Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom based ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiroKitty

Planetoid
MiroKitty's

For the original plot ideas

An Introduction - rules

I’m a young woman with a good couple of years of experience with this type of written roleplay. I live in Scandinavia, so my timezone shouldn’t be too hard to figure out.

I write both originals and fandoms, but at the moment the fandoms are pulling a bit harder in me. Preferably canon x canon, but other kind of pairings may be considered if the idea is that good. Also I must say that as a rule I only play female characters with female x male pairings. However, the gender of the person behind the screen makes no difference to me.

What I expect of my partner is for him to be at least somewhat literate and able to give as good as he gets. I like writing long replies while getting back something equally long. Though, don’t think I’m asking for a short story every time – I’m not as demanding as it may sound like.

Now, I can’t deny my love for plot heavy stories where the leading up to is as fun as the magic. But don’t be discouraged if your idea is heavier on the smut, because I’m not turning my head away from a splendid idea just because of it. Guess I can say that about a lot of things – the more amazing the idea, the more I’d be interested in a compromise.

The best for last: no godmodding, don’t be rude OOC, one-liners, respect the offline life, and remember to read my likes and dislikes before contacting me, which can be done with a PM.

Kinks & limitations

For a complete list check out my F-list

Favored kinks
Consensual / non-con and everything in between
Anatomically correct – preferably
Genres – I generally always have some sort of romance in my stories. Not necessarily as the focus point mind you. ‘Else I’m not too picky
- Actually, I have a weak heart for the hate to love type of relationships.
Pairings – so this is kind of special, because I love unusual parings. Two people no one could even think about being together and we find a way to make it happen. Sort of like a challenge?
Universe – at the time being I’m mostly into fandoms and as such the universe is mostly already created, but I’m not against AU and have experienced many of such stories with incredible results.
D/S – I’m the submissive type but I don’t write much in the genre of d/s.

Kinks of no interest
Anal – sort of feel the need to put this one in
Furries & any form of bestiality
- Futa too
Incest pairings
Gore, death and torture – mostly in the sense of extremity
Anything related to what belongs in the toilet
Body alterations of just about any sort
Stories with harem

Fandoms

Naruto
- Hinata Hyuga
- Sakura
- TenTen
- Ino Yamanaka
- Temari
- Karin
x Deidara/Sasori/Madara/Itachi/Kisame/Kakashi/Hidan/Kakuzu

Fairy Tail
- Lucy
- Cana
- Juvia
- Meredy
- Levy McGarden
x Gajeel/Laxus/Sting/Rogue/Gildarts/Zeref/Acnologia

One Piece
- Jewelry Bonney
- Perona
- Tashigi
- Koala
x Law/Mihawk/Sabo/Smoker/Kid/Zoro/Luffy/Aokiji/Crokodile

Gintama
- Adult Kagura
- Tsukuyo
- Nobume
- Kijima Matako
- Pirako
- Murata Tetsuko
x Gintoki/Shinsuke/Katsura/Sakamoto/Hijikata/Sougo/Kamui/Bansai/Zenzou

Boku no Hero Acadamia

Noragami

Shokugeki no Souma

Ideas

Wanted, dead or alive (story-driven)

World: One Piece (non-canon)

Theme: Piracy, capturing, romance (hate to love development)

Characters: Trafalgar Law x OC

Story: Mizushima Amaya has knowledge the Marines would love to get their hands on even if they would need to use a little force to get it. After having lived through weeks on minimum food and water she sees the opportunity to escape. Weak, tired and in pain she sails out in the small boat to find safety. Just when she is fully convinced that she won’t live to see another day, she finds a ship; even though the Jolly Roger is proudly displayed on the side of the weird looking ship, she decides that it could not be worse than dying in the small wooden boat. She ventures inside the ship, trying her best to hide from the pirates she was sure would be somewhere and most likely not too happy with a stranger intruding. She searches desperately for food and water, but instead finds one of the men she had hoped to avoid; being weak from the mixture of dehydration and starvation did not help her in any way getting out with a whole crew of pirates trying to catch her. Fate is not on her side; she could not escape the ship and is now being held against her will because of her knowledge. Many failed attempts of escaping have not broken her, but will the captain be able to get the information? Does she even want to leave in the end?

Undercover (Story-driven)

World: One Piece (after time-skip)

Theme: Piracy, undercover-mission, romance, drama, and will contain violence

Characters: E. Kid x Tashigi

Story: Tashigi has been sent on a dangerous and secret mission; to infiltrate the Kidd Pirates. Having been especially problematic in the past couple of months, the Marines have to do something about them. Tashigi is given the orders to infiltrate them, gain the trust of the infamous Eustas ‘Captain’ Kid, and get them to a certain island in just one year. Living a full year as a pirate is trouble enough without the aggressive Kid as the captain; can Tashigi stomach this change?

Disappearing in time (Story-driven)

World: Naruto

Theme: Time-travel, capturing, romance (hate to love)

Characters: Madara Uchiha x Hinata Hyuga

Story: Hinata is sent on a mission to retrieve a stolen scroll, but she is soon ambushed by a strange group of rogues. They perform an unknown jutsu and before she can react everything goes black. When she finally awakes nothing seems to have changed, but boy was she wrong. She is soon met by a group of ninjas from the Uchiha clan, and they don’t seem too thrilled about her being a Hyuga. Hinata is taken to their land where she is greeted by their leader Madara Uchiha. Unable to get away, Hinata is forced to live with an extinct clan while trying to figure out how to survive, how to get home, and how to not change anything in the past.

In a new world (Story-driven)

World: Crossover – One PiecexNaruto

Theme: new world, romance, strangers

Characters: Kakashi x Nico Robin

Story: After a failed fight, Nico Robin finds herself in a foreign place. She searches after her lost crew only to meet with a certain team 7; they agree to help her back to her home, however, the problem is they don’t have any idea of what she’s talking about and she has no knowledge of this new world. She joins them on their journey back to Konoha, where she might be able to find some help. Tsunade agrees to let her live in Konoha until they can find out how to get her home, but only as long as she is companied by at least one from the team at all times.
Because of her strange powers and lack of chakra, people begin to form a great interest in her; new friends and new enemies. Will she be able to find her way back home? Is there something between the great Sharingan-Kakashi and the devil child?

A piece of Jewelry (Story-driven)

World: One Piece (after time-skip)

Theme: Piracy, romance – hate to love relationship

Characters: Monkey D. Luffy x Jewelry Bonney

Story: Jewelry Bonney has gone missing from her crew after the having tried to take down Blackbeard and then escaped the grasp of the Marines. In the middle of nowhere, in a little boat sails Jewelry; angry, tired and hurt she tries finding an island where she can recuperate. The problem is that it isn’t just any ocean but the Grand Line, and suddenly finding an island without a Log pose is almost impossible.
Days go by without any luck, and that streak continues as she sails into Sunny. With her anger still intact after the incident with the Celestial Dragon, Jewelry Bonney decides to attack. Having had nothing to eat the last couple of days, she is easily defeated but treated by Chopper. With her crew still missing, her unable to attack them while being so weak she has to try and get the best out of a shitty situation.

Surprise the parents (story driven)

World: Fairy Tail

Theme: Magic, adventure, romance, drama

Characters: Laxus x OC(the mother)

Story: In just a short second everything would change for the entire guild of Fairy Tail, and it all started with this strange girl declaring to be from the future. Though you’d think it would have been enough of a shock for one day, but when they exposed her true reason for coming, they simply couldn’t let it go. To save her mother from an event she could not reveal, an event that happened for reasons unknown to even her, she’d do anything.
She was certain it wouldn’t be too hard considering she’d be able to talk with her parents right away, however, it seemed one was missing. With her rather uncertain father, the one and only Laxus Dreyar, they would go on a journey to find the lost mother only to find her in nothing short of a terrible dark guild. Rumor has it her mother was a brutal thief, one of the best nonetheless. So what now? What could she possibly do with her own existence on the line?

The bet

World: Fairy Tail

Contains: romance, hook-up, a bet & adventure

Story: a night of drinking leads to a little fun between the girls and Lucy makes a terrible decision. An innocent bet, or so Cana said, and Lucy took the bait. Next thing she knows, she has to make a move on a certain lightning dragon slayer.

Notes: I could see this being played with Rogue, Sting or maybe Natsu as the male character and someone like Levy or Lisanna as the female role.
Also I imagine this story to be a 50/50 when it comes to the smut/plot ratio.

RE: A search based on Fandoms: Anime

Back after a long break and on the lookout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom