Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post apocalyptic life with possible bad ends. updated 12/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenkay

Planetoid
I recently have been craving a Walking Dead type rp. I think if would be interesting to see what the show would have been like if it took place further north where the winters are harsh and the population isn't as dense. No I don't want to use characters from the show. I really would like to have it set up where at first it's just two people or a small group. Preferably my character would be a land owner and the woman would maybe be a college student with no real skills that would aid in her survival.

Other variants include but are not limited to economic collapse, after a world war where all forms of government have collapsed, plague that killed off most of the world population.

For the most part their relationship would be consensual. But I wouldn't call it romantic. She's with him because if she wasn't she wouldn't survive. Sure it can turn into romance over time. But at the start it would be purely because she needs him to live and he needs her to keep his sanity. Without human companionship he would eventually loose it.

No this story would not only be smut. I envision a dynamic world that is always changing for them. They could find themselves ran off the land by walkers or humans and fending for themselves. Or maybe they fortify and start a community. It would be heavy on character development and changing story archs.

For those of you still reading. I do not rp over IM. And dislike email, though for the correct partner I may be persuaded to give it another go. By and large I prefer to write over pm but might be convinced to do so in a thread. I consider myself lit or semi lit. Typically my responses and posts range between two and five paragraphs though on occasion depending on what the story calls for I will respond with more. Yes I am on here a lot but real life happens from time to time. I have a family and a job. So be patient with me. If it's going to be a while till I can respond I will let you know and expect the same respect. Generally I give several days without a response before I prompt a partner.

I thrive on the details. Not just the juicy bits, but everything that leads up to it. I love reading and writing about our characters. What makes them tick, who they are why they do the things they do. No I don't want pure smut. I want the type of story that makes me anticipate the next response even when the smut hasn't happened yet. I love to world build. That's why I don't have every aspect of the plot laid out here. I want to work things out with any prospective partner. I want them to enjoy this as much as I hopefully will.

Oral and lots of it. (Both for her and him)
Cum
Anal
big breasts and very small breasts. I'm kind of an all or nothing type of person
Throat penetration
Public nudity
Drug and alcohol use. (I am not talking about some mythical drug that makes tits grow, or instantly makes everyone horny. I mean blow molly bud. Real world drugs.)
This list is not all inclusive

I really don't have too many hard nos. I don't really care for pregnancy or birthing. But could be persuaded depending on the plot. Not into cock or vage vore but could possibly see myself writing a canabilistic character at some point.

My characters looks and age are not set. I do have a general idea of who I would like to play but much is negotiable.

Now. There are a great many types of women that I like. But right now I am craving athletic women. If anyone is willing to play this woman you will probably go to the top of the list. But I also like any of the cut, ripped, toned, athletic girls you see here.

I do on occasion prefer curvy women but do make a distinction between curvy and obese though my desire for a woman like that is a rarity. And I do love a nice ass.
And I think every man on occasion appreciates a fake boobed small waist full assed bimbo.

Well I hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom