Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

craving a Domme's firm hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbo a la blonde

Banned
Banished
Ok, let's not waste either my time or yours.....I'm a submissive lesbian that needs a dominatrix type to control me...how you acquire me is up to you, but here's hoping it would involve drugging and kidnapping...

1)...horny (well, DUH!) teacher and student
I'm sure you know how this will play out. I'm a teenager not yet aware of her own sexuality....I'm flirting with another student and you secretly want me, so you make plans to get me back into the classroom after school....chloroform me and kidnap me? who knows....

2)...your'e a wealthy woman that has more money than she knows what to do with, but she wants a cute little girl to have as a maid. What the girl (me) doesn't know is that you have a secret dungeon in the basement, perfect for all kinds of juicy sexual torture....

3)....next door neighbors
My husband and I have just moved into your neighborhood and soon you invite us along with some of the other neighbors for a welcome party.
I turn you on and you make an excuse for me to come back to your house later.....a couple of drugged drinks and I end up gagged, nude and tied and well.....you get the idea

Please ladies only! and please be honest....also, I only play in either the Taboo or Semiprivate thread section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom