Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowSprinkles

Lil Psycho
Welcome! It’s October, my favorite month!
Please, who doesn't like October. You can be creepy, and weird without being
judge by the ‘normal’ people in the world. You can wear black and orange, put
face paint on, and crazy costumes! I’d go trick or treating if I could, instead I
steal my little sisters candy. Also, it's a good time to do horror roleplays, more
people will be in the mood for them. I just edited this completely different, and it looks nothing like it did before...

A little about me!
My name is Alyssa, but you may call me whatever you chose. Normally i’d say call me Aly but people have come up with many names for me. You can start off with Aly, and if you decide you want to call me something different feel free. My most recent nickname would have to be Chi-hime, Blood princess.

I am in schooling! You should expect a bit of slow replying. Slow for me meaning hours after you reply, not a few days after you reply. Most of the time i’ll see that someone replied and begin my reply then and there, but I may just be watching videos on youtube while doing homework and see you replied and need to put it off. You understand, don’t you?

I have no life. I am a very fidgety person in real life due to a few events in my life, it’s just what happens, you get some side effects. Now because of this i’m almost always online, so there is no need to worry about if i’m going to leave for four days. Aha, yay!

Sexual... facts... I guess?
No idea how to make that neat little clickable word for an F-list! So... https://www.f-list.net/c/thequietandshy

What do you think, is it weird? I think it is for my account name... but it's what I like, what're you going to do!

Rules!

1) Details... please, don't give me a one liner post if I just gave you five, detail filled paragraphs.
2) No text talking, shortened words, or poor grammar, I will understand if you make a few mistakes, but don't make it a habit I have to deal with.
3) No Mary/Gary sue characters. Meaning perfect characters... your characters can die, get hurt, and aren't the smartest, fastest, most agile, strong, and beautiful creature.... yeah no, sorry.
4) In these roleplays you will have to play more than one character. Either having multiple main characters, or side characters. Sorry if you don't enjoy that.

Story over smut.
I believe that the story within a roleplay is much more important than the smut that is involved. I find pure smut roleplays boring, and if it does catch my interest I will soon lack interest in it within a few replies. When I say story I mean what’s going on in the roleplay, the development of characters, the relationships, drama, and trauma if that’s how we choose to go about it. Of course then can be sexual scenes, but it’ll be so much better when it's sex for a reason, not just because they two are attracted to each other.

Types of roleplays I enjoy.

Fantasy:
Fantasy is a big one for me, almost all of my roleplay involve some sort of fantasy idea within them, it just makes the plot interesting. I am not into medieval things or witches/wizards like plots. A few things I very much enjoy are… Demons, angels, elementals, vampires, shifters, werewolves, ghosts…. and so on.

Horror:
I am slowly getting into horror! I have no idea why, it’s confusing me, but i’m loving it. I started my first horror roleplay a few days ago, and i’m loving it so far. Maybe something that involves… demons, killers, blood, and maybe a bit of light gore. Not in sexual scenes though… well… I don’t think blood would bother me much.

Romance:
I’m sorry but I don’t believe in all of this love at first sight bullshit. If that’s truly how people fell in love they’d fall for the looks of the character, not the personality. I also don’t like perfect matches where they are always happy, and are perfect for eachother. That’s boring. I like fighting, and a bit of drama in my roleplay. The character should slowly grow a romantic interest for one another during the roleplay, as they characters grow and develop and learn about each other.

Parings:
DemonxAngel
DemonxFallenangel
FallenangelxAngel
DemonxHuman
ShifterxShifter
VampirexHuman
ElementalxElemental
ElementalxOutcast

KillerxGirl
DemonxGirl ((More twisted form of demon.))
VampirexGirl((More twisted form of a vampire.))
GhostxGirl

Stepping out of my comfort zone.
Okay... because i'm trying to be more... outgoing... i'll be pushing myself out of my safe little hole that I love so much. So far I have only done PM roleplays. I haven't dared step foot into thread roleplay. I just constantly fear that people will judge me, and hate my style of writing, or constantly correct me on small flaws. I will now... do thread roleplays. Though if you do choose this, expect some delay. I will be working my butt off on the reply because it's public! What am I doing...

Have a happy October! Feel free to Pm me if you like any of the ideas, or wish to send me one of yours!​
[/color]

hey, im a little new to the site but i love your angel demon/human ideas. If you're willing to play with someone a little inexperienced pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom