Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Sister Slave (how_is_you and Shani)

Jason realized he had not given her an option to control the situation, and could see the fidgeting as well as the anxiety that built up in her eyes. "Magenta, you can let me know if you want something more rough. I forget how controlling Drake was with you sometimes." He laughs, but continues the slow movements, as well as the finger in her ass, keeping his hips and his finger moving at roughly the same pace.

Listening to his words as she tried to keep herself controlled, but her heat made things difficult. She didn't often realize how much control Drake had, had over her life. "As much as I am enjoying...your touch and the pace....right now I need more, I hate going into heat...it's so annoying..." She replied as her thoughts started to become distract by the urge to breed.

Jason nodded his head, and gently removed the finger from her anus, being careful not to scratch anything with the fingernail. "Say no more, fair lady..." With that said, he took a deep inhale and exhale before slowly building up to a more ravenous and rough pace. His furred pelvis slapped into her furry butt, and he grinned and moaned softly as he felt her walls pulsate around his shaft.

Magenta shuttered as he pulled his finger back out of her, slowly still teasing her. Feeling his thrust grow more forceful and rough, she let out a moan of pleasure and yearning. Her back arching even more to give him better access to her. Digging her nails into the bed her tail twitched and swayed near her.

Jason felt the tail swish back and forth, and thriugh the sexual pleasure, her fur brushing up against his nose was getting irritating. He took hold of her tail and used it for leverage, fucking her even harder, the contents of his previous load still sloshing around inside of her.

Magenta's ears went back as he grabbed her tail, using it to fuck her even harder. Panting as he went to town giving her what she needed. Her nail began to tear through the sheets on the bed as they fucked, unable to help it. The realization of his cum being inside of her still hadn't dawned on her as her mind was preoccupied and clouded.

Jason couldn't tell that she was tearing the sheets, but to be honest, he didn't care too much. Sheets were quite cheap, and he had every intention of buying new ones of need be. He felt his hips smack full on into her rear, and he gave her a nice spank to accompany the rough fucking. He was sure going to town on her, and both of them seemed to love it.

Repeated her claws met the sheets ripping at them from the rough fucking she was getting feeling him deep inside of her.Magenta began moaning like a cat in heat, which she was. Moving her hips back trying to match his movement to gain more pleasure. Gasping as his hand smacked into her plush rear.

Jason snarled with effort as he continued his vicious thrusts, hearing the tears of her claws in the fabric of the sheets as he continued the onslaught of hip movements. He could hear the shift in her tones when she moaned, knowing that the heat itself was being satisfied, and he licked his chops as he continued holding her fluffy tail, his other hand moving to one of her breasts to caress it.

Magenta couldn't help but make noise it felt so incredible. Her breathing was starting to shake and grow heavy as they fucked on his bed. Feeling his hand still holding onto her tail, while the other caressed her breast reaching her hand to lay on top of his gently dragging her claws through his fur.

Jason was barely managing to hold himself back, his precum splattering itself on the inside of her, his hand gripping tighter as her claws gave a gentle rake through his fur. "Magenta...gonna cum...where?" He had to speak in short bursts, as any break in concentration would likely lead to his release, and another release inside of her was sure to impregnate.

Magenta was a mush over the pleasure she was feeling lost in its embrace. Her walls contracting as she was nearing her own orgasm for the second time that night. Her back arching more as his fingers dug into her. Hearing his words not thinking about the end result, ,"Um...I..urm.." It wasn't like she was thinking clearly with her heat and the built up pleasure. "...um where ever...I don't...I don't care...need release..." she murmured moaning about to cum again.

Jason needed to hear no more. The fact that she said anywhere led his lust addled mind to believe that meant inside as well, and he hurst, another load firing into her, albeit this one a tad bit smaller than the last. He filled her to the brim once more, however, and he simple held her while he came, slightly paralyzed with the fear that she would flip for a second load inside.

Magenta didn't know what she was really saying her heat and lust were so high she couldn't think straight for the first night. Feeling him hold her in place exploding deep with in her, her eyes widened as he filled her again and her own orgasm came. Planting tiredly from the hot sex. Not yet dawning on what could potentially happen since they weren't being safe.

Jason was panting himself, and when he finished blowing his load he gently rolled off of her and laid down. His seed oozed out of her, slowly dripping onto the sheets, which absorbed the liquid the best it could. He looked at Magenta and smiled. "I...I'm done for sure this time, sis..."

When Jason finally let her go and dismounted her Magenta collapsed onto the bed tired out still panting Nodding her head "...Me....too..." She said looking over at him she would have been bright red if it wasn't for her fur. Falling quiet a moment starting to think feeling the cum ooze out of her and a dampness onto the bed. Realizing they weren't protected and he came within her not once but twice. Looking up at him with a slight glimpse of fear in her tired eyes. "What...have... we done?" She asked

Jason heard the fear in her voice when she realized just what the two of them have done. However, as he had deduced previous, he was a wolf and she was a feline. Because of that, their DNA was likely not gonna mix in her womb. He waved his hand. "We shouldn't worry about a child. You are a feline and I am a canine. Our DNA naturally doesn't mix."

Waiting for his answer, nervous about a potential scare. She knew there DNA was different but she was still worried normally making sure she was protected. "Yeah I guess you're right..." She sighed softly yawning. It had been a very long day.

Jason heard her respond and smiled a bit, his hand patting her stomach before he turned his body towards her. "Looking to take a quick little nap?"

Yawning again having two rough rounds of sex tired her out plus the fight the insured between her and Drake. "Yeah that sounds nice..." Cuddling closer to her brother wrapping her fluffy white tail around her body. Nuzzling into his chest getting comfortable as she started to drift off to sleep.

Jason saw her yawn again, and cuddled against her immediately when she scooted closer to do so. His arms wrapped around her and he felt her fluffy tail wrap around him, his lips kissing Magenta's forehead as she started to drift. He hummed a small lullaby as well, trying to help her out. He was tired himseof, but more in the way you are after exercise as opposed to a sort of sleepy tired.

Magenta began to purr as he held her close to him feeling his kisses upon her forehead. Listening to him humming a lullaby as she drifted into slumber. From crying to being in a fight and in heat her body was out of wack she felt spent for now.

Jason smiled as she purred, and hummed the lullaby until he was 100 percent sure she was completely and utterly asleep. He continued to hold her, the warmth from her body making him slightly sleepy as well, but he managed to fight it off. He gently released her, and stood, putting his clothes back on and stroking her hair before going into the living room and watching some TV.

Magenta cuddled with her brother while she slept purring contently. She never noticed that he stood up and left her in the bedroom alone. About an hour or so had passed before she awoke again yawning, looking around to see that she was alone in her brothers bed still completely naked. Sitting up she stretched, she gathered her clothes redressing herself. Hearing the tv she made her way to the living room to see her brother watching it she made her way over sitting next to him. "Hey..."

Jason heard the sounds of her waking up in her room and smiled to himself. Didn't take her long to wake up. It was always awkward when they woke up from a post sex nap and then found him, asleep on the couch instead of cuddling with them. When Magenta sat next to him, dressed in the scratched up attire from the time before their sexual encounter, the wolf furry smiled. "Hey. Good nap?"

Back
Top Bottom