Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance - Long Term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome. Firstly, thank you for popping in. I'm new to this site so please have mercy. :)

I've just been looking around and I shall throw out a disclaimer... Firstly, I'm quite opinionated about certain things and know what I want and secondly I'm not as good at roleplaying than most on here, (Not that it's a competition or anything), so don't expect anything exceptional. I'm just a normal (that's debatable. ;) ), random and insignificant guy. (No, I'm not your submissive slave! :p)

I strongly dislike writers who write merely to impress others, whether that be in terms of how much they write, the usage of fancy words (i.e. synonyms from Microsoft Word) or people who agree with others just because they want to get in their panties or they're popular or good at roleplaying. Be yourself! Gosh! Don't change for anyone. :)
Arrogance and showing off is extremely unattractive in my eyes, especially belittling others. So if you are, we won't get along. Please kindly leave. :)

I'm not into the whole sub/dom malarkey, I have staunch opinions on it which I won't post. I believe it should be mutual and both parties be themselves and do what they wish.
That doesn't mean I don't like a bit of 'roughness'. Again, it's down to context.

In terms of roleplay, please don't play my part for me... You might as well write a story instead... I also don't think putting thoughts in a roleplay is effective, it's unnecessary reading, in my opinion. I think being descriptive, i.e. Being able to depict something is what makes a roleplay good. Again, my opinion.

Anyway, I must reaaally seem like I hate everything, am picky, am sexually alienated/boring and irritating for moaning but oh well. That's how I am. What you see (read) is what you get. (I know, nothing special. :) )

I'm into love. Deep love. Love with intensity, lust, passion and desire. Love which is meaningful. My character is such that I will cherish you from head to toe, literally. You are what matters, only you. I'm not after a girl who has "DD's" and a "bubble butt". I want natural beauty. I want you. Yes, I want to acknowledge your 'imperfections' because that is what makes you perfect and unique. It is what beauty is in my eyes. I don't want a made up character, I want you. You, you, YOU. :) (I'm quite happy for it to be non sexual, if you so wish.)

So, being a man who's into romance, it's only natural for me to be grossly into foreplay. Lots of it. In fact, I deem it better than enacting sex!

I love being playful, teasing, possessive and caring. I would love the same in return. I believe this is key to any romantic relationship. As for relationships, I don't mind enacting ones that are illicit, i.e. Involve cheating. But I absolutely despise and loathe incestuous relationships. Again, I have my opinions on that. I don't think the whole 'strangers meeting up and falling in love' works either - but that depends on the scenario, I guess... But anyway!

I want a lady I can talk to as well as roleplay with. I'm not a desperate swine simply after sex. I like a person for their personality. I want to be able to connect with you as a person. I don't stick young Willy-Am down there in any ol' 'ole. :) I want to be addicted to you, look forward to speaking to you. (Sounds pervy, eh? Haha.)

So many demands! : /

One of my biggest turn ons is slightly 'odd' even to my liking. It's the use of feet. Feet, you ask? Yes. As I said earlier, I want to cherish my partner's entire body. Feet are the unsung hero of romance. A lot of people use them subconsciously but never mention it. But what's intriguing is that they could be used as a form of seduction too. I've yet to come across a lady who makes good use of them or even likes to, willingly. (From other places, not here - Admire your entire body, ladies!) My preference is that no nail Polish is applied. I'm not into having feet anywhere near my mouth or nose. Maybe playfully, though. The most I'll do is kiss the top of your foot, nothing more.

Another turn on of mine is that I love contrasting colours or colours which compliment. So that would mean I love interracial interaction. Not only that, I love the features of a woman; her hair and eye colour, the clothes she wears, everything! (With clothes, I love a woman who knows what makes her look attractive. I sometimes like suggesting what would may look good.)

The most ultimate satisfaction for me personally, is knowing that you, my partner are happy. By this, I mean that you are comfortable around me and that we have agreed and discussed beforehand what our preferences are. Nothing is more important to a man than knowing that a woman belongs to him and is his alone, and that she appreciates and can't get enough of everything that's being done to her, with her consent! And that is key! I reiterate, it's all about YOU.

I will always do the same - whether that be in the roleplay or as OoC. I LOVE praising and complimenting my partner and making her feel good about herself and what she's doing.

Women are what make us men. We need you and we're nothing without you. :)

I use Chatzy a lot and also have Yahoo but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to publicly relay that or even privately so... I don't know... Haha. I think this email or instant messaging thingamajig will be the safer option.

I'm such a sap! :p

Anyway! Enough ranting from me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know I dislike many things but trust me, I like you. :) Haha.

Even if you want to talk/discuss anything or need any advice/help, please don't feel intimidated. Send a message, lady or gent. :)

Have a lovely day/night and thank you once again.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom