Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Consistent theme: sub female seeking stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia

Super-Earth
Rules:
I rp on the forum. No messengers etc. Don't ask - answer's no.
No, I don't want to see a video. Thanks and all.
Yes, I expect to post more than three lines - I expect you to, also - a few paragraphs is good.
I play women. I'd like you to play a man - although a man AND woman is a possibility.
And if I say "No, this isn't doing it for me" please don't push it. I meant it first time. I'm happy to explain why but if that's that, then that is what it is.

Size Matters:
Course it does. I'm up for a quick smut RP, but I'm MUCH more interested in a long term development sorta thing.

Current Cravings:
My current craving!
I would like very much to explore a real BDSM relationship. The whole shebang, collaring, worship, humiliation, bondage and punishment in terms of orgasm control etc are what i crave. The slow breaking and training of a slave, including the stages of collaring and tests from Master to ensure the PC is committed.

Own Me? +++++
So, I love the idea of the career woman in the 'loveless' marriage whose husband decides that what she needs is to be trained and submit to him. To give up her job and get to the point where she is getting up in the morning to make sure tht she has pleasured him before work and then waits at home in sexy clothing when he comes home. She will accept his teaching and his punishment, more than that she will need it

Prostitute-in-training
Very excited at the prospect of being trained as a prostitute by someone. Maybe an owner, maybe someone my character has always called "father" but is in fact "pimp". Sounds fun.

Vampire
I am so incredibly craving a vampire male - non-vamp female thread, you would not believe. Turn my pc to the dark side. Love it.

An Arranged Alliance!
Come on - the eldest daughter of an ancient house. Young and innocent and very much wanting to do what's best for her family. And if that means marrying your pc that's fine. Tell her what kinda kinks you have, and she'll submit.

Sister Wives
How many wives does your character have? Let mine be one of them and maybe the one that he brings with Him as His pet to all the others?

Bitch in a kennel
She has just gottn into a BDSM relationship, she is slave to her Master. He is keeping her in her kennel, planning all sorts of kinky things for her and how he will give her to his friends. Or even better, let's write about a housewife going from just normal old her to this.

RE: Story and smut, submission and sex please.

Bump and grind!

PM Convo in progress. Any more..... takers?

Updated - a few more scenarios and fundamentally, it's important thatyou know that my notion is a sub of some kind - come take her......

Apologies to those i'm writing with - i've had a really unpleasant chest infection.

i believe that i am up to date - if i've missed anyone - please let me know!

updated! Please, is there anyone out there who would like to own my very sub pc?

updated. i have tried to reflect what i am allowed / not allowed to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom