Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for gritty realism and detailed slow build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan9inch

Meteorite
Here are some starters.... I always use proper grammer in the actual rp and never control your character. I also am really into the slow build up and don't just go strAight to sex.

ALL ROLES INVOLVE CHARACTERS OVER 18 ONLY

Would you rp on yim or by email? If not I'm happy to do it here on a thread or through PM.

He looks at his students final reports and finds one girl that has red marks, he thinks about her, that cute pretty girl. She was on her last chance and this could mean her expulsion from school. He picks up the phone to call her mum but stops...

Your a girl in a club, not old enough to be there and you tease me really bad, nice and drawn out, as it goes on you get more innocent as you realise your in over your head. its gone further than you planned but your too scared to say no

ts the last night of the school play, you have loved the attention your teacher has given you during. i hug you as you come off the stage at the end. Your normally so shy but you cant handle the idea of this ending so you blurt out in desperation into my ear as i hug you....

Its the last day of term and its been emotional saying goodbye to your school friends. its a charity fancy dress day and your best mate is in a skimpy little red riding hood costume. Your about to leave the front gates with your friends when you see Mr Corbett go into his classroom alone....

Your ankles shake as you walk down the street in your sisters heels and tight little dress. If you got those shoes, surely the girls at school would stop bullying you. You'd heard it was 50 for a handjob. two and you could forget you ever did it. You'll still be a virgin

Hi there (you look round to see your ex standing at the bar. It's two years since he split with you and months since you have seen him, but you feel the hate swelling inside you as you notice him staring at your chest)

I see you sitting at the bar, my mate, your bf is no where to be seen and you look hot as fuck as usual.. i might make him regret leaving you alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom