Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HI there! ^_^ I'm a masochist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I would love to RP something with anyone.

currently I am having a bit of a kink out of being a princess. However I don't want to be treated like royalty I want this princess to be turned into someone's bitch. I'd love an RP where my character starts out thinking she's better than others and all high and mighty, but gets knocked down off her high horse and gets reamed by a giant cock. Whether that be by a servant, a knight, traitors, a commoner, royals, invaders, whatever.

I like all oral anal and vaginal. Don't be concerned about hurting my character I'd love that even more. to be smacked around or stepped on, kicked, choked, I'd love any of that. I want someone to treat this princess like a mindless fuck toy and turn her into one. I don't mind incest though not craving it as much right now and I if it's okay with you then feel free to draw some blood.

I am rather lit. I would like about two or more paragraphs if anyone can handle that. I will let you control and if I do anything to upset just let me know and I'll stop or fix it however I can. Don't be afraid to speak up. I also can do multiple characters, so maybe there's another princess or maybe the queen.

I like the idea of being pushed down underwater and forced to suck a cock while I can't breathe.

Another idea

God's book. One day, god loses her book which allows her to write the rules of the universe and it falls into your hands

if you like hentai and the things I mentioned, then I would love to do anything from this series http://hentai2read.com/victim_girls/20/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom