Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three Way Lesbian Steam Punk Rp

Hi there! I'm Lady Arachnia and I am once again on the prowl for more playthings to join me in a three way RP. I intend to rp over a thread which I honestly believe is the best for a three way role-play. I am an English girl but time zones don't matter too much with threads. I would like to find people willing to post at least once a day so that the rp can move at a steady pace. Also, as the subject hints I am looking for female pets. If you are open to some hetero scenes (With some of my npcs) then there will likely be some of those.

The RP

I am looking for role-play in my own steam punk setting. In this world slavery is a common punishment for criminals as it's one that helps induce wealth in to the economy. All slaves are sold at some kind of auction house before they are claimed by their new owners. Around the globe there are floating cities, steam powered ships, elaborate railway systems and Victorian apparel.

The character I will be playing will be a wealthy member of Dystox, the capital city of Dystoxia. Dystoxia has some lush areas pocketed around the country though most of these are along the coat or near the river that runs from one length of the country to the other. The rest of the land is mostly mountainous or desert like. Despite the seemingly inhospitable lands there are many towns and villages that are devoted to mining. Life in these is generally hard work and in many they don't even see a lot of the technology that resides in cities. They are very similar to some wild west settings you have probably seen.

The capital city it'self is set up so that there are three main regions, the valley which hosts the royal family and the mansions of the wealthiest residents. The trade sector which any one with a trade or a bit of money ends up living, it's where all your merchants can be found. Then the industrial zone is saved for the most impoverished citizens who take shifts in the back breaking factories.

My character, Miss Avabelle Poppyrow, is a very successful doll maker, she makes every thing from manikins to children's dolls. She makes them at a steady pace and because of that they are highly sought after and go for countless toxins (the currency). She's often in the search for new ways to keep her amused and genuinely likes to have her slaves to look like dolls themselves. They have elaborate coloured collars that match their hair perfectly along with the colour of the dresses and make up they are forced to wear. Not only that but they are tattooed in a way that makes it looks as though their limbs are ball joints. She genuinely only goes for really tough girls that looks as though they'd rather fight than live a civilized life. She gets off to the idea of taming and training one of these girls and turning them in to a real girly doll.

What I am looking for is two slaves, one a fresh recruit she will be buying from the auction house, a blank canvas ready for her to work on. The other will be a girl who has been with her some time. The second girl will be tattooed and dressed appropriately and understand their place with their mistress. They may resent their life or they might have embraced it and begun to enjoy what it means to be an obedient slave rather than living on the streets. Either way, they will be well disciplines and loyal either through fear or respect.

Kinks and Limits

The Kinks

Right, let me throw a few kinks at you that particularly appeal to me. This isn't every kink I like but just a few.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape.

Public Use - A character being left bound up and helpless with their naked body exposed and vulnerable for any and all to enjoy for as long as they please? Nice.

Monsters/Beasts - In the rp's I'd like to do I'd love to seeanything from powerful twisted demons to tentacle beasts and the likes.

Humiliation - One of my favourites, every thing from a character being reminded what a little slut they are and how they're no more than a play thing to being forced to perform acts in front of crowds.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress.

Limits

The only hard limit that I can think of is scat, none of that. There may be more but none are at the top of my mind.

Applying

If you are still interested like I hope you are please send me a message. In the message address me with my character's name so that I know you have read my post. I'd like to know about the character you had in mind and what role you wanted that character to fill.

Don't keep me waiting.

Back
Top Bottom