Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My requests (fxf/futa/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me_Mandy

Meteorite
Hi I am Mandy and welcome to my request thread.
I am going to keep it short, I will only play Asian female characters.
At the moment only interested in doing FxF or FXfuta
Though if you can come up with a really good FXM idea, I might consider playing it, so feel free to pm me.
Also only reply to me through pm, keep this thread only for me.
I will only rp here on the site through pm or thread, no IM or mails so don’t ask.

Things I like
• Rivals become lovers
• Seduction
• Dirty talk
• Light bondage
• Biting
• Tattoo’s and piercing
• Strap-on and other toys

Things I don’t like
• Watersports and scat
• Vore
• Gore
• Mutilation
• Death
• Pain
• Non-con
• Dom/sub relationships

Idea’s I have I want to play, major cravings always first

The new boss
This can go two ways:
1) The husband gets a new boss and when the wife and the boss meet there is instant attraction between them and they start flirting. Even agreeing to go out shopping or for drinks one time before starting an affair
2) Her father gets a new boss and the rest is practically the same.

The snob
She’s the cheerleader and most popular girl on school with rich parents who give her everything she wants. She’s an social outcast because she’s into voodoo and magic and comes from a broken family and always struggle to get by. Jealous of the cheerleaders fame and success, she decides to bring down the cheerleader. Using magic/love potion/voodoo doll, she makes the cheerleader for one week. Now she has to make sure that the cheerleader still is in love with her after the potion/spell stops working.

The big surprise
As a girl is trying to become more alluring, she orders a bunch of pills online that promise that she will become more sexier and attract all the attention she ever wants. When the pills finally arrive, she takes one right before going to bed. Next morning she finds herself to have changed quite a bit as now she has grown a penis. Calling her best friend in panic, she wonders what to do. What she didn’t know was that she now releases a scent that turns every girl on and makes them fall for her.

The babysitter
A girl has been babysitting for a single mother a couple times the last few months. As more time passes, she can't help but become attracted to the single mother and she thinks the feelings are the same as each time they meet, they are flirting with each other. How will they act upon it.

Roles I also want to play but have no real plot for:
Babysitter
Girl next door
Niece
Foreign exchange student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom