Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slut Soldier [18+] reserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
Viki Blushed as she self consciously tugged down at the tight mini skirt of her uniform. she was late and she knew that would already catch the attention of her unit if not for her appearance. her uniform was tight, selected by her lieutenant with an extra short skirt and tight top over her large round breasts. she had complained about the fit of her uniform in the past to him, since it revealed much of her legs, hugged her full hips and the curves of her nice juicy ass. of course when she complained her lieutenant gladly groped her firm ass and told told her she was wearing a standard female uniform, she just had an amazing body that her uniform was not designed to contain. he had fucked her hard that night, and warned her that any further complained around her uniform or even miswearing her uniform to better show off her assets and attract the attention of him or the male members of the unit would result in harder fucking as punishment. needless to say, Viki had spent every night since in her lieutenants quarters, biting the sheets, trying to mute her cries as he fucked her hard. Viki learned the hard way that she was a sexy girl and she couldn't escape it, and her unit went out of their way to remind her at every opportunity, groping her ass, or breasts, making her sit on their laps if her hips swayed or even raping her when they were out of ear should of anyone else. she wasn't even a good solider, they just wanted a piece of ass in the unit.

And what a sweet ass it was. Viki was a gorgeous ass, willing, fuckable, with a sexy figure to boot.

Fuck, Doyle was getting hard again. Hadn't he pounded that pretty pussy last night already? But with a gorgeous body like that, who wouldn't get turned on by her. Doyle's platoon was currently stationed in a rather peaceful, modern city. That, he had to admit, was a definite plus. Fuck, he was hard, and Viki was late.

As if to make Viki later, before she could even enter the lieutenant's office, one of the soldiers from her unit, Mick, shoved Viki against the wall next to the door. Pressing his lips to Viki's ear, he hissed "Going to see the lieutenant, Viki?" Fingers groped her ass, pinching the flesh through her skirt. Roaming fingers slid under the skirt, brushing over her pussy with interest. Mick bit Viki's ear and said "Still wearing underwear I see." He had no problems ripping it away. Shoving the underwear into his pocket, he hissed "Let's make you nice and wet for when you go greet the lieutenant shall we?"

Probing fingers rubbed along her slit before a single finger slid home inside of her pussy. Finger fucking her, Mick whispered in her ear "Better keep quiet, otherwise, the lieutenant might think you're inviting him to fuck you out here in the corridor." Mick's finger continued to thrust in and out of her before a second one slid in to join the first, continuing to probe and stretch her pussy.

As the young brunette stepped inside the office, all the eyes were on her immediately. Viki blushed a little, walking in the air conditioned office, trying not to sway her hips too much in her hurry.She knew she was going to earn a punishment for being late, but it wasn't her fault. This dress took forever to button up.Today she had step into work bra less, because the tight top refused to accept herdouble D's and bra in.

She self consiously pulled her skirt down when some strong arms wrapped themselves around her petite frame and pinned her to the wall.She gasped lightly, looking up to see Mick."Mick..I really have to go"She whisper-pleaded as she felt his hot breath on her ears, and his fingers roaming inside her tight green skirt.She couldn't help but let a moan escape as he ripped off her silk undie, leaving the girl completely underwear less.
She whimpered trying to stop herself from moaning as the built man fingered her tight cunt.She was one of those women who always remained tight, nomatter how much you stretch them, another factor that greatly attracted the men towards her.

She knew if she moaned, Lieutenant would hear it and then she would be in a lot of trouble but she couldn't help it as she moaned out loud.

Mick laughed in her ear and whispered "That's right, filthy slut. I can feel you getting wet on my fingers. You little slut, take my fingers why don't you." Mick slipped a third finger in. Spreading them wide inside her cunt, he started to finger fuck her pussy. Mick stopped when she was dripping wet. Releasing her, he said "There we go." Turning her around to face him, he eyed her stiff nipples with appreciation. Pinching them and twisting them, he said "There we go, get them nice and hard for the lieutenant."

When they stood out against her dress top, he stopped teasing them. Looking thoughtful, he said "But something seems off about this uniform." He reached up and unbuttoned the top enough so that some of her ample breasts spilled out. Satisfied, he said "That's better there. But something still doesn't seem right." Looking thoughtful, he undid the bottom three buttons of her blouse. Now, Viki only had the middle three buttons restraining her ample bosom. Satisfied somewhat, Mick told her "Wait here, slut." He walked over to a desk and came back with a pair of scissors. Cutting away the bottom of her shirt until her navel was exposed, he next turned the scissors to her skirt. He cut the skirt away until her cunt was barely covered.

Stepping back to admire his handiwork, Mick said "There, perfect...Well, almost." Stepping forward, he shoved three fingers into her wet cunt and drilled them in until she was completely soaked. Stepping back once more, he turned her around and shoved her towards the office door with a slap on her ass. Grinning, he said "The lieutenant is gonna be pissed with how late you are and what you've done to your uniform." Mick laughed and walked away.

Viki panted hard as he fingered her tight cunt causing her to be more wet She gasped out in relief as he pulled out of her only to whimper when he started pinching and teasing her nipples, causing her feminie bud to harden out painfully but seductively.She knew they were going to attracr the lieutenant's eyes right away.

She gasped as he easily unbuttoned her top which had taken ages to close. "Mick!"She yelped, as he practically opened her top completely. Her eyes widened in fear as he brought back his scissors and cut out her top'•s bottom sotthat her white abdomen was on display.Her eyes watched in fear as he cut off major pieces of her skirt too, leaving the women only half clad.She knew she was going to be punished for this.Last time, Doyle had allowed his men to take photographs of her after putting her kinky positions Now every man in the headquarters had pictures of her pussy, breasts and her body.

She whimpered as she was pushed in the office of her boss with her nipples hardened beneatb her top, wet and in minimum clothes. "Mor-morning sir"

Doyle was pissed. He'd just walked out from behind his desk to go and find her when she appeared. He was surprised to find her come in then.

Taking in her slutty appearance, he smirked. Walking up to her, he said "Well well well. You're not only late this morning, but you are dressed provocatively again." Standing in front of her, he said "You must want to be punished." Rubbing fingers against her pussy lips, he said pulling them away and examining his fingers "I thought so. You're so wet slut. You must have come here hoping to get punished like the slut you are!" Reaching out, he ripped her top open, exposing her ample breasts to the cold air. Next he reached down to rip her skirt off, leaving her naked. Whistling, he said "Wow, such a nice sight, slut."

Grabbing her by the hair, he dragged her over to his desk. Bending her over the desk, he said "Well, let's start with your punishment. I believe I owe you two, right? You're late, and you're wearing a uniform that's a disgrace to the military which you serve, slut. So, let's get started on your punishment." He slapped an ass cheek once. Reaching over to his desk, he emptied his pencil cup and then proceeded to guide the clear glass into her pussy. Releasing her, he bent over and whistled, he said "Wow slut, I can see deep inside your pussy." Laughing, he said "I'm going to sit on the chair, and using your butthole, you're going to ride my dick until I cum. Got it slut?"

Dragging his chair over, he sat in front of her and he said "Go on then slut. I'm going to give you until the count of five before I add on an extra punishment. 1...........2............3......" Doyle was eager to play with the comfort slut today, and was really looking for any excuse to punish her.

Viki bit her bottom lip, gulping as she looked at her handsome lieutenant. "I'm sorry sir"She apologized even though there was no use to it She gasped as he removed the rags which covered her, befor she stood naked infornt of him She gulped, blushing hard as he oogled on her body Her breasts fell down on her body in a gracefull manner, attractinv the attention towards them.

The young naked women blushed as he guided her to his large metal desk, bending her over down so that her butt arched in a provocative manner. She nodded a little, before feeling the rim of the glass on her pussy.She flushed bad as he commented on how he could see her deep walls.He really surprised her always with his horny desirez and whims.He did things that were sexy and humiliatinv at the same time.Standing up she bit her bottom lip as demanded her first task for the day.Not wanting to get any more punished, she quickly unbuttoned his pants before pushing her asshole in his hard cock, groaning loudly in pleasure.But she had entered him at the count of six.She hoped he would ignore that.

She moaned driving him in and out of her hard and in several moments she felt him twitch

Doyle had noticed. Grabbing her by the hair, he whispered "Too slow you filthy slut. I guess you were too busy being distracted with the glass up your wet pussy." Laughing, he hissed "I guess you enjoy knowing that all you have to do is sit with your legs spread and everyone will be able to see deep into your slutty pussy." Releasing her hair, he reached around to grab her breasts. Massaging them, his fingers slid up to her abused nipples. Pinching them, he said twisting them harshly "That's it slut, feel my fingers tormenting your nipples."

Releasing them, he started to pluck at her nipples. He said "That's it, ride my cock. Make me cum slut. You're already in trouble today, don't make it any worse." He was so close to cumming because fuck, her slutty ass was tight! Damn. He continued plucking at her nipples as she rode his cock. Doyle was going to enjoy punishing her. Oh yeah, he would definitely give her a good punishment today and tomorrow as well.

Yes she did.She enjoyed knowing men wanted to see deep in her and that they could.Doyle was opening her naive mind to desires, she never knew existed in her And she loved his hands on her body so much but she never admitted it to him.

Viki moaned loudly as he massaged her breasts and then twisted her nipples, causing her to go wet.Her buds throbbed in pain going red as he continued to pluck at him.She groaned going faster as his cock hardened more in her, making her just on the urge of orgasm.

Doyle stopped just before she could cum. Pulling out, he shoved her to the floor, and jerking himself off, he pressed just the tip of his erection into her asshole. With a wordless shout, he came inside her ass. Satisfied, he collapsed onto the chair and said "You're being punished slut. You don't get to orgasm. Don't forget that." Doyle smacked her ass. Smirking, he said "I just had an idea!"

Leaving himself untucked, Doyle got to his feet and walked over to his garbage can. After rummaging around throught he mess, he pulled out an empty soda bottle. Using the switch blade he carried, he cut the top of the bottle off and removed the plastic label. Walking over, to Viki, she shoved the bottle into her bottom first. Smirking, he said "There! Now we can see into your slutty asshole too!" Laughing he reached down and yanked her to her feet by her hair. Smirking at her, he said "And the soldiers can see my cum along the walls of your asshole." Releasing her hair, he told her "Wait here slut, and don't move!" Doyle left the office, leaving the door open for the crowding soldiers to leer at her.

Doyle came back soon after pushing a chair with wheels and arm rests. Walking over to Viki, he guided her to sit on the chair. After a long moment, he had her flipped so that her butt was resting against the headrest for the chair, and her legs were dangling over her head, exposing the glass and bottle stuffed holes for anyone to see. Shutting the door then so that they were alone, Doyle grinned and said "This will be perfect slut!" He tied her arms so that they were under the seat of the chair and behind the pole that connected the chair to the wheels. Next, he slid a mop handle through the arm rests and under her back before tying her legs spread eagle to the mop handle with her ruined clothing.

Doyle then attached binder clips to her nipples. With tight rubber band chains, he connected the chains to her big toe. Every time she so much as twitched her toes, the binder clips would be tugged. Exposed, Doyle grinned and said "What do you think slut? How's it feel to be exposed like this?"

Viki groaned loudly in frustration, she stayed on the floor before squeeling as he cummed on her ass hole.She felt his hot seed pour onto her ,, making her moan.She yelped loudly as she felt something go deep inside her butt hole.She looked down and realized it was a soda bottle.She blushed bad, looking at the glass and bottle in her holes, making it easy for anyone to look as deep in her as they wanted.

She nodded not moving before blushing more badly as her crew mates eyed her with wolfish lust and whistles.Everyone includin her was aware of her position. She was Doyle's play toy, the only one who could calm the lieutenant in times of stress.
She eyed the look Doyle had when he brought the chair and she knew something naughty was in his mind.She gasped as he made her sit then flipped her before binding her in a very kinky position. Her face was flushed as she twitched her toe before groaning out in pain as the clippers tugged on her alert buds."This is my punishment right? "She asked hopefully.She was so hot, and the position exposed her in the best way possible

Doyle laughed and said "Not quite, slut." Opening the door, he pushed her chair out into the middle of the office. He said loudly "Alright men, fuck her tits, use her hands, do whatever you want until you cum, but make sure you don't touch her holes! Only one orgasm per person! We need to save up for what's coming later." Doyle smirked at the wolfish whistles and catcalls. Doyle looked down at Viki and said with a leer "Your punishment's just starting you slut!" Doyle added "But any time she looks like she might cum, stop. She's not allowed to cum!"

Doyle said before returning to his office "Let me know when you're done." Shutting the office door, Viki was now prey to the lust of ten other men. The first to step up was of course Mick. He said "Alright slut, open your mouth. I'm gonna cum all over your face." As that was said, two other members were using her hands and fucking her hands enthusiastically. Another was grinding against her foot, pulling at her feet and the chain, thus tugging on her nipple as he ground against her foot. On her opposite foot, another soldier from their platoon was repeating the same process. Mick, was just masturbating, aiming his erection at her face, ensuring he'd cum all over her face and mouth. He groaned "Fuck, if we could fuck you, we'd be pounding your pussy and asshole, pounding you until you were crying, begging us to let you cum."

Grunting, he said "Look at that dripping cunt, just begging to be fucked, begging for our cock to stuff it and make you sing like the slutty birdy you are." Mick jerked himself harder, feeling his orgasm approaching. Forcing her mouth open, Mick made a point of cumming on her face and mouth, not even caring when some splashed onto her chest as well. Stepping back, panting, he was replaced by another soldier who wrapped her hair around his dick as he jerked himself off.

Viki gasped loudly, as she was carried out in the open.It didn't take much and soon the crowd was around her, glaring at her in a very lustful manner.
She bit her bottom lip as Doyle instructed her crew members to use her as they wish.And as soon as the words left his lips, she felt four dicks rub againt different parts of her body.

She moaned loudly as the five men grinded on her, tugging at her nipples and she eyed Mick with his hot, angry cock.She groaned loudly, as his hot cum poured in strands on her face and neck and soon all the four men had cummed too, leaving her body reaking of cum almost every where. The next round of men came and soon they spilled their cums on her too.Bu the end of it, Viki had been denied three orgasms, was covered in cum completely.

Jake knocked on Doyle's door, informing him every one was done.

Doyle came out then and said "Alright men, take pictures!" Walking over to Viki, he dropped to a squat so that they were eye level. Smirking, he said "I like seeing you covered in cum, slut. It's a good look for you. Now, tell your fellow soldiers thank you. Say 'Thank you soldiers for giving this comfort slut your sperm. This slut enjoys the warm semen dripping on her body.' Say it nice and loud or I add yet another punishment slut." Already he was punishing her by denying her orgasms, so she'd better behave or he'd do more.

Doyle turned to his men, and said "Alright, so our comfort slut has three punishments in total right now. One for being late, hence her lack of orgasm. You boys are going to help our slut decide her second and third punishment! The winning punishments get to accompany me on our next day off as we play with her." Doyle watched the men scurry off in a hurry, eager to write out some winning punishments. Doyle added "Fold up your punishment idea and put it in either glass provided!" Here, he gestured to her holes. Stepping back, he said "Let the ideas begin! Two ideas per person!"

Looking down at Viki, he leered and said "Don't worry slut, for your consideration, I won't read it out loud." He wanted to torment her with guesses and never knowing what her punishments would be. At the same time, he used a pen to tap on the glass in her cunt, sending vibrations along the glass to stimulate her wet cunt every now and then, as if reminding her she couldn't cum but could still be tormented with pleasure.

Viki blushed a little, as she was being photographed by men.Hearing Doyle, she nodded lightly, acting as if she was saying only to save herself some punishment but in fact, she wasn't. "Th-thank you soldier for awardimng me your semen.This slut enjoys your semen"She said out loud to the men.

She gasped a little, hearing him command."I'll have to come to work tomorrow? "She asked softly, looking up at Doyle. She watched the men hurry and write out her punishments as she moaned, feeling the vibrations on her cunt."I dont mind hearing them"She added softly before the men started to fill the bottles by taking it out and putting it back in with much force.She moaned as they took out the glass and bottles, and then push i5 back in.

Doyle watched with satisfaction. Finally, when they were all done, he pulled all the punishments out and said "Alright, let me take a look." Doyle read through each punishment with interest. The ones he didn't like he discarded on the floor for someone to pick up and dispose of. It wasn't long before he had four ideas in his hands. Smirking, he looked down at Viki and said "Wouldn't you know it slut, these men can be real creative when it comes to punishing you." Laughing, he said "I'll tell you all the winners after the comfort slut goes back to my room to await further orders tonight." Ignoring the hoots and cat calls, he said "Alright, lets wheel her back to my room. She can serve as good decoration for the day."

Wheeling her back into his office, he said "I'm going to play with you all day but you won't get to cum. By the end of the day, you'll be so horny, you'll do anything to cum." Doyle laughed and shut the door, leaving them alone in his office. Pulling the glasses from her holes, he pulled out egg shaped vibrators and placed one against her clit before taping it in place. Sitting down, he said "I have a wireless remote so lets enjoy the day. Hmm." Doyle turned the vibrator on.

When her first orgasm approached, Doyle turned the toy off, allowing her to cool down for a couple minutes, long enough to catch her breath from almost orgasming before he turned the vibrator back on again. Doyle really was going to tease her until the brink of orgasm and then just stop, denying her orgasm.

Viki watched in amusement as Doyle read all twenty punishments before selecting out four.She was really eager to see who had won and what exactly will happen to her today.

She sighed in frustration as she was wheeled back in, to his office. She watchedhim with curiousity as he removed the glasses, before putting a vibrator on her clit."Oh God, Please sir forgive me...I won't ever repeat it again"She promised before the room was filled with her moans.
By the end of her sixth denied orgasms, Viki was drained out, really frustrated sexually.She was panting, in urgent need of shower and some water."Sir..."She trailed off in a whisper.'I..I.can't"Even her voice was a low whisper now

Doyle looked up from his paper work and said "Oh yes, you must be thirsty." Getting up, he walked over to her with a water bottle in hand. Forcing her mouth open, he let her drink about half the bottle. The other half of the water was poured directly into her pussy as he shoved the bottle in there for good measure. Satisfied, he turned the vibrator up again and said "There we go, that must be much better for you now."

Returning to his seat, he said "From now on, there's no 'I', from now on, it's 'this slut'. You don't get to use 'I' now. But keep begging, it might just inspire me to let you orgasm." On her seventh almost orgasm, he denied her again. This time, she got shorter recovery time as he kept building her up and up and up, only to stop right at the brink.

By the twentieth near orgasm, he walked over to her and untied her, removing the bottle from her cunt as well. Unzipping his pants, he freed his erection. Yanking her off the chair, he sat in it and pulled her down, ensuring she landed on his cock, his hot cock spearing her cunt open. Turning up the vibrator on her clit to maximum, he growled "Make me cum before you do slut, otherwise, I'm sure we can find a way to make you control yourself better from now on." Slapping her ass, he bucked his hips and said angrily "Well? Start moving slut!"

Viki gladly accepted the cool water as she drank it before gasping out loud as the cool water was splashed against her pussy wheb he thrusted the bottle deepIin her again.It was almost like a dildo for her.

She nodded obediently at his command, when he started toying with her again.By the end of her twentieth denied orgasm, she was frustrated bad.She watched gladly as he untied her and removed the bottle from her before throwing her down.She didn't mind because she was so horny, she could fuck every one here.Gladly she nodded, as he entered her tight cunt, his cock touching spots which a bottle or dildo can never even imagine. She drove him out of her so hard and rough, almost screaming in pleasure as she fucked him hard.It was perhaps the best fuck they had.When she felt his seed, she poured out her own heavy cum, screaming his name. It was the biggest climax she ever had with him and soom both of them dripping of her juices.
Tired, she rest her heas on his chest with him burried in her deep.

Doyle grunted as he felt her ride his cock hard. What a good little slut. He bucked his hips occasionally, encouraging her to keep moving. When they both finally came, he sank into his seat with a satisfied sound. Letting her lean against his chest, he said "That was your best yet, slut. But next time, we'll do better." What that meant, Doyle left it to remain cryptic. Eventually, he pulled her off his cock, turning the egg vibrator off for the time being. Leaving her to sit on the floor by his desk, he said "There there slut. We're not done yet."

Once she'd caught her breath, Doyle turned the bullet vibrator on again, allowing it to vibrate against her sensitive clit. Yet again, he turned it off before she could orgasm. Turning it on again, he repeated the process. Doyle told her then "Lets see how good of a slut you are." Doyle repeated the process again and again. Only by her twentieth denied orgasm, he stopped, giving her a long recuperation time. Turning it on again, he brought her just to the brink, right before her orgasm could wash over her, he stopped, denying her yet another orgasm.

Doyle started playing some classical music. Gesturing to the space in front of his desk, he said "Dance, slut. Dance for your right to orgasm. But make sure you dance in a way that's appropriate and sexy for the music." Not that that was really possible with the music. As if to remind her, he turned on the vibrator again, this time, stopping it before she even reached her orgasm.

Viki nodded in agreement, recapturing her breath.She didn't mind as he pulled her out before letting her rest down the floor.Then, he started the cycle again.He would push her to the very point of orgasm then pull her back.It was like a wicked game, and by the end of another twenty orgasm denial, she was out of breath again.

Hearing his command, she stood up, confused to how exactly to dance in a music like this.But she nodded, and started to move her hips seductively, in a slow manner.With every calm beat of the classic music, her hips swayed seductively. Her hands rubbed on her breasts, as she hummed

Doyle turned on the vibrator, watching her stop as it turned on. Chuckling, he said "Did I say you could stop dancing? Keep dancing slut, and pick up the pace!" Just before she could orgasm, he turned off the vibrator again. Now for the twenty second close call. Doyle added "You can't touch your breasts either slut. I wanna see your hands above your head the whole time!" He turned it on again, but right before orgasm, he turned it off. He ordered "Keep dancing!"

Doyle spent the next hour working on paperwork while she danced, covered in semen and brought close to dry orgasm multiple times. By the time her legs gave out, he grinned. Getting up and walking over to her, he said "Tired? Which do you want more, slut? Orgasm or rest for your legs?" He turned the vibrator on again, bringing her close to yet another orgasm before turning it off just as she was about to cum. Staring down at her he raised an eyebrow and said "Well slut?"

Viki danced for him, tumbling almost whenever he turned the vibrator off.She nodded, putting her hands above her head and shaking her hips, following his orders.

After about 30 minutes, her legs gave out and she crumpled down on the floor, figuring he wasn't going to let her come.She looked up at him, and bit her bottom lip."But you aren't allowing me any and my legs hurt sir"She said in an innocent tone.

Doyle smirked and said "Damn straight slut, but I think you're getting too cocky for my tastes." Grabbing her by the hair, he dragged her out into the office area and said "She's going to masturbate for you all, so make sure you take pictures! Any time she tries to cum, stop her." Staring at Viki, he removed the vibrator and said "Get on with it slut. Your legs may be tired, but your hands aren't."

Any time Viki tried to cum, she'd get her nipples pulled or her pussy slapped with a ruler. By lunch time, Doyle reappeared, having come and gone several times. He said to Viki "Get up, it's lunch time, slut. We'll all eat in the cafeteria with you, but first!" He tossed her her new uniform, an apron that looked like it could barely cover her cunt. Except, when it was tied on, the apron was nestled between her breasts and the apron covered maybe half her cunt. In her ass, the handle of a feather duster was slowly, torturously shoved in. The watching soldiers laughed, jeering at her. Doyle said sounding amused "Make sure you shake your ass slut, show the platoon your lovely tail." The soldiers guffawed.

Walking over, he adjusted the apron, knowing it would support but restrain her breasts behind the cover. Using a string, he fashioned a top at the back so that it looked like she was wearing a shirt under the apron the front was covered barely by her apron. Helping her into a skirt, he pulled the feather duster out before stuffing it back in through a hole he'd cut out. The skirt was short enough that it barely met regulations. Laughing, doyle said "Lets go to the cafeteria then- Oh! I forgot!" the wireless egg vibrator from earlier was slid into her pussy in off mode. Doyle added "Lets go, don't forget to shake your ass as we go slut. Give your platoon mates a good show!" Letting her lead the way, the platoon followed behind, watching her and making sure she did as she was told by shaking her ass as she walked.

Viki blushed as the men formed a circle around her, waiting for her to get started. And she didn't waste any time.She spread her legs wide after sitting down, then started rubbing her clit. She was getting good at controlling her orgasm now She fingered her pussy, before pushing in more fingers. She would squel every time she was disturbed then blush, realizing they werw taking pictures of her.

When finally, Doyle came back, she stopped. Hearing it was lunch she smiled as she stood up.She was glad as she received the apron, even though it was small She eagerly tied it up, before realizing it was too small for her breasts.She groaned in pain loudly, as a hard thick handle was pushed into her before she blushed.

She let Doyle dress her up, however he wanted.In the end she looked like a sexy maid with a feather tail.She nodded walking ahead,, remembering to shake her ass as instructed.Soon they reached the cafeteria, which had one big table which could accomadate all of them, or several small tables. It was upto Doyle to decide
"Do you want me to prepare slut platter or you have something different on your mind sir?"Rick, the chef asked.
A classic slut platter had her all naked with food on her body

Doyle shook his head and said "No, let her serve today. After all, she's dressed for it." After a long moment, he walked over to Viki and told her "Help Rick serve our soldiers today, slut. Careful to not bend over, or they'll all see your tits because the apron popped." The slut platter was usually done when no other platoon was around, saving it just for them, but this time, he was having her work in public, so he wanted her to work extra hard.

Putting her behind the counter, he removed her skirt and said "Careful too, if you move away from the counter, they'll notice you're not wearing anything below either." Slapping her ass, he said now stay here and serve some men some grub." To Rick, he said "After she's done serving lunch, send her back to our office. She's going to serve drinks." That meant that Viki would be rushing back to the office naked, hiding from other platoon members, drinks in her arms.

To viki, he said "Don't worry slut, you can walk back at a nice sedate pace, because I'll be watching to make sure you do. Mess up, and I'll punish you so bad, you won't know what happened." Doyle was clearly feeling particularly nasty. Or something. Doyle added for Rick "Make sure she gets food too. Scraps, off the floor. Make sure she begs like a dog for them too. Oh, and give her lots and lots of water but give her no piss breaks." That done, he looked at Viki and said with a leer "Do a good job serving today, slut." The platoon guffawed, returning to their table to sit and talk amongst themselves as they waited for more platoons to file in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom