Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only RP via PM

Plot: A dark church takes in pretty young ladies, raises them in the church, and then offers them at the age of 17-18 to a house of vampires. The vampire Lord, the eldest and most pure blooded of the vampires, is the one who decides her fate. It is up to him whether his new offering is devoured by his fellows, or becomes a more permanent part of their castle. (We can do whatever you want with this plot to begin with, but I want that he eventually begins to fall for her.)

Hello,
I am interested in your RP idea. I must be honest and tell you that I am a female, but I have role played males before. I am not a lesbian or looking to weird you out in anyway. I just really enjoy writing, and creating a world where we can both escape to and live another life :)
Please let me know if you are interested.

Ahtziri said:
Hello,
I am interested in your RP idea. I must be honest and tell you that I am a female, but I have role played males before. I am not a lesbian or looking to weird you out in anyway. I just really enjoy writing, and creating a world where we can both escape to and live another life :)
Please let me know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom