Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot based Scifi and Fantasy! for FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masoprincess

Meteorite
Hi there! I’m looking for a partner to do a plot-oriented scifi or fantasy roleplay with me. I have a few plots in mind, but I’m also open to changes to these, or new ideas altogether.

First, what I’m looking for:
I need you to be literate. I don’t expect perfect spelling and grammar every single time, but if I can’t easily understand what you’re trying to say, it’s not going to work out. I also only write in third person.

Generally I play a female character, but I can be convinced to play male if you want; I don't care about your RL gender in relation to what kind of character you want to play. If you want for there to be more than 2 characters that show up consistently, I'm totally cool with that too!

Just because these are plot based doesn’t mean there can’t be any smut in them! ;D

I prefer to use thread or PM. We could potentially use email if necessary.

Okay, onto the plots!
Scifi:

In this futuristic world, interplanetary travel is as commonplace as a trip to another city. Solar systems are ruled over by councils who control vast and powerful militaries, including factions of elite and bionically advanced agents often used for important stealth missions. These people are religious in their dedication to the council and to their orders. While physically superior to usual beings, their advancements have their toll; whether mental of physical varies between agents, and is up to your discretion.

Your Character would be one of these agents, who has been dispatched on a mission to retrieve the daughter of a council member who has left home for unknown reasons. While on their way to the planet, your character runs into trouble from another small ship, marked with the symbol of a powerful mafia- Apparently they had the same idea of finding the young woman.

An asteroid storm forces both ships to crashland on a relatively uninhabited planet, where you discover that the pilot of the mafia ship, my character, is another Agent, apparently suffering from memory loss. What happens next? You decide!

Fantasy

In a distant land of magic and mystery, Two powerful wizards once waged war with one another.
Both attempted to create an army of earthen sentinels to defeat one another. One succeeded, creating powerful human-like beings with cores of different minerals and metals. These beings could act of their own accord and could wield immense power, but which could only be accessed in the presence of another source of magic. The other Wizard made similar attempt but failed, only managing to create living beings that ranged from horribly misshapen and unstable to entirely useless in battle. The battle came to an obvious conclusion, and the war torn land was left to rebuild. Over the next century, most of the wizard’s sentinels faded and crumbled with time, but still a few remained.

Your character, the obsidian sentinel, (or anything else you prefer) still roams the land, doing what good they can and picking up lost pieces of ancient and powerful magic to keep another war from happening.

At the same time, one of the other wizard’s failed designs is awakened somehow; a relatively powerless creature in the shape of a human woman (my character) who though unable to wield much magic herself, is like a beacon of magical energy. She and the obsidian Sentinel find one another, and embark on a quest to re-seal a great power and potential evil that is starting to awaken, perhaps with the help of a descendant of the victorious wizard.

There you have it!

Message me or leave a comment here if you have any questions or are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom