Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Instant Gratifcation (Seeking Literate Smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep_4

Planetoid
Hello there!

Welcome to my 'microbrew' topic, where single scene ideas and small scenarios are the primary special. A few quick tidbits before moving on to the current ideas on the table:

- I prefer PMs if possible. Will consider forum posts but will need persuasion.
- Typically I'll post around once every day or every other day.
- These ideas are more conducive to smut emphasis, but will consider (and adore) plot and character development.
- Sometimes I get carried away with post length, average around 3-5 paragraphs per response.

Hard Limits:
Death
Gore (Sexual Context)
M-Preg
Scat
Watersports
Vore

Kinks (Negotiable):
Ass Worship
Dirty Talking
Edging
Footplay
Light Bondage
Messy (Drool, Fluids)
Sexual Exhaustion

~Ideas~
Legend
Bold text indicates my character.
Italics text indicates your character.

Drink Specials:

*Possessive*

“We never got to say goodbye. And that's how you say hello?”

Head over heels... That's how the ideal romance was suppose to start, where eyes meet and spines shiver, hearts flutter and nothing else matters. Unfortunately, sometimes that's how romances end, not through fallout or infidelity, but a car accident and an eventual phone call with no chance to say anything else. You may not have taken it well those first few days, although the first romance is always the most special, the most thoughtful. Perhaps you moved on, perhaps something is holding you back. And one day, perhaps you noticed a message scrawled on the mirror, or a note left on your pillow, a whisper that caresses your ear or something a little less subtle.

Standard Fare:

*Apertif*

“Bon Appetit.”

There's a particularly controversial chef that's been making the waves amongst wealthy clientele, less known for nutritional and delicious cuisine and more notorious for (safely and with his employer's permission) using odd or interesting ingredients that promote health and specifically sexual potency. To say the least, such a cook hasn't been popular amongst circles of married couples, but there's a certain allure and excitement to other demographics, enough for him to be hired again by his newest employer.

*Big Brother*

“Remember, I'm always watching.”

It all started the day she decided to leave past curfew, sneaking out of the second story for a midnight rager with some friends. Considering her age and the culture, it was expected that a teen on the verge of graduating would want to leave a lasting impression, even if she might not remember it the day after. Her parents on the other hand were rather disappointed with her actions, discovering her intrusion in the wee hours of the morning. Given that they were middle class suburbia and devoted to their own jobs, sending her away to a disciplinary school or hiring someone to watch her was out of question... leaving the unorthodox answer of setting up cameras in her room and appointing her older sibling as her warden until further notice.

*Family Values*

“You might have heard this before. Something about an offer that you can't refuse.”

Some bonds run deeper than blood, whether through debts or loyalty, friendship or promises. Through a combination of shady practices and favorable alliances, the Mavoli family maintained an empire behind closed doors that ran illegal trades and unsavory pursuits. Such merits brought about as many allies as it did enemies, resulting in a family bloodline getting ties to those that were selectively invited into the ranks. Wanting to ensure the bloodline continues running, the patriarch requested one of his best subordinates safeguard his daughter for the time being, intent on keeping his trade alive regardless of the costs.

*Long Road Home*

“Going my way?”

Its finally happened.

It started with notions of civil unrest, droplets of disobedience that were quickly quelled and swept under the carpet. News outlets were able to sway the beginnings of a revolution, but as the days went by the structure of civilization started to waver. The government, unable to maintain order without losing the impression of retaining a democratic society, initiated several orders and mandates ranging from quarantines of specific zones to ransoms for known leaders, curfews for the general populace and rationing of all goods and supplies. People start to get paranoid of neighbor and friend alike as things start to spiral into survival of the fittest, often looting public places and walling themselves up or driving off into the more sparse areas to start anew. Perhaps seeking supplies or sanctuary, possibly both, a refuge of the old world is driving down the road when they see a stranger on the side of the road, supposedly unarmed with a few gallons of water and things by his side.

What's the harm in pulling over?

*Madhouse*

“And how are you feeling now?”

Hysteria. Dementia. Addiction. Vices. Voices in your head. Demons in your mind. Rudledge Sanitarium has heard them all and more, an institution that has been funded by the government to treat and ideally assist the sick and disabled of society. Behind closed doors however, the main wardens and faculty operate off of an otherwise outdated paradigm, subscribing to the teachings of Freud and employing equally questionable (although based off of government visits and reviews) yet pragmatic treatments. The head psychologist, having long followed the otherwise wayward branches of diagnosis and treatment, believes that death and sex are closely tied, that the former is often the issue or fear and, surprisingly enough, the latter can be a tool to otherwise overcome such issues. Shock treatment? Lobotomies? Archaic and barbaric for sure, but the replacements are about as unscientific, if not nearly more shameful... but if it works... and it just so happens that a new client has been admitted for treatment.

*Privilege*

“In this day and age, it's a right to be wronged.”

It's all a race to the bottom where in the end, everyone loses. With automation and technology marching forward, minimum wage jobs and other labor was wiped from existence, leaving a portion of the populace without jobs or ways to support themselves. The government, finding lack of proper alternatives, opened up a few unsavory avenues in order to avoid resorting to welfare programs, including legalizing prostitution. Soon enough however, the standards in such markets rose to a point where people became employed to headhunt and find those most marketable girls and guys to list on the flesh market... even if they happened to be a little uncooperative along the way.

*Resume*

“There's only one question; do you have what it takes?”

Five years relevant experience. Two year degree. Four references. It's a dog eat dog world out there. For every job opening out there, it seems like there's five prospective job seekers ready to make the vacancy their own. While it's a prospective market to pick and choose, for people trying to climb the ladder, it becomes a game of how well you can sell yourself, sometimes literally. A fortune 500 company has an opening for a department lead, equally known for having harsh hiring practices. The current human resources manager has screened over 100 resumes, finding a total of five to interview through. In an hour of time, how far is a job candidate willing to go?

*Serial*

“I think we could work out... I mean, first you'll have to stop screaming...”

Five disappearances within the last month... it hasn't been a good time for Midwest America. All five people shared similar qualities of age (within their early to late twenties), college bound, night owls and either women or feminine in appearance. Late one night when the street lights are flickering and only the occasional restaurant or shop is open, a student is out after curfew despite the series of missing cases. The feeling of being followed is unmistakable, but that's what makes it true love. He knows you're there and knows you're alone. Sometimes true love is a feeling that is not always initially wanted... and the difference between a simple shuffle from five to six.

*Ultimatum*

“But you said you loved me, right?”

Days turn to weeks. Weeks turn to months. And sometimes, it felt like a beautiful instance. Other times, a hellish eternity. Then again, that's the gamble with how relationships go, often beginning with a flicker and drifting between a pleasing flame and a dreadful inferno. Sometime along the way, she wanted to start settling down. On the other hand, he was still acting carefree and refused to commit. A few days before she decided to press his hand, one of his friends managed to let him in on what was going to happen: she was serious enough to ask him to take the dive or break apart. Right before she went for the throat, he asked his own question, willing to see how serious she was: he wanted to commit, but wanted to know just how in love and devoted she would be to him.

Still Thirsty?

Additional Microbrews: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67166
Full 'Categorized Others' Plots: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62072
Full 'Males' Plots: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63218&pid=1603665#pid1603665

RE: One Stop Smut

Wow. I am extremely interested in almost every idea I read. I might be PMing you in the morning when I'm not so tired or mind-blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom