girl was caught off-guard by that, but she quickly embraced Terra's hold and pulled her in tight, wanting her to feel protected and loved. "Did I say something wrong? Please, Love... I..." She put her own forhead against Terra's, gently, kissing her cheek and nose softly. "I love you, I really do..." She wanted to say it out loud and the honesty behind these words almost made her feel vulnerable, but she needed to let the beautiful blonde know.

Terra tried her best to stop her tears, she really did give it her all..but they just kept flowing as she listened to the beautiful woman beside her, Chloe's words filling her heart, filling that empty void that had been there for so very long. She looked up into Chloe's eyes, pressing her lips into the other girl's in a deep, passionate kiss. She knew this girl wasn't lying and her tears refused to let up, she wanted to let Chloe know she didnt do anything wrong. She smiled up at her weakly, "Chloe...I know...I can feel it in my heart...its been so long since I felt like this. So long since my world had color...so long since my soul felt so free..." she choked out through her soft sobs, she curled herself up against Chloe's embrace, letting herself live in that moment with her beautiful lover.

Chloe brought up her hands and held Terra's inbetween them, softly kissing her forhead. "It's okay... really..." She kept her lips on the girl's head, gently stroking over her cheek with her thumb. "We'll make you feel really good every day from now on, okay?" she said in a calm voice, her tone dripping with love and a need to care for Terra. It was surreal to her. A few hours earlier she was petrified out of respect for the girl's position, now she had to console her through this emotional outpour. A subtle, barely noticable smile formed on her lips as she took the thought in, happy to be able to provide an anchor of love for the gorgeous blonde. "I love you, Terra, okay? You're my pretty, wonderful, perfect sweetheart." She felt like she went overboard a bit with the way she spoke, but she needed the Etoile to realize how much she was cared for, how much she was loved by the brunette.

Terra smiled her brightest and nodded, but refused to let her grip on the other girl lax at all. It was hard for her to say just how wonderful this girl made her feel. She let herself cuddle up against Chloe's warm body, reaching down to pull the blankets up over the pair of them as she started to regain herself little by little. Before long, her breathing had finally stabilized and her body's quivering soon became silenced as she managed to close her eyes, drifting off into her first peaceful sleep in so long, "I love you too, Chloe...." She purred softly just a few moments before she fell asleep.

Chloe had smiled as she saw Terra drift asleep. Feeling quite exhausted herself, she allowed her own eyes to close, napping in her lover's arms. After a few hours, Chloe felt herself awake, her mind and eyes foggy from the sleep. She rubbed her eyes and yawned softly, as she was stretching herself a little. Then, she instantly remembered what happened just before she went to sleep, her eyes darting over to the blonde that slept peacefully by her side. She looked so gracious, so wonderful. The new student couldn't help but smile a little. She let her head sink back into the pillow, eyeing her girlfriend. A hand, no, more a few fingertips trailed over the Etoile's cheek, gently, so she wouldn't wake up. The brunette couldn't resist touching her, at least a little. Chloe noticed just how soft her hair was as she let he fingers comb through a strand of it. Then, she bit her lip, feeling needy for her yet again. Slowly, the hand wandered down, below the pillow and gently, barely noticably, she rubbed a very sensitive spot of Terra's, hoping to wake her to a pleasant surprise.

Terra had been in the midst of a very pleasant dream when suddenly she felt a gentle pressure between her legs, her body shivered and arched instinctively as she let out a soft moan of pleasure. Her eyes fluttered open and once they had focused to see that beautiful brunette already at home and exploring her sleeping body, she let out a giggle, "Oh...Chloe~ I never pictured you as the type to be so bold..." She purred softly, running her fingers through the other girl's beautiful hair before slowly rolling onto her back for the other girl to get better access to her sweet petals. She leaned up, pressing her lips to Chloe's in a soft, but passionate kiss, a deep need for this other girl starting to build up far faster than she herself could have ever imagined!

Chloe giggled. "Me neither... But... I just thought that'd be a nice way to wake you, my love..." She purred her words, affectionally, her eyes sporting an accordingly loving look. She let her fingers wander over Terra's sensitive spot still, however, since the blonde didn't seem to be against the idea. "I guess you just make me really, really needy..." she said with a soft smile on her face, as the brunette placed a kiss on Terra's soft lips. "I guess I'm a little bit of a late bloomer, so I have to catch up, right?"

Terra felt a soft moan rumble from her lips, her back arching a bit as those magical fingers continued stroking her and she giggled a little bit, her face going flush as she heard Chloe's words. She let her azure eyes meet those beautiful emerald orbs, letting herself get lost in them as she gently draped her arms around Chloe's neck, "Then by all means...I'm all yours..." She purred softly, gently returning that kiss to the brunette.

Chloe giggled, her green eyes flaring up with happiness and lust. "I like that... Mhm." She leaned over, now hovering just above Terra. The brunette's perky breast juuuuust out of reach, her excited, heart-shaped face would never let up focus, keeping her attention Terra's face as she received a tender fingerfuck now. "Is... that good?" she asked, now a little more self-conscious. "I just want to be the best I can for you... Baby." She added the affectionate callname a little reluctantly, as she felt awfully cheesy, but with the blonde that moaned so deliciously below her, everything she did felt right. "You have to teach me how to do it really well sometimes..."

Terra felt herself giggling a bit more as she rolled her hips along with Chloe's finger. It felt absolutely wonderful and the blonde's moans were definitely showing it. She ran a gentle hand through that soft, brunette hair and gently pulled her loving partner into a warm kiss, her other hand slowly working itself over the swell of Chloe's breasts and tracing down that stomach before her fingertips lightly brushed over that sensitive clit. She began to circle her fingers around that clit, slowly moving further and further down, but not yet far enough to feel that opening with her curious fingertips, just enough to continually tease the girl. Each push of Chloe's finger sent another jolt of pleasure throughout Terra's body as she gasped and moaned with utter delight, "Oh, we have all year long to teach you everything I know....and you're already doing a wonderful job with me..." She purred softly, back arching a bit with the pleasure surging through her now.

Chloe had a bright smile on her face. Terra made her so happy. And truth be told, the release and pleasure she had gotten out of this were already having an effect on her mood. She felt more energized and liberated then ever before. She happily let herself be pulled into a kiss, while she continued to softly but demandingly thrust her fingers in and out of Terra's dripping sex. A giggle escaped the brunette, as goosebumps occupied her skin from Terra's touch. "Heh... I can't... mm... do this when you make me all... giddy and... stuff..." She girated her lower body a little, unsure wether to embrace the teasing or shy away from it. However, her rubbing got a little faster, as if to KO the Etoile through intense stimulation.

Back
Top Bottom