Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some RP ideas. (For Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion_Ling

Planetoid
I have two ideas right now. Bith include adultery.

1) I'm gay, I have a boyfriend of several years, and you have known me many years more years. You've wanted me for a long time, but knew I was gay. By the time you worked up enough courage to try anything, I found my boyfriend, and you were locked out again. Now finally my boyfriend is going to be gone for a week, and I've invited you to stay with me while he's gone. And you're ready to finally get your chance.

2) you've been friend with my wife for longer than she has known me. And after I asked her out, and you met me, you were extreemly jealous of her.namd it was worse a couple of years later when we got married. Well, one night you planned a get together for all three of us, and she became sick and sent me withouth her, you knew this was your chance to seduce me.

PM me if you want to try one of these roles or any others. I'm open to any other kinks as well. I enjoy age play, incest, adultery, and most other things. I can Rp in first and third person, paragraphs and sentences. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom