Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Sister Slave (how_is_you and Shani)

Looking back up to him seeing him smile so pleased with himself. Knowing it was the beginning of her cycle she knew other days would be worse, but she could definitely go again. Wanting to forget what happened to her earlier, nodding her head, "Alright let's go again..." she replied looking into his eyes. Leaning in to kiss her brother once more.

Jason heard her say that they would go again, and he himself smiled, returning the kiss as it was given and putting his hands onto her ass. He did love his sister, and if sex every day was what it took to make her happy again, then so be it. He felt his manhood throb as they made out. And his hands went to gently spank her.

Wrapping her arms around him as they made out once more her tail swaying slightly. She loved her brother she really did but never thought of him in this light. Magenta wasn't thinking of long term or the past just what was happening right now. Letting out a purr as he spanked gently.

Jason moaned into the kiss, feeling her purrs and liking them so far. His tail began to wag, and he moved one of his fingers between her asscheeks, gently prodding her backdoor to judge interest.

Hearing him moaning into the kiss was making her excited. Wagging her tail slightly, her back arched slightly as he played with her ass. Never having her ass played with or fucked before. Her body tensed a bit at the strange feeling.

Jason pulled away from the kiss, watching her reaction to the finger and seeing how confused she was. It was at that moment he knew that she was a virgin at her backdoor. "So...I have always wanted to try anal..."

Her ears went to the side as he pulled away from. Looking at him curiously and confused about his finger touching her ass as well as to him moving away from her. "...Oh...oh yeah? I...I've never...ever done that..." Magenta admitted seeing as he never did it either. "...be gentle with me?" She spoke softly a little nervous about it. Knowing Drake wanted to try it with her but having a barbed cock up her ass wasn't a pleasant idea to her.

Jason nodded his head when she said that she had never tried it, and then seemed to read her mind when she said, "Yeah, a guy like Drake probably has barbs...down there, and that doesn't sound like a good idea." He laughed and gently pushed the finger in, feeling the tightness of it.

Nodding her head he was right when it came to it she obviously knew for a fact that Drake had them most male felines. "No definitely not...mot in such a sensitive place..." She said then gasped slightly as she felt his finger enter her tight ass. Ears going back as she tried to relax with his finger inside of her. Trying to figure out if she liked it or not.

Jason saw her ears immediately foatten, and he smiled calmly, his free hand stroking her head and hair to try and assist in letting her relax. "I'm trying to prep you for what is gonna happen. I'm gonna be super gentle at the same time. Let me know if you want me to stop, okay?"

Tilting her head in his hand as he caressed her face, and hair, relaxing slightly. Nodding her head as he eplained what he was doing with his finger inside of her. "I will..." She said softly.

Jason smiles a bit, and when he feels like her backdoor has adjusted to the one finger, he fits a second finger. He moves his head close to her and gives a deep and passionate kiss, the hand that was stroking her hair moving down her body to a breast, gently groping it.

Adjusting well with one finger her ears returned to their normal upright position. Moaning as he entered another one into her, ears pulling back again flattening against her head. Her lips meeting his kissing him back distracting her mind. Whimpering into their kiss as her gropes her breast, still having to two fingers inside of her.

Jason feels her whimper and hears her moan, and smiles into the kiss, feeling her asshole respond to the finger and relax. He pulls away from the kiss, and spanks her one more time as he looks into her eyes. "Hey, why don't you get on top for this? Take it at your own pace and all that?"

Kissing him as she relaxed to his touch, arching her back more as he spanked her. "Me? On top?" She asked curiously. Thinking about it his notion made sense. "I've never been on top before...What if I'm bad at it?" She asked with Drake it was all about dominance, she was a bit self conscience about it.

Jason rolled his eyes when she suggested that she would be bad at riding him, and he kissed her briefly before answering her concerns. "Look...I would expect you to not to ride on top. Drake...well, despite claiming to be dominant, he doesn't quite know that it is rather...give and take." He laid on his back. "So, I give you the choice. You can choose to ride me, or we can keep with the norm until you feel more comfortable."

Magenta's ear's were to the sides She was concerned especially never doing anal before, and now to ride him as well it was a curious thing. She just wasn't used to it, "You wouldn't be upset if I choose to keep it normal for a bit, until I'm more...accustomed to it?" She asked her brother her ears were down and she was looking down feeling a bit embarrassed about not knowing how to do it not having had the chance to experience different ways.

Jason nodded his head and stroked his exposed shaft a few times to keep it hard, for her sake. He had a gentle smile on her face, noticing that she seemed embarrassed for saying no, and he sat up and kissed her briefly on the lips. "That's fine, sis. Get on all fours, then?" He knew that was his personal favorite position. "Unless you have something you wanted to try, of course."

Seeing his gentle smile he seemed okay with her saying no at least for now. Kissing him back when he leaned into her. Magenta nodded her head moving herself to be on her hands and knee's on the bed, looking back at him. She enjoyed this position it was natural and comfortable. "I'm fine with this way." She said moving her tail out of the way so he could have access to her.

Jason saw her move to her hands and kness, as he had asked of her, and felt the gentle rush of air as her tail moved. He scooted forward on his knees, the sheets bunching up as he did so, and he put his hands on her hips, gently holding her body in place. He aligned the head of his cock up to her entrance, and then gently slid inside of her pussy, his thumb also gently pressing into her ass.

Magenta waited in anticipation for her brother to readjust himself, feeling his strong hands on her hips. Her back arching slightly as he slid into her wet warmth once more. Moaning softly being sensitive from their first encounter. Ears moving back into place, then twitching as his thumb entered her tight ass. Kneading her claws into the bed.

Jason was a lot less rough with her this time, his hips moving slowly. He managed to move every centimeter in and out of her, the slow pace allowing him to easily focus on adjusting her asshole for further use. He slowly moved his thumb around inside of her ass, and noting a mostly positive reaction, he pulled it out and slowly slid a forefinger inside, removing one of the hands on her hips to do so. His arm slowly pumped, fingering her ass for now, the movements of his hips bringing extra pleasure to the experience.

Magenta began purring from the pleasure he was giving her. He was rather tender with his movements and thrusts unlike to rough primal sex they had mere moments ago. Making a whimper here and there as his thumb moved about her ass. Feeling him pull out it was a strange feeling when it left her only to be replaced by another finger, moving in and out of her. Magenta's back arched further as he played with her ass while taking her pussy.

Jason grinned at the approving sounds he was getting from the slower movements, her purrs chief among them, but was gentle with the movements of his finger due to the whimpers. His arm moved slowly, never truly finger banging her in the ass, at least not yet. His hip movements continued to be slow and controlled, wanting to see if she would continue to enjoy the finger. Once that enjoyment ended, he would ravage her.

Magenta was used to being a rag doll to an extent especially in heat as Drake could never control himself during that time. It was just the urge to mate. So taking it slow was rather nice. Enjoying what her brother was doing to her, her hands still kneading the sheets as the act went on. Granted the wait was starting to get to her, as her heat started to build once more.

Back
Top Bottom