Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A choice. (FxM) (Temporarily Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyx1989

Planetoid
So I have a new request and it was a random thought and than I found myself really liking the idea. It will be a two male part but will not be a threesome, will be seperate occasions.

Characters: Female Human, Vampire and/or Werewolf

Female human(me):
Name: Chelsea
Body: Curvey
Likes: Partying, Reading books, Gaming, Walks at night, Muscles, Tall.
Dislikes: Snakes, Stress, Rude people, bleeding

Sexual desires:

Turn ons: Dominance, Controlling, Over powering, Chains, Ropes, Whips, Being tied up, Hair pulling, Spanking.

Turn offs: Anal, Gore, Vore, Fisting, Nipple clamps, Any clamps on her body.

You do not have to play both parts, you can choose to play only way, that is your choice.

Werewolf:
Name: Your choice
Body: Muscular and tall
Likes: Dominance, Overpowering, Controlling, Always getting what he wants.
Dislikes: Your choice

Vampire:
Name: Your Choice
Body: Tall and Semi muscular
Dislikes: Your choice

Setting and plot:

Her boss is very dominate, over powering, intimadating, and finds himself wanting to just bend Chelsea over his desk and fuck her very hard, but his secret is he is a Werewolf. After wok she likes to go to this night club to have a few drinks and relax with the music. Though the owner would love to take advantage of her when she has way too many to drink. And his secret is that he is a vampire, but can control his want for blood. Neither do not try to change her it is more of a lust for her, but for her she gets torn between the two because she needs to make a choice on who she wants to be forever with. She can no longer keep both of them a secret and fill both of their needs.

Other options for only playing one character:

Now most likely if you play the werewolf he will find he wants her right at the beginning during the interview for the new assissant position that openned up. This may mean she will have to go everywhere with him. He can try to seduce her from time to time, but she will not be giving into him easy, she will make it hard for him.He does not want to eat her, it is more of a lust.

Now if you play just the vampire, its gonna be at night or course, but she was going to the club with her friends to have a little night out on the town. She was just dancing on the dance floor and thats where he finds her, she will be a bit drunk, and feels this would be his perfect moment to seduce her and bring her bac kto his place. He does not want to eat her, it is more of a lust.

Important!: If you want to change something, I will think it over, but no garuntees that i will consider them. But I promise to try and give leeway to other ideas if I find them interesting. I may also be adding a new character to this list soon! Keep a look out to know!

:Heart: Private Message me if you are interested in this role play. Please do not comment, because I do not check the thread for comments. Thank you. :Heart:​

RE: Torn between two. (FxM) (updated August 5, 2015)

:heart: Bumping!! Please someone!!! I will love you for a long time!!! :heart:

Look I am bumping because I really need to role play. I am bit depressed at the moment and in the worse mood ever. I really need this so please someone role play with me.

:heart: Bumping! Please I would really like to role play this tonight. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom