Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time for mother to learn a lesson (Junkin and Reydan)

"Oh come on Mommy" Lauren teased, an evil grin spread across her face, "you know it'll feel so good in a moment."

She took her cock in one hand, using the other to pull Sophie's hands aside. She drew the sticky fingers up, into her hot mouth, as her other hand began to rub her swollen cockhead along her mother's inflamed labia. She could feel the dripping arousal, mixing with her tingling pre-cum that was leaking from the slit of her cock, and she groaned. Her eyes never left her mother's, taking in every little moment of arousal and hesitation.

She worked her mother mercilessly, not inserting her cock yet, but nudging and toying with her cunt. Her clit, her lips, her puckered little hole, all were at the mercy of her daughter. Lauren wanted to hear her mother beg, wanted her to break down completely and scream for her cock. Her tongue swirled the juices from the fingers in her mouth, and when she let them fall from her lips little tendrils of spit and cum trailed from her mouth.

"Beg for it Mommy" she said in a husky voice.

In the lounge the more willing state of both partners meant that things had gone a bit further. Julia was bouncing up and down on Charlotte's cock, panting and tongue lolling as the need for futa cum overtook her senses completely.

Feeling the head poke at her pussy lips was enough to make Sophie buck back against her daughter, that commanding look in her eye the same as Sharon's, memories of the pleasure they shared flooding back, god how could she resist all of this? Everything from the taste of the cum to the pleasure a futa can force upon a normal woman now so fresh in her mind. "Stop..." Sophie said with a pathetic voice, unable to tell if she wanted her to stop this or stop the teasing, she tasted her own juices, her tongue lapping them up with need. She was snapped out of it by her daughter telling her to beg, her eyes so big and scared and filled with burning desire. "Don't..." Lauren's eyes didn't shift, they didn't falter, so much stronger then Sophie was capable of being at the moment, Lauren could see the moment her mother broke, the tension that had wound her up visibly vanishing as she relaxed. "Fuck me please! Fuck your mother!" She wanted to feel like Julia, she needed it so bad that she would surrender her next breath!

Lauren smirked as she lifted her mother onto the marble counter, settling her plump mature ass on the cold surface, and spread her thighs firmly with her hands. Her cock, slick with the mixture of pre-cum and feminine arousal, tapped against her mother's aroused pussy as the woman splayed out before her.

"Nice" Lauren smiled. She leaned in, pressing her lips to her mother's own. She ran her tongue, delicately, along the rim of her mother's gasping mouth.

"I've seen those videos Mommy" she said in a low voice, slowly opening up her mother's little hole with the head of her cock. Slowly, she inched into her mother's waiting cunt. "You were such a hot slut when you were with our father. Sooo hotttt".

She inched in deeper, stretching her mother slowly but surely, reaching down to press hot kisses to her neck as she went. "I'm going to want you to pant and beg as I fuck you Mommy" she said, bottoming out in her mother's cunt. "Tell me, how does that feel?"

Sophie let out a gasp as she was lifted by her daughter and her ass touched the counter a chill shooting up her spine as she glanced down and saw her daughter move forward and merely tap her pussy with that delicious cock, she was surprised as Lauren kissed her and teasingly licked Sophie's lips, pleasure rocketed through her body as Lauren pressed in and Sophie wrapped her arms around her daughter attempting to pull her in further by now wrapping her legs around Lauren's waist. "I'm...not a slu-" She was interrupted by the kisses on her neck and let out a loud gasp, a weak spot for her, Sophie's nails dug into Lauren's back as she finally pushed all the way in. "Amazing~" Her mouth hung open and her tongue hanging out as she spoke, panting like a dog in heat. "Fuck me!" She yelled and pleaded as Lauren took longer then Sophie would like. "God I need it! I need it more then anything!" Sophie now starting to resemble the girl in her homemade videos

"Damn Mom" Lauren chuckled, feeling her nails on her back, "you don't waste time do you?" She began to pound into her mother, fucking her in rough hard strokes, causing her fat little ass to slap against the marble of the kitchen counter. Every buck of her hips drove her cock deeper into the cunt that had produced her, and Lauren felt the waves of corrupt eroticism wash over her. She was fucking her own mother. Her own mother was begging for cum.

"Tell me Mommy" she grinned, knowing Sophie was past reasoning, "are you going to let Charlotte fuck you too? Are you going to fuck both of us?"

She was hammering into her now, her pre-cum leaking inside of her mother and preparing her for the wave of semen soon to erupt.

Part of Sophie wanted to deny all of this, to scream out for Lauren to stop but she simply couldn't that addictive cum altering her perception making her need cock, making her need cum as much as air or water, her moans were filling the room, the smell of sex in her nostrils, she could see the cock of her daughter pounding her sweet pussy, she could feel Lauren twitching about to cum. "No not inside!" She yelled out although it was hollow, she wanted to feel her daughter cum inside but part of her knew it was wrong and may lead to her being pregnant, the hollow voice and minor worry replaced by her slutty voice coming through again. "I'll swallow it..."

Lauren paused, cock half out of her Mom's abused cunt, and looked down at her. Considering. She really wanted to be the first to bust a load in her, not trusting her little sister to keep away long enough, but she didn't want to break her Mom too fast. This morning had been such a rush. Deciding, an evil grin slid across her face.

"Okay Mommy" she said, "not inside". She pulled out and stepped back, clicking her fingers and pointing to the floor at her feet, clearly wanting her mother to kneel. "But you don't get it in your mouth. This is going all Brazzers - I'm going to cum all over your face. And then" she paused, smiling at her evil plan, "you have to stay with it there. No licking or wiping. I want to see how long a slut like you can last with your girl's creamy cum on her face".

Waiting, she stroked her cock and watched Sophie like a hawk.

Back
Top Bottom