Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will you fulfill my requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geometryc

Hello! I'm a twenty-something lady who's been doing this a while. Have had many inquiries, but have yet to actually get something started. I love an equal mix of plot and romance so that we can create a wonderful story that isn't aimlessly becoming a fuck fest. I want to make something wonderful with you that others will find juicy and inspiring, a role-play story that people will log-in and check on the progress! Can you do that with me?

I usually yield about 3 to 5 paragraphs, however, I know that's not always necessary. Often we need those short posts so that we can progress and not drag things out. Please, be literate and creative. I want detail and descriptions. I will return everything you give me. I want you to be pleased with our time together.

I would describe myself as kinky traditional. I love BDSM and all things modern kink, but I like to stay as close to human as possible. I like dominating, but I also like being put in my place by a strong alpha male. I can do incest, but nothing with parent to child or anything dealing with one party being significantly older than the other. Brother x Sister is fine with me, especially if we can incorporate some other lovers in the story. I have yet to carry out a nice threesome.

I also have not done beastiality, or anything with tentacles and aliens. I want to relate to the story as much as possible and being a young school girl fucked by some weird tentacle creature doesn't really appeal to me, so my apologies there. I am willing to branch out and experiment with lycans and Greek mythology, I can do any creature who is able to transform to a human-like physical form.

I'm not going to list all the pairings I'm willing to do or try, if you have something that you are really craving, please PM me and we can talk about it. I don't have much time to put into this request thread right now, I just wanted to get it up and running. I will work on it later, but in the mean time, let's get something wonderful started :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom